You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 07:21:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolf Cravings (F seeking M character)  (Read 130 times)

Offline SamanthaTopic starter

Werewolf Cravings (F seeking M character)
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:47:49 PM »
Hello there! Welcome to my thread where you'll find different cravings and desires.

My O/O page is up to date- the only thing I'd like to add is that I do enjoy role plays the most when the post is 2 paragraphs or more.

The Unwanted Proposal
In this idea there is a forced marriage proposal by the hand of the Magickal Council. The fighting between Werewolves and Vampires had gotten out-of-hand and they have decided that it is either force a marriage or kill the two races off before they are exposed to the humans. (This has several routes as either being can be played male or female.)

Your Protector
In a small village- secluded feed in the forest, a secret is hidden by the elders- werewolves are the protectors of their way of life from any threats. After growing up with the wolves in their midst, humans can be found as the life- long mate for Wolves as a way to broaden the blood line. My character would have grown up with the them, not particularly liking the one who's imprinted upon her.

There is also a possibility that the towns people do know of the protection provided and my character could get involved with a strange new member of the town..

Please PM me if you'd like to play out a story- as well as any ideas you'd like to add.