You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:31:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something smutty with lots of traps  (Read 429 times)

Online SainTopic starter

Something smutty with lots of traps
« on: August 15, 2016, 03:37:21 PM »
There doesn't seem to be a cure for this urge to play switchy/subby trap characters. Need more games where I can write one, preferably one with other traps, possibly some futas and definitely some real men to fuck the traps when they're not glued to each other and why not girls too. Hopefully also lots of excuses to tie the traps up in bondage arrangements. The game would of course need  aplot to function, though I'm fresh out of ideas for that, but can help pitch in stuff if some GM brings an inspiring story seed to the table. Scifi, fantasy, modern with a twist could all work. As long as there is romance and smut all is fine! Would be nice to dive deeper into the social and emotional side of things rather than save or destroy the world. Could be some kinda harem arrangement, I dunno.

Maybe we can gather here a bunch of eager trap characters to lure for some horny eager GM.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:05:30 PM by Sain »

Offline Silver Phoenix

• Part-time Poet; Amateur Scholar; Professional Dreamer
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Need to think of something witty... coffee first!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Something smutty with lots of traps
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 08:39:43 AM »
Love traps!  I'm not sure what plots would be of interest though...  Some part of me is thinking something of a kinky spin on the magical girls theme?

Online SainTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 03:38:58 AM »
:-) Hey hey. I've gotten a bit stuffed with games after leaving this bait here, but maybe by the time we get more players that won't be the case. I guess a magical girl theme could work. Anything can work if we give it some fun spin.

Offline Biles

• Shecock Milker
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Hunting and slurping up girly dicks wherever they may be
  • I RP with my 3rd leg ;D
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 09:07:37 AM »
Hmm, I don't know about magical girls, but I do hope we can involve tentacle creatures and monsters since they're good at binding their victims and such. >:3 How about abducting victims and put them in a menagerie for all the creatures to watch and enjoy?

Offline Florence

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 09:16:30 AM »
Always fond of trappy pretty boys!

Down to play a more dommy/switchy trap, dommy futa, or dommy lady :D

Of course, I can't commit to anything definitely until there's more stuff ironed out, but I can say that the overall concept interests me so far :D