You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:06:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Able To Help Myself (F for M)  (Read 461 times)

Online UsaniTopic starter

Not Able To Help Myself (F for M)
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:21:52 AM »
So I decided to make this into a story since it happened recently.  I broke my arm for the first time ever and wanted to put it into a story, here's how.

Jessica is normally wheelchair bound due to an injury when she was young but she os very independent.  She lives in a one bedroom handicap accessible studio apartment.  She has everything set fpr her so she can live comfortably.  Well, one night when she was out and about just having a night stroll in the cool air, she hit a pot hole and is tossed out of her chair and she landed straighht on her arm.  People on the first floor came immediately to her rescue.  It was raining so someone had an umbrella over her while someone put their jacket under her head for support while 911 was being called.

So, to shorten things a but she's rushed to the ER and has to have immediate surgery.  And the doctor that sees her best friend and long time crush.  So, he knows all about her wheelchair and has helped her many times before.  After her recovery she is told she can NOT put any weight on it for about 3 months until it heals so of course now she is gonna need an i home nurse and her best friend also offers help.

Re: Not Able To Help Myself (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 01:31:15 PM »
Any takers?  O:)

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »
mew

Offline Nim

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 04:56:41 PM »
Ok so I'll bite. Two questions: Are you saying that the doctor is the long time crush or is it someone she might have grown up with?  And which person has the crush?  Jessica or the one who ends up helping to take care of her?

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 02:14:43 PM »
The doctor is someone she grew up with and is the long time crush.  She hasnt seen him in years, so she had no idea he ended up being a doctor until he gets her case.

Online Raziel

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 05:56:10 PM »
If Nim's doesn't take this, it sounds great and would love to do it.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 05:58:01 PM »
If Nim's doesn't take this, it sounds great and would love to do it.

*flails* I love your pic, I love Dante!

Online Raziel

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »
*flails* I love your pic, I love Dante!

*Smiles brightly at your flailing* Me too! I didn't like new look Dante at first but he's grown on me over time, although I still prefer old school Dante a little more.

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 06:13:17 PM »
*Smiles brightly at your flailing* Me too! I didn't like new look Dante at first but he's grown on me over time, although I still prefer old school Dante a little more.

omg i wanna do a rp with him in it so bad, but not sure what! X D

Online Raziel

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »
omg i wanna do a rp with him in it so bad, but not sure what! X D

Hehe I used him as a character in a non Devil May Cry rp once a while back, although I've been there where you want to use someone but don't have a story for them XD

Offline Nim

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 08:31:30 PM »
I am very interested in the story but in the end its all up to Usani as to whom she wishes to play the game with.   ;)

Online Raziel

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 08:36:04 PM »
Haha very true :)