You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:07:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female Denial (M for F)  (Read 137 times)

Offline ConflictTopic starter

Female Denial (M for F)
« on: August 26, 2016, 05:33:05 AM »
I've been wanting to explore the theme of female denial for a while now; the kind of denial that's seen very commonly is that a (usually submissive) man really wants to have sex / orgasm, and the more dominant woman denies him, teasing him with sexy clothing and brushing against him for a second and pulling away. I want to play with the reverse of that idea - the woman is desperate for cock / sex / orgasm, but her dominant male partner denies her, teasing her, maybe stimulating her for frustratingly short periods, eventually allowing her to even see or touch his cock, then covering it again. Maybe eventually he lets her get off, or actively helps her get off, or just leaves her frustrated and unable to do anything about it - I'm open to any of these.

I've got a few ideas for settings this could happen in, but feel free to suggest your own, as long as it relates to the theme of female denial. Master x Slave/pet - MC is training YC to properly enjoy and appreciate her master. Maybe MC has another slave/pet who has free access to her master, and YC has to watch and hear the moans until she's driven crazy with lust. Teacher x student - MC is a teacher and has good reason to not accept YC's advances, but he can't help teasing her when he realizes just how much she wants it.

If you have an idea for a pairing not listed, let me know!