Effeminate Superhero OC seeking anyone interested!

Started by Karma, August 14, 2016, 02:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I’m looking to play one of my old super characters, found here, but with a slight twist: though everyone considers Cassidy female, she is actually an extraordinarily effeminate man, and possibly intersexed. (I’ll be using “she” primarily just due to preference, simplicity, and how Cass tends to think of herself.).

In short, Cassidy is a glorified street-level superhero known as Freedom Eagle. She has the powers of super strength, minor regeneration, and flight (thanks to a super-science flight suit). More detail can be found at the link. I don’t have a plot in particular laid out for this character, and I’ll be happy to discuss that with you via PM (or Skype/YIM, preferably, which we can exchange via PM). Cass is living in the shadow of the man whose hero name she inherited, and while she is skilled and dedicated, her powers are dwarfed by those around her. She feels inadequate, greatly complicated by her identity crisis (both of title and of gender).

Your character can be almost anyone. I’m not concerned with gender, powers or no powers, or any of that; it’s purely up to you. What I do want to see is that your character is genuinely interested in Cassidy, wants to get to know her, and is confident and assertive (though not necessarily dominant). It’s quite possible for this to take place in Marvel, DC, or something original. We can figure out a story and what type of game this is going to be (i.e. romance, action, etc) together. I usually have much more structured ideas so sorry about how rambly this is!

Fair warning: I’m starting a new job in the next few weeks and my availability is going to plummet, so please be prepared for this game to be paced slowly.

Due to the factors involved in making this game happen, we will need to discuss for a bit before I decide if we will be partners. I'm looking for detailed literary writers who can (but won't necessarily need to) write several paragraphs per post. Thank you for your interest!