You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:02:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A long time ago in a galaxy far far away......  (Read 352 times)

Online Jarod1Topic starter

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away......
« on: August 24, 2016, 11:27:46 PM »
This will contain a number of star wars related stories

1.  He/ she had been a jedi during the clone wars, until the fall of the republic. Surviving order 66, the jedi goes into hiding joining on with a smuggler.  The two have many adventures together but they must always be wary of Imperial agents searching for jedi.

2. Star wars knights of the old republic: interested in a retelling of the original story in the game.

More to come

Re: A long time ago in a galaxy far far away......
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 02:22:27 PM »
The Jedi Slave: It is the time of the Empire, the Jedi Order has been wiped away, and what Jedi remain have been force to go into hiding.  Jol'Zita a Twi'lek had been knighted just days before the execution of Order 66 and was able to avoid the slaughter having received the warning from Obi Wan Kenobi to avoid the Jedi Temple.  Taking refuge on the Smuggler's moon of Nar Shadda, Jol'Zita fell prey to a pirate who offered her protection from the Empire.  Eager for the young Twi'lek fell prey to the pirate who drugged her and then used a collar device that was developed to neutralize force abilities, the pirate took the former Jedi with the goal of turning her into his pet.  Their are a number of different ways that this story could go from that starting point.  If you are interested PM me

Redemption or Destruction: This story can take place anytime.  They had been friends once, growing up in the order of the Jedi.  They had also been rivals pushing each other.  Then one day the two became Knights each taking on their own missions.  It was on one of these missions that one of the knights didn't return, vanishing from the face of the Galaxy for a time.  When the knight appeared again some 5 years later they we're not the same.  A tide of darkness now engulfed them as they lead a group of warships against the Republic and the Jedi.  The other knight who was now a Master would set out to confront their old friend.  Will the Jedi Master be able to redeem their fallen comrade or will the fallen knight destroy the Jedi? 

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 12:19:53 AM »
For over a thousand generations the Jedi had been the guardians of peace and justice in the old republic, before the Dark times, before the Empire. The Clone wars had been a lie. A distraction meant to focus the galaxies attention away from the fact that the Sith now ruled the galaxy.

The plan had been to let the boy Luke grow up with his adopted Aunt and uncle, unfortunately that was not to be as an old enemy had paid the Lars moisturizer farm a visit. Maul had come looking for him to revenge himself on the wounds Kenobi had given him.  While Obi wan had arrived in time to save the boy his aunt and uncle had been cut down by the sith assassin.  With no one else to look after him Kenobi took Luke on as his apprentice and began training him in the ways of the force.  One day the pair would encounter a jawa sandcrawler and come upon a golden protocol droid named C3PO and his counterpart R2-D2 who happened to be in search of the old man carrying a message from a princess seeking aid.  It was time for Kenobi and Luke to venture into the galaxy once more.

From here things would progess much as they did in a new hope with Kenobi facing Vader and sacrificing himself and Luke destroying the Death Star. From their however things will take a turn as the Emperor figuring out the young man's identity sends his hand Mara Jade to attempt to bring Luke before him.

From here I am thinking that we can tell a whole new story with Luke confronting not only Vader but the Emperor's hand Mara Jade. With you playing Mara and me playing Luke. I am thinking that the 2 will start as advesaries, but will eventually become allies and more over time.

If you need an idea of who Mara jade is click the link
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mara_Jade_Skywalker
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:26:21 AM by Jarod1 »

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 12:58:08 AM »
The Redemption of Anakin Skywalker:  the clone wars had come to an end with the elimination of the separatist leaders and the execution of order 66 in which many of the Jedi we're massacred. On the fiery world of Mustafar Anakin and Obi Wan would fight to a stand still until at last a large eruption would put an end to the battle and the two combatants would be forced to flee.

Obi wan would take Padme safely away and she would give birth to twins, Luke and Leia.  Knowing the risk that she was at Obi wan and Yoda would seek to hide her and her children from Sideous and his new apprentice. Padme would protest wishing to confront Anakin and restore his light

Meanwhile Anakin Skywalker now Darth Vader would take on an armored suit. Though this time his body would still be primarily intact and the Armor would simply be used to hide his appearance and increase his menace.

From here I plan on playing a Darth Vader that was truly whole and capable of reaching his full potential. I am looking for someone to play Padme trying to bring sanity back to the man she loves. I see this taking place probably 6 months to a year after Revenge of the Sith.

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 10:34:55 PM »
Jade was a smuggler, a hell of a pilot and currently a very wanted woman. Her last deal had gone south badly when she had discovered that the cargo that she was carrying was slaves bound for Nar Shadda. Her policy was never tp deal in slaves or flesh and so she made a change in plans and released the cargo on a safe world.

Needless to say the man that was expecting the slaves was not happy. He also happened to be very wealthy and has placed a sizable bounty on Jades head. ( two options here. 1 you are a bounty hunter chasing me down. 2 you are the man that I wronged and you decide that to make it up to you I'll be your slave.)

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 04:36:56 PM »
Redemption an Anakin / Asoka pairing Order 66 was executed to perfection.  Obi-Wan and Anakin had fought on Mustafar but with a twist.  A large explosion ripped through the foundry separating the two combatants putting an end to their duel.  Padme still dies during child birth through suspicious circumstances and the Skywalker twins are still split.  Anakin still adopts a suit of Armor but it is far less cumbersome and it is used to enhance his protection and conceal his identity.

5 Years later a chance encounter with Asoka Tano, Anakin's former apprentice may once again alter the fate of the hands of fate.