You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:06:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some ideas and time for them [NC-H]  (Read 405 times)

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Some ideas and time for them [NC-H]
« on: December 08, 2008, 04:47:45 PM »
Well after being busy for a long while I finally find my self with time again. So I would like to tray a few ideas, figured I would throw it out their and see if I can find anybody interested.
--
1) This idea would be placed in a semi fictional version of the past, sort of a mix of René sons and middle ages no magic. Their is a powerful duchess (played by me) I like the idea of her to while having a taste for dominance and bondage never actually having tried it. One day she finds one of her maids while she is pocketing one of her rings, having just gotten back from riding she strikes the maid across the back side with the crop after some discussion se refrains from turning in the lovely little maid to the authorities, she is aided in this decision by the fact of the maids reaction. Or perhaps her body’s (Something like her nipples becoming hard, visibly trough the uniform) after this the maid (Played by a potential partner) would become the duchesses more or less wiling slave/toy/amusement

*Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, SM (I would like to shoot for something harder but no blood)
--
2) The second one is kind of an idea I had, hope I get the chance to tray it as it would give me a chance to play submissive. It would start in a gynecology practice with a female doctor. (Played by you) my character is a young man who is caught peeking, when he is confronted he turns red and begs the doctor not to call the police and tells her he would do anything. So the doctor (if you want to do multiple maybe a nurse) decide to play out a few fantasy’s and he is quickly turned into their toy.

I would like somebody dominant, I am interested in going as heavy as you like.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 04:50:47 PM by Far eyes »

Offline Mnemaxa

Re: Some ideas and time for them [NC-H]
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
The first one sounds interesting;  PM me if you haven't found a player for that role.

Offline Chaos

Re: Some ideas and time for them [NC-H]
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »
Damn it, beaten to this one! :)

That is, I'd also be interested in the first one, if for whatever reason there were on opening for me.