You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:31:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Payback! [Light] (M or F)  (Read 566 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

Payback! [Light] (M or F)
« on: December 09, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
Payback's a bitch.

Six months ago, Crystal Adams won a modeling contest. Nothing dramatic about that, except that she cheated. One rival had a strong laxative slipped into her coffee, forcing her to abandon the contest; another had itching powder put in her costume; a third found she could no longer fit into her costume, while a fourth found hers coming apart, both thanks to Crystal bribing the dressmaker. Other pranks plagued other contestants. With her closest rivals eliminated, Crystal won easily; the prize was a valuable modeling contract, and she became a local celebrity.

That was six months ago. Crystal was careless about disposing of the evidence of her sabotage, and it was found in a trash can by one of her rivals. At first, she thought of simply blowing the whistle on the winner; then she thought of a more poetic alternative. She would pay Crystal back with her own coin, literally using Crystal's own weapons against her.

I'm planning to play Crystal, and I'm looking for someone to play either the revenge-seeking rival, or someone they've brought in to avoid alerting Crystal (hence the M or F). The idea is that Crystal will find herself in a number of situations (mostly related to modeling or being a local celebrity, but others too - it will be up to the player of the rival) that end humiliatingly badly for her, in ways reminiscent of the sabotage stunts she pulled.

Further details of the scenario are negotiable.

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

Re: Payback! [Light] (M or F)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 06:57:50 AM »
I've played this once (, but I'd enjoy playing it again, if anyone is interested.

Offline Travaius

Re: Payback! [Light] (M or F)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »
I am interested in seeing this out actually, if you are still doing it.