Skullgirls RP wanted FxF or FxM

Started by Koto0005, August 28, 2016, 01:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

So I've logged hundreds of hours on the skullgirls second encore and love the stories for each individual character. If you're familiar with the series, you know that the stories aren't exactly of the same universe. I want to explore an alternate universe in which Lab 0's brain drain has been working on a new serum for Valentine to implement, though, ordering her to spread the serum in secrecy among the girls with parasites, or the other anti-skullgirl characters. The serum turns out to be a type of "love" serum, an effect that brain drain that doesn't expect.

This is a REALLY base level story, and I'm happy to build off of it and do whatever to make it more appealing. Check my Sig for my ons/offs, and I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to look through some of my older posts too see if you like my writing style.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.