You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:53:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F looking for M. Realistic, story driven rp  (Read 156 times)

Offline LilySTopic starter

F looking for M. Realistic, story driven rp
« on: August 16, 2016, 06:14:14 AM »
I'm looking for preferably long term,  story driven roleplays that concentrate on the dynamics of the relationship between the characters. I'm not agaist sex by any means, but I like to have it as a part of the story not the main driving force.

I have some ideas but feel free to suggest scenarios.

0. A young prostitute (19-22) coming to terms with her reality after the glam of the easy money and the high society life fades. A man (married or not ) who is risking his his whole career by associating with her just might be willing to save her. Let's hope it's not too late?

1) A forbidden relationship between a university professor and his student.  On the faculty they say he has never made any mistakes in his career, his reputation is spotless and moral standards sky high. Yet one of his students seduce him and they start an affair. Obviously he has a lot to lose, he worked for years to get a teaching / researcher position at an ivy league university.
Alas the young woman's intentions are far from good in the beginning. Perhaps because he failed her and she wants get him fired with leaking their sex tape. Perhaps because she made a bet with her friends that she can. Either way this story promises a lot of passion, love, conflict and drama.

2) A story where a young woman meets a prestigious perhaps even well known married man. The sex is wonderful and in the beginning they don't need anything else. In time the girl falls in love. Will the man risk his family and career for a woman half his age?

3) A very troubled young woman is sent from therapist to therapist and  nobody seems to be able to help her. Finally her doctor refers her to a top tier psychologist dealing only with the most serious cases. Of course there is no way she can afford it but he is willing to have sessions with her for free. As time passes she finally starts getting better and he starts developing feelings for her. Maybe it's just counter-transference, perhaps it's true love. There is only one way to find out.

4) After long years of waiting her soldier husband comes home from war. Soon the woman has to realize that he is not the same person she fell in love with, the war made him distant, impulsive and sometimes even aggressive. (This can go in many directions and possibly involve gunplay.)

5)Looking for a story where two ideologically very different people cross paths (e.g. a skinhead/liberal, atheist/christian, conservative politician/radical activist). The rp would explore how their relationship evolves.

6) Hannah is an aspiring ballet dancer who has the chance to become big.  I'd like to explore her love -  hate relationship with her instructor. He pushes her hard and it seems like he approves of other girls but maybe that's just the surface.

Please send a message if interested. 
I can post multiple times a week.