You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 08:52:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for some fun [Sub Liege looking for anyone]  (Read 484 times)

Offline AngelsSonataTopic starter

Looking for some fun [Sub Liege looking for anyone]
« on: August 18, 2016, 02:44:57 PM »
This thread will be constantly updated as time goes on, but to cut a long story short I'm looking for some more roleplays. I have a number of new spots available and hoping to fill them with some fun games and ideas that I have been looking to play for a while. The following post will have the ideas, and it will be updated as time goes on. For the moment, I'll list the small details below.

Can write from a single paragraph to five. Often mirror my partner.
I prefer roleplaying in threads. Can be tempted to roleplay in private messages and emails. Will not roleplay over IMs.
Happy to plan out roleplays on IM (Currently prefer Skype)
At the moment, only looking to play submissive roles.
Enjoys 70/30 in terms of story to smut ratio.
Generally posts within a day or two, but at the latest a week.
If I am going to be away, I will let you know. I hope you'll do the same.
If you feel the story is not going anywhere, please tell me and we can discuss how to change that or end the roleplay as it is.
If you do not post within two weeks, I will message you. If you do not post for a further two weeks then I shall assume you have lost interest and will drop the roleplay.
Very rarely uses images of real people as characters. I prefer descriptions of people to images.

Please message me about a story. Do not post here.

Re: Looking for some fun [Sub Liege looking for anyone]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 02:52:07 PM »
Current ideas:

Those listed in the spoilers are ideas that can be adapted into roleplays.
Science fiction
Alien invasions
Forced feminisation
Adult babies and diaper loves

Sissy School

This is a story that's been in my head for some time. It revolves around a young man (18-23) who is sent to a boarding school out in the middle of nowhere. The purpose of this school? To turn males into submissive feminised sissies that will be sold on to work as maids or pleasure slaves to the elite and wealthy. During the time spent at the school, my character will be put through numerous lessons ranging from toy-training, bridal training and how to be the perfect maid. Other characters include fellow students, teachers or perhaps a benefactor who takes a liking to my character, but that can be decided at a later point. We'd both be playing multiple characters in this, so I'm looking for someone who has no problem with doing so.

Welcome to Stepford

A picture-perfect town with an idealistic lifestyle and the perfect neighbours. No crime, no trouble at all. Everyone is happy, friendly and cheerful. Especially the ladies. That is because the women (and some of the men) are taken to Stepford and transformed into the perfect vision of a housewife. Docile, submissive, every loyal to their husbands. The story would be a brainwashing and transformation. Roles could include a husband/boyfriend that wants to turn his wife/girlfriend into the image of a perfect woman. A mother turning her tomboy daughter into a proper young lady, or even a young man being transformed into a woman/sissy and forced to live the life of a Stepford Wife.

Lolita fashion

This is a rather simple idea; I'd like to play a young man who is visiting Tokyo for some reason or another (tourist/foreign exchange student/visiting relatives) and is brought into the world of lolita fashion. While at first he resists, with the help of a beautiful woman (and possible mind control) he's slowly dressed up as a Lolita/Brolita and starts to enjoy himself and his new life.

You're not a magical girl!

In this story, I'm looking to play a young man of college age or above that somehow gains the power of a magical girl. Now I'm talking about the traditional image of a magical girl (fancy outfits, cute poses, cute animal sidekicks etc) who has to learn how to control these new powers of his and protect his home city. My partner could be anyone; a fellow magical girl (or guy), a college reporter looking to interview the magical girl or perhaps a villain that discovers who the magical girl really is, and wants more. Possibilities are endless!

The Train Slave

This is a very long winded explanation, so I won't go into too much detail. I imagine this in a Firefly like world, Old West meets science fiction on other planets. A young man enters the private carriage of a wealthy man/woman. The carriage's owner makes the laws, and decides that this young man would make a fine addition to the staff. Of course, he won't be a cleaner, nor a cook, but a maid. Dressed up, made over, turned into a beautiful sissy. What happens after, well that's anyone's guess.

The Dance Instructor

With Strictly Come Dancing returning to our screens (at least here in the UK, and wherever the BBC is shown), I've been inspired by the idea of learning to dance and what could happen between a dance instructor and his/her student. I'm looking to play the student in the story, and the dance involved in the roleplay could be anything. Admittedly I'd love to do either ballet or ballroom dancing, but I'm open to other suggestions. Would love this to be either MxF or FxF (could be MxM or MxFuta but I'd need convincing).

The Convention

My character is on his way to the biggest Anime Convention in the world. He has his tickets, hotel reservation documents and luggage. To get there as soon as possible he decides to take a plane, but unfortunately for him his luggage along with his convention tickets and hotel information are lost and sent god only knows where by the Airport. He's stuck now. He cannot return home for another three days and the airport won't allow him to change without spending out a lot of money. Now enter your character; she's running a fashion booth at the same convention, but is short 1 model (the reason behind this could be anything) and so needs a new model. She finds my character, and discovers the problems he is facing and decides to help him. He is the right build, height and looks good enough to be her new model. She makes him an offer that he will be given a hotel suite to stay in, tickets to the convention, a decent pay for the weekend if he becomes her new model. Of course what she doesn't say is that he will be modelling a lot of Lolita fashion and frilly dresses. He'll find that out once he's signed the contract.
(This can be changed to meet a number of different scenarios. The other character in this could be another male, or I could play a female. My preference is for a male character. Can be extended beyond this general idea.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:43:58 AM by AngelsSonata »

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 04:11:29 PM »
Fandom ideas:

A quick note about fandoms: I will only play canon characters from certain series. All Canon characters will be above the legal age. Anything with an * denotes a series in which I will play a canon character.
Ouran High School Host Club
Digimon *
Pokemon (No Pokephilia, only human characters)
Devil May Cry *
Outlaw Star
Ghost in the Shell *
Appleseed *
Vampire Hunter D
Sailor Moon
Is This a Zombie?

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
James Bond
Fast and Furious
The Last Witch Hunter

Iron Man
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Sherlock Holmes
Judge Dredd
Hawkeye (Both Clint Barton and Kate Bishop)

Computer Games/Tabletop Games
Warhammer 40K/Warhammer Fantasy
Tomb Raider
Gears of War
Mass Effect
Resident Evil
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls

The Mad Hatter's Alice (DC Batman)

I'm looking for someone to join me in a roleplay that throws together the Mad Hatter, and either Robin or Batgirl. In this story, the Mad Hatter is looking for his (or her if we go the OC route for the Mad Hatter) perfect Alice, someone to join him in a crime spree and help with whatever plans he might have. With the knowledge that he/she needs someone strong, resourceful and smart, the Hatter decides to target one of the caped crusader's allies with the ambition of brainwashing and transforming them into the perfect Alice. Now this story would include brainwashing, mind control, forced feminisation throughout the story though it depends on who the Hatter goes after. I'm looking for someone to play the Hatter in this story.

Welcome to Section 9 (Ghost in the Shell: SAC)

M/C is a gifted computer hacker, though has no criminal record and has never done much to have the attention of the police or Public Security Section 9 drawn to him. He keeps himself hidden well and only hacks the computers of companies for information, never financial gain. While diving with a selected group of friends they are drawn to a company called Nova-Tech who have been carrying out murders, silencing selected people but they was never a clear reason why. Before the group could investigate and dive further an attack barrier is discovered and the four log off before it effects any of them. The next day, the hacker finds his friends were murdered and he is next. Though he tries to escape after the killers find him at work, he is caught in an explosion, presumed dead but he was saved by Kusanagi and Section 9. He awakes a few days later to find he has been placed in a cyborg's body, but of a different gender. He is offered a choice, be given a new identity or help Section 9. Well it's a no brainer for the hacker. He joins, and is placed alongside the Major for his hacking abilities.
(Of course this would be a Major x OC pairing, with myself playing the OC.)

Conversion: A Warmachine story

I've just finished reading the story At What Cost, a short piece about the character Victoria Haley, who on the verge of death, considers the possibility of transferring her mind from her frail mortal body to that of a body of steel and clockwork. I'm not going to spoil it, but I have to admit I was quite surprised with how it ended. That doesn't matter though. I'd like to do a story about a normal human that takes up the offer to transfer his/her mind into a clockwork body. Knowledge of the Warmachine game isn't required, as this story could easily be set in a completely different world, but I would love to explore the transfer and how a person adapts to the change. I can't really see this being a sexually orientated story, but it could be included with the right scenario. I'm looking for a writing partner to play an agent of the group that helps bring about my character's transformation.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:25:45 PM by AngelsSonata »

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 03:34:55 PM »
Refreshed the look of the search thread, and added a new idea under originals.

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 03:31:29 PM »
2 new roleplay ideas added to the lists.

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 10:44:20 AM »
New story added to the collection.