Futanalia: The Futa Holidy! - [Sandbox Sex Romp]

Started by MissFire, August 17, 2016, 03:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

I love the sound of this game and want to throw my character in, but I see you guys are pretty futa heavy so I'll watch from the background to see if more female characters join in ^•^
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

JoanieSappho

Hmm. Thinking older professional-type woman. Never got married or anything but, well, she has needs and Eden Island should fill herthem nicely. And she fully intends to come back pregnant. Will get her sheeted up soonish.

EDIT: And here she is!

Name: Tsubame Izumi
Bust: 34 G
Birthplace: Akita, Japan

Personality: Warm, motherly and just a bit playful, Tsubame does not seem at all like the kind of woman who would rise as high as she has in the world of business but, despite appearances, Tsubame is the CEO of one of the genetic engineering companies that produced the Fu-gene. Although tempted to take the treatment herself - behind the warm and caring exterior is the heart of a woman who loves nothing more than power, especially over people - she eventually decided against it. Having made considerable investments she is pretty much set for life at this point and has begun to prepare herself for a retirement where she can just relax and have children. Her business-driven life so far has left her with little time to cultivate any relationships in recent years and Futanalia seems like a perfect chance to not just have some fun - this time with people, rather than her rather extensive collection of toys (which, incidentally, includes her 19 year old futanari secretary) - and a way to get pregnant without the tedious work of dating. If she doesn't leave Eden Island pregnant it will be despite her best efforts
and, despite her typically dominant personality, Tsubame has had frequent fantasies of simply being grabbed and taken by a futanari. Or several of them, taking it in turns to breed her.

On: Younger partners, breast play, public sex, public nudity, large members, rough sex, gangbangs, footjobs, impregnation, domination, being on the receiving end of implied NC, being restrained (especially when then groped), being groped
Off: Blood stuff, scat, anything more than mild pain
Extra:

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

TheLaughingOne

((UUmm.. Hope this is ok!))

Name: Tilissa Kangly
Bust: 44D
Length: 10inches
Girth: 3.4 inches
Birthplace: Seattle, Washington USA

Personality: For Tilissa, Competing in sports is life, and the the FU-Gene was an amazing chance. The increased testosterone could greatly help with her working out and getting ready for the Olympics, and one of the girls she grew up with wanted a child early and with her. The process went fine, and Tilissa was left feeling amazing, her work outs more productive then ever, and feeling excellent all around.. Then an accident in training resulted in a pulled groin muscle, and that crashed everything down. Unable to compete she fell into a deep depression having missed a once in a life time chance, her girlfriend, not wanting to wait, took in with another Futa, and with a Class 3 pull she wasnt even able to masterbate or have sex. The treatment hormones for Testosterone overproduction only had a minimal effect which left her surly and aggressive, a distinct contrast to her shy and diffident personality... In an attempt to cheer her up, Friends, trainer, and team helped get together a care package, the prize piece being a ticket to Eden Island. All healed up, or at least enough to go, she hopes to have a good week...

On: breast play, oral, anal, vaginal, gentle sex, rough sex, nude wrestling, Rimming (giving and receiving), being dominated, being dominate, cum swapping, felching, gang bang, biting, Hot natural mud baths
Off: Blood, scat, watersports, (water polo is the least sexy sport ever) Violent sex, one of the party not enjoying whats going on..
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Ace Flyer

This looks like fun, and I could use a simpler, less plot-driven game. So, let's see...

Name: Kessa Jones
Bust: 32 DD
Birthplace: New York City, New York

Personality:A quieter girl, Eden Island is the last place someone would expect her to be.  She just wants a simple, quiet life, guided by the "traditional" Jewish values of her family. Doing well in school and life are more important to her than most other things--and she ended up on Eden Island by pure mistake. At the airport when looking for her plane to go to a singing competition, she got on the wrong plane. The red-eye flight left her exhausted, and on arriving she signed the consent waivers without reading or knowing what she was doing, thinking she was just registering for her competition before passing out in her hotel room. Oh, the awakening she is about to have...

A phenomenal singers, she's a sweet and kind girl, if a bit innocent. Never having had so much as a first kiss though, the events on the island are going to be a huge culture shock to her...that look a lot more fun than she particularly wants to admit to herself.

On: Willing to try anything at least once.
Off: Gore, scat, watersports, severe abuse, Player's Offs

vin26m

Feel free to post in the character thread, and to get into the IC thread and start mixing it up.  As far as I know, this is a free-for-all.

Put your character somewhere they can be available for use. 

I can make an army of futas and females if there's a need.

Ershin

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30738236/Arpee/Elliquiy/Heirs/e7cca040bca84f0d3672a6478d54c948.jpg [NSFW - Staff]
Name: Aruem Hyun
Bust: D-Cup
Length: 13 inches
Girth: 3 inches
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Personality: Though assertive and dominant, Aruem's day job as a secretary requires her to be subservient and obedient to her employer's demands leaving her feeling aggravated, leading her to take more than the recommended dosage of her hormone medication to keep herself in check and not end up in a jail cell. This is her second time on the island, the first being a gift for her eighteenth birthday. The feeling of freedom she had on that first trip (especially after learning of the waiver which meant full females legally couldn't say no) led her to save up all year round to go back again.

On: Public nudity, public sex, non-con, implied non-con, older partners, (Japanese ladies)
Off: Scat, hardcore bondage, snuff, blood, gore

quozax

I'm going to give May a chance to post a response first.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

TheLaughingOne

Play with us la dame, play with us forever and ever...

We got legos!! And futa!!

:3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Oniya

A reminder from Staff - images that contain genitals can not be embedded in the public area of the site, even under spoilers.  Use the [ url ] tag and label the links NSFW.

Oniya
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheLaughingOne

Whoops... Sorry:( *offers many cookies in appeasement to staff*
My Ons and Offs!

Writersblockade

I believe mine has been tweaked to spec. Apologies lol, easy to forget this is zee public place
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

JoanieSappho

I know you said to jump in, but I'm just a little uncomfortable doing so without hearing from MissFire first. It is, after all, her game, even if the problem's only in my head.

Writersblockade

She hasn't been on for a while, but I completely understand. One must strive to be polite! Though considering she was looking for more females, I'd assume she'd be a lock.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Ershin

Quote from: Writersblockade on September 17, 2016, 06:19:36 PM
She hasn't been on for a while, but I completely understand. One must strive to be polite! Though considering she was looking for more females, I'd assume she'd be a lock.

Generally I'm of the same opinion as JoanieSappho on permission, I'd hate for MissFire to come back and think to herself "who let this rabble in?"
Still, she's been offline for a while, hope she's okay.

Writersblockade

I just hate the idea of the game dying due to gm absence. Community stewardship until she reemerges seems plausible. Adding interested parties in needed roles isn't beyond the realm of plausibility
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

AndyZ

I can't speak for MissFire, but I can offer insight as someone who's played in many of the games in which I've been allowed.  She doesn't really deny people based on particular concepts or try to file them down; everyone gets approved so long as they fit into the story.

So long as you're not trying to get something unusual through that would require specific approval, I think you'll be okay.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

JoanieSappho

Yeah, it's been rather a while and while I'm still not too sure, at this point I want to play more.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

Nintentoast

Name: Kenzie Washington
Bust:D cup
Birthplace: Australia

Personality:Kenzie is very imature, and might end up laughing at something funny she remembered during a funeral. Despite this, she tries to be friendly to everyone. She loves futa inside of her at any chance she gets though.

On:Pet play, Anal, bondage
Off:nothing
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Writersblockade

With the understanding that our fearless leader is out for the moment, I'd say jump in! If you're in need of plotting, throw something up in the ooc!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

ClosetBadBoy

Sounds like fun, but I am just wondering about two things at the moment before throwing in a char sheet:

• What posting speed is required? I can only throw in one to two solid posts a week. Is that OK or too slow for this game?
  • What's needed female or futa?
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread