You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:00:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Hellgate] Modern Apocalyptic, Demons, Military(ish) - (Closed)  (Read 1138 times)

Offline WispyrTopic starter

Re: [Hellgate] Modern Apocalyptic, Demons, Military(ish) - Recruiting 6-8
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2016, 04:16:46 PM »
GM Announcement: Yesterday I was given some rather unexpected RL news that may impact my time going forward. At this point I can't say how much or how little I'll be affected by this, but there's a chance it could be pretty heavily. Because of that I've decided to go ahead and close recruitment for this game for the time being. I apologize to those who applied, but I don't want to get everyone started and then be in a situation where I can't follow through. This idea won't be scrapped and in the future once I've got RL back under control I'll reopen recruitment and everyone is welcome to come back at that point.

Thanks for your understanding, and I apologize about not being able to move forward with this at this time. Hopefully soon!

Offline yesiroleplay

Re: [Hellgate] Modern Apocalyptic, Demons, Military(ish) - (Closed)
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2016, 07:23:25 PM »
Thanks for the head's up.
Best of luck to you