You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:05:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angle's rps and ideas. M/F and F/F. Original and Fandom plots inside.  (Read 157 times)

Offline Angle1932Topic starter

Hello~ Thank you for taking a moment to look through my ideas. My roleplay preferences can be found here.
Please PM me with interest.

What to expect from me as a writing partner:
I'm open minded and more than willing to listen to ideas. Feel free to message me to let me know what you think of the rp, if there's something wrong, or if you're simply interested in writing in a new element. We can talk.

Likewise, if you've lost interest, I will not pressure you to write. Tell me, and we can end the roleplay without drama.

I am not picky about post length. I'll try to match my posts to yours, which means if you give me four-six paragraphs, I will try to give you that amount back. If your posts are closer to one to two paragraphs, I can work with that, too.

I will endeavor to get a post out to you daily to every couple of days. I'll let you know and keep you updated if real life gets in the way.

I play both male and female characters, both dominate and submissive.

Original Plots

Content: Male teacher/Female student(aged seventeen). Consensual, slow burn romance.

I'm looking to play the student.

She was always the quiet one in the back of the class, soft voiced and timid. Not once in the time he'd known her has she ever raised a hand at his questions. A few times, he'd purposely ask something easy, and call on her to answer. Maybe it would help build her confidence...but it didn't. She'd murmur her answer and keep her head down for the rest of the hour.

The more he watches, the more he realizes that the young woman had no friends, no one she spoke to. She simply does her work and leaves, tiny and hardly noticeable. Something's wrong, he can feel it. So he takes the steps to get close to her. Has her stay after class, talks with her one on one. Tutoring, he says, and it's the truth, he's tutoring her, but he's also trying to play her friend. He notices the thick, long sleeves in the heat of summer, the way she never really meets his eye, and the way she flinches at his touch.

It isn't long before he finds himself suspicious.

To summarize, I'm looking for a long term, plot driven rp. The young woman lives in a highly abusive household, and the teacher is the only one to notice the signs in her. This would take place over a period of years, spanning from the time he first starts to realize her situation, through getting her away from the family, and helping her recover from the abuse she's suffered, all the while an attraction between the two of them starts to grow.
Modify message

Content: Religious woman/Female non-believer. (Can be easily tweaked to involve a male Priest against the Female non-believer if you'd prefer M/F instead of F/F) Non-consensual. Slow burn.

I'd prefer to play the non-believer, although I'll play the religious character if the right person comes along.

One was raised to be loyal to her church, and her church alone. The woman grew up with a holier than thou mindset, seeing corruption in everyone but within herself. She uses the most extreme methods possible to get others to convert, and not all these means are strictly legal.

The other was a street smart rough and tumble woman who grew up without a home. She lives close to the church, in an alleyway with some other homeless. She's stolen from the church for survival more than once.

She's caught. It was an accident, but she was caught.

The religious woman's determined to convert this sinful woman, and thus keeps her under lock and key. She's going to enjoy breaking her.

Only now she...she finds herself attracted to her. How could this happen? How could she be attracted to a woman, not just a woman, but a heathen?

Fandom Plots

Content: A Steven Universe role play. Lapis Lazuli/Corrupted Jasper. Most likely consensual but we can discuss it.

I'm only interested in playing Jasper in this game.

Instead of getting bubbled after she's corrupted, Jasper makes a run for it. Fueled by hurt at the death of her diamond and anger at her most recent loss, she wanders the earth, unable to even think properly. Her actions become instinctual, almost animalistic. She hates everyone, and thus, lashes out at all that moves.

Except Lapis. Lapis is not her enemy.

Lapis is the only one she allows to get close to her.

Parings without a plot

The role I'd prefer to play is in bold. If both are in bold, that means I have no preference.

Fandom Parings without a plot

Steven Universe

Pearl/Connie(Timeskipped to when she's over the age of eighteen)

Human OC/Wingdings Gaster
Underfell Sans/Adult Frisk

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Rise of the Guardians

Female OC/Pitch

Taken Plots

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A Succubus In The Church

Content: Male Priest/Female follower/Succubus. Contains both consensual and non-consensual scenes.

Looking for someone to play the female follower against my Priest and Succubus, although I'm not opposed to the reverse, with me playing the follower and my partner taking the other two. Keep in mind that whoever takes the priest must take the succubus as well.

A high ranking priest of the church finds himself lusting for one of his followers. As a priest, he is a holy man, and it's against the rules for him to pursue these urges. Against his better judgement, he succumbs to his attraction, and the woman actively returns his feelings. They grow close, though they have to keep it secret, lest they face the judgement of the church.

Their union isn't one built completely on lust, though that's a large part of it.

Time passes, no one discovers them, and everything seems fine. And then one night, a succubus appears in the woman's bed and has her way with her. She leaves just as fast as she appeared, and the woman is left scared and confused.

She comes the next night, and the night after, and the night after that.

See, succubi drain the life out of men during sex. It's how they survive. But how to they reproduce? By having sex with women, of course. It's a slow process, it takes time. But the transformation has started, and if the succubus has her way, the woman will be one of her own.

The woman could go to the priest for help... but what if the succubus targets him as her next meal in retaliation?

This will, hopefully, be a fairly long rp, starting off with romance between priest and follower, with the succubus showing up later on.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 06:21:37 AM by Angle1932 »