You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:39:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breaking the Mold, the Z cup Mold.. Growing REAAALLL BIG! (Transformation)  (Read 98 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and reading my idea. Hopefully the idea intrigues you and you'll private message me.

the setup:
A girl next door type character, Angelique, (my character), is cute, but utterly forgettable, nothing unique. She tries to do modeling out of high school, but can't get anything but catalog jobs, that pay closer to $10 bucks an hour. She wants to make a 1000 or 10k an hour, not a measly 10 bucks.

Your character goes about putting into motion a plan to make Angelique one of the most curvy woman on earth. Maybe your a scientist, a magician, a genie, or have some unknown power that makes dreams come true.

Angelique wont stop until she's #1!

Will you help her attain her goals or maybe even push her further!

The game will be played on one of e's threads. I'm looking for a literate partner that posts 5 to 10 sentences or more per reply and can post at least 2 to 4 times a week.

here are some sample images of Angelique as she's growing:

If you want to include other fetishes besides growth, just write me and let's discuss it.

If you are interested, please private message me!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:43:12 PM by magikal »