Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Canon/OC RP ((Looking for an Alois))

Started by Tokyorose627, August 26, 2016, 12:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

If anyone is interested, I would love to do a Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji solo RP. If possible, I'd love to do the pairing of Alois/OC.

If anyone's interested, please let me know!

Here's a small bit of information on the OC that I've thought of.

-----

Name: Mallory Lafreyabelle

Height: 5'0 exactly

Appearance: Mallory has chocolate brown eyes and matching chocolate bown hair, which is long that reaches past her shoulders. She usually has her hair tied up in a long side ponytail, so to keep her hair out of her face as she goes about her day. She has a beauty mark at the corner of her left eye, and has cream colored skin with a clear complexion.

History: Mallory was born to a young maid named Mina and the Master of the House, Earl Normand Lafreyabelle, after the man had taken advantage of his help while he was on another one of his drunked escapades in his own mansion. Not wanting to have word of what he had done get out, he threatened Mina to put her and her daughter out of work unless they didn't tell a soul, and with no other choice, Mina was forced to continue working for theman, along with her daughter Mallory, who was forced to go into labor, despite knowing her birth father was the Earl of the House. Soon after, Mallory became like any other maid, cooking and clenaing for the Master of the house, all while living in less then gracious living quaters and meals that were anything like the spectacular food she was forced to prepare by her so called 'father'. It wasn't soon after she had turned 13 that her mother soon became ill from the stress and guilt of everything her daughter was forced to bear, as well as the constant work her own mother had been put on for years, and soon a month later, passed away.

Mallory was then forced to take up all of the chores and menial labor of the mansion, with Earl Normand resorting to methods of physical and verbal abuse to make sure his servant would listen to him, when told to. The times she had tried to talk back or give tongue ended up in bruises and broken bones, and Mallory has so far only wished the worst of fates of her father in her own mind, but has never dared ream of actually doing such terrible deeds, despite wanting nothing more then to be rid of the place and to leave forever.

Appearance ((Don't worry about the pointed ears in the pic, she has normal ears.)): http://i.imgur.com/5WNALoS.png

http://i.picresize.com/images/2016/08/26/tr0b2.jpg

Her Maid Outfit: http://i.imgur.com/UHVlyvz.jpg

I was thinking the plot could be similar to the second season, or if we wanted, we could plot things out and see how this strange relationship between Mallory and Alois were to progress as she works for hm as his Maid! If you have any ideas, feel free to PM me! I'm super excited to find someone to RP with! :D

Tokyorose627

Still looking if anyone is intereted! If you have any ideas or suggestions for an awesome RP for two people, don't feel nervous or hesitant to ask! :D

Tokyorose627