You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 23, 2017, 06:41:31 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M-for-F story ideas. Please come write with me!  (Read 717 times)

Offline RP DanTopic starter

M-for-F story ideas. Please come write with me!
« on: August 13, 2016, 03:05:15 PM »
Welcome to my list of cravings!

I'd like a female partner for a few plots I've had in mind:

• The Power of Her Body: Mom worries that YC, aged 16-18, still considers herself heavy despite having recently lost all her baby fat and is now actually quite slim. She suggests getting YC some new, more youthful clothes. When YC models the clothes for her father (MC), he has a Holy Shit moment and starts paying her a lot of attention. YC catches him looking and begins to wonder about the power of her body, which she begins to exercise by teasing the crap out of MC and ultimately competing with Mom for his affections. This can go in several directions, at least one of them dark at the end, which I'd love to plot out with a partner. This doesn't have to be incest -- it could be a girl wreaking havoc on a neighbor. TAKEN

• Blackmailed Mother: Suzi had been wild as a teen. She partied with boys and girls, slept with whomever she chose, made nasty home movies, and she and a girlfriend once gave the basketball team a weekend they never forgot. But there was this one guy, Mike Lawson, who was a little too nice, a little too much fun to put down, so she loudly and repeatedly told him to get lost. Well, one night she was a little careless and at 18 she had a baby, a daughter she named Clarissa. That's when Suzi straightened out, went to college and even got an MBA. She became a successful banking executive and a pillar of her community. Clarissa became a beauty like her mother, but now at 18, she's much more reserved than her mother was at that age.

For all these years Mike Lawson, the guy Suzi so loudly disrespected, has been watching. He's been hoping for her success, that she'd gain wealth and importance and would have the love of a beautiful daughter, because Mike Lawson is no longer a nice guy. And he has the home movies.

Our story will be about Mike blackmailing Suzi into becoming his sex toy. Maybe it'll start out slow, where she just does little things for him -- lifts her skirt, or gives him a handjob -- and then escalates. And when he's ready, he humiliates Suzi in front of Clarissa and then corrupts the daughter while Suzi can only watch in horror (or maybe he makes her participate). If we want to get really messed-up, maybe we can have Clarissa fall in love with him.I'm looking for a female partner to write both Suzi and Clarissa.

• The Brother-in-Law: YC had married John, a staid, reliable sort who made good money and worked hard at everything -- including her. The problem was, it all seemed like work. Their sex seemed a chore for both of them. He had no imagination for anything to do on the weekends -- he even listened to the same music over and over. Now in her mid-20s and married for four years, YC was getting right bored. This is when she began to develop a new appreciation for John's brother, Michael (MC). Michael was the black sheep of the family, a couple of years younger and a devout hedonist. He went through girls like a drunk goes through Vodka, sometimes a few at a time and often a few together. When he comes to dinner it's always with a different girl, all of them model types with neither inhibition nor shame. She's walked in on him getting blown, lap-danced and fucking. John has always passed it off as Michael being Michael. Now, however, YC is beginning to look at Michael as the more exciting and interesting brother, and Michael has picked up on that. Now when he comes to visit he looks at YC in a different way. He always seems to have an erection in his jeans; does she stare?

Maybe she starts to feel more feminine and desirable when he's around and she ups her fashion game to compete with the sexy models he brings. Maybe she'll meet him for coffee one day, and then again, flirting with him and giving him peeks. Will she then touch him, let him touch her? And after he finally takes her, giving her a moment of release she's always dreamed of, perhaps their game will really be on. Hands under the dining room table when he comes to dinner or they go to him? Bathroom quickies during the football match? Morning assignations in her bed immediately after John goes to work?

Will she let him lead her into group scenes while John is away on business, cavorting naked and laughing with others and being the wild woman of her own dreams? And then, will she decide she wants Michael, whose commitment is only to his pleasure, or John, whose commitment is to her? And what might Michael do if she tells him they're through? Will he threaten to tell John of her infidelity? Will John have had an inkling of her affair? Will she ask them both if she can have the best of both worlds?

• The Friend Zone: Al was not a handsome man; he had kind of a lumpy face with somewhat irregular features. No woman had given him the time of day since he was a teenager, now 15 years earlier. She'd always been overweight. Now, in her mid-30s, she was about 40 pounds heavier than she should have been. They work together. One day she complains about how she can't motivate herself to lose weight and he offers to help.

They do things together; walks, he teaches her to play tennis, he coaxes her into a bathing suit and they swim. They eat salads and the weight starts to come off. She is ecstatic, even to the point of having sex with him, just to feel the excitement of her new body, and he realizes that he's in love with her. The weight continues to roll off her until she's within sight of her goal, and that's when other men start taking notice of her in her new clothes. The men are so handsome and now she's in demand for the first time in her life. She has no time for Al anymore and he's crushed. She could change how she looked but he can't. And in return for his efforts, all he's gotten is parked in the friend zone.

He is crushed and leaves his job and her. She makes up for lost time, finding and sleeping with a line of handsome men who want her for her body now that it's beautiful.

So does this turn into a story about her realization that all the men care about is her body, and she discarded the only person who cared about her? Or does it turn into a story of revenge, in which Al hires someone to seduce, then torture her to turn her sweetest dream into her worst nightmare?

• Mom Crashes the Party: A sex-starved woman in her 30s allows her 16-to-18-year-old son to have a boy-girl party in the basement. Eight or 10 kids come and Mom takes a look from the top of the basement stairs, unobserved. She sees the girls laughing and dancing, lifting their skirts and grinding against the boys, and she remembers when she was young and free like that. She is by no means old now, and she's kept her good looks, but she's been without sex for so long that the sight of the kids having fun together inflames her.

She has a couple of drinks and wonders what she can do to get herself welcomed at the party. The liquor helps her discard her better judgment; she takes down a couple of bottles of vodka and welcomed, she is.

From there it's going to get messily sexy as you might imagine, but here's the thing: This story is only peripherally about the orgy that ensues. I want my partner and me to really dig deep into the mother and son and write about the conflicts that will rage inside them. Her conflict will be between her loneliness and lust and her role as a parent. Moment by moment she will feel the role of responsibility slipping away; in some ways it will be liberating and in others she knows her decisions will haunt her always. He will watch his mother become a sex object for the boys and girls, his friends, and he'll see that she can never again be the mother she was before. He will note and perhaps mourn the loss of order. Her place in his world will have changed; what will he make of it? When she is naked and drunk and on her back with her legs spread and reaching for his comfort among all the partiers, what will he do and how will he feel? It cannot simply be a goofy, "Here's my naked mom, guess I'll fuck her."

I think there is a great opportunity for a female partner who wants to really explore a woman's compulsion in a night when she gives up everything in exchange for her darkest fantasy come true. We can figure out how to share the NPCs. I want to find a partner who's introspective enough to be able to pull something genuine from the chaos and agony they will feel.

This could be a quick shot, but the posts should be long enough to describe more than the sex; taken together they should describe a night in which a family dissolves and reforms and a mother and son see and do things that will mark them both forever.

• Chasing Their Fantasy: MC and YC are in their late 20s, married for five years or so. They love each other and are supremely confident in each other's love, but their sex life has gone boring. Roleplay, dress-up -- they've done and tried it all, and one night while having sex either he or she fantasizes aloud about being watched amid an orgy. Their orgasms are so violent that they begin to think and talk about whether they should try to make that fantasy come true. Our story would be about the way they do that, and the impact it has on their marriage. I see them going from "soft swinging," where they only watch and are watched, to same-room swapping, orgies and eventually sex in other rooms and even when they're apart in the daytime. But I want to use the sex scenes as a way to examine their feelings as they progress along this path. Will they follow the arc of excitement and happiness until they find that they've gone too far and need to haul themselves back? Will they discover the right blend of themselves and other people that fulfills them? Will they find their devotion to each other hard-tested? Will their love even survive? That's for us to discuss OOC and explore in our story.

• Mom's a tease: Dan and his mother had always been close. But ever since the day she walked in on him while he was jerking off, she's gotten a little strange. She's gotten less careful about what she wears around the house, sometimes wearing only a thong and cropped tank top, or just a long T-shirt. And the bikini she's started to wear when she suns herself at the pool in our backyard would be illegal at the beach. She says it's for tanning purposes, but it's been doing something to Dan. I'm looking for someone to play a woman of about 35, pretty, smart and sexy, and hot for her teenaged son. One possible route: She knows his kik address, chats him up as another woman and finds out what he thinks of Mom, then guides him so he thinks he's seducing her.

• Holiday Visit: YC and mine are siblings, cousins or childhood friends who come home from college for Christmas or some other holiday. They haven't seen each other in at least a couple of years, and they've had their share of drama in the interim. Maybe a close friend of one of them has died, and the other has been through several bad relationships. They remember how much fun they had when they were younger and they decide to have a different kind of fun now. This one has good story potential, as they can come to realize that the break in all their negative thoughts gives them courage and resolve to have a happier future, and there's also good smut potential in the ways they get to tease each other and sneak around day and night.

• The Contract: She was young and beautiful, but conceived and born only to take the reins of the huge family business. Sent away to boarding school barely after infancy, she is now in her early 20s. She's beautiful and knows everything of commerce, but nothing of love. She is working in the family business and is committed to taking over on her 25th birthday. But she hates her parents for what they have done for her, and is intent on exacting her revenge, which is to die before her 25th birthday. But before she dies, she wants to know love -- to both give it and receive it. So she enlists the help of a professional assassin who specializes in dispatching the elderly and sick, and makes him an offer: Make them fall in love with each other, then kill her, for which he can name his price. She doesn't want to know when or how he will kill her, it just has to be after they're in love and before her 25th birthday. Can he do it? Will she change her mind? Please understand that this may not have a happy ending. And while I expect there to be smut here, I'm not looking for a smutfest. There will be romance, though. (With credit to Pandex, who offered this idea and started but who was unable to finish with me.)

• Managing Up:YC is the president of a successful company maybe in her early 30s, married to a big-shot lawyer. She is tight, focused and particular about how things should be done. She is given to severe clothes that are businesslike but not particularly attractive. MC is her assistant, close enough after several years to be considered her work spouse. They are always honest with each other and while it's clear he works for her, she depends on him to keep her focused, handle her travel, get done whatever needs doing. She also leans on him for support as her marriage becomes increasingly troubled. One day her husband throws YC over for a client. His new girl is sexy and exciting, he says, not dull and boring like YC.

When she tearfully recounts this to MC, he has to agree that she has not been big on femininity, and she could loosen up in her dress and her death-grip on life generally. Would it kill her to have a little fun? She doesn't want to make a fool of herself with people she doesn't know, so she suggests he show her. So they make a plan. A dinner out that isn't a business dinner. A walk in the park. A trip to the state fair -- maybe she actually has to buy shorts or a casual dress for this, and she finds she likes showing her body a little. Maybe a movie they watch on her couch -- she has Netflix but has never seen anything on it. You get the idea. Together they find a new balance for her life and she sees his value as more than an assistant. And the more fun she has, the more she wants, so she asks him what he looks for in women and starts dressing on their social occasions more to his taste. Ultimately she sexes up her work attire and maybe we can have some office fun. They may wind up together or not, but either way they become even more indispensable to each other.

I would like this to be very plot driven, especially in the beginning. I'd like to develop some sexual tension, maybe even as he has her practice flirting, with sex coming later. I can imagine private masturbation as they get interested in each other and start to fantasize. YC starts out as a tight-assed woman, maybe a little fearful of letting go, driven by success. She realizes that she was largely the reason her marriage ended and she sincerely wants to change for her future happiness but hasn't a clue as to how to go about it. When it comes to sex, she'll realize that it's fun being dominant at work and submissive in bed.

For all my stories my kinks are vanilla sex, group sex, incest, romance, dress-up, slutty dressing and lingerie (for you), voyeurism and exhibitionism, maybe some light bondage. I like ageplay but am happy to leave it alone if it's not your thing. Turnoffs for me are humiliation, violence, vore, gore, scat and other bathroom stuff and hard BDSM. A more fulsome list is on my profile page.

Please be able to write in third-person past tense, be willing to write in the forum, have a good grasp of grammar and be able to write several paragraphs at least every couple of days. That last part is important. I understand about vacations, but otherwise if I can't write at least every couple of days I lose the thread of our story. I realize that's a problem for a great many people and may cause me to be very lonely around here, but it's how I am.

If all this works for you, or if you have ideas you'd like to try out on me, please send me a PM!

AND I'm happy to note two of mine that have been finished!

The Favor: TAKEN AND FINISHED WITH WOLVENTEARS Dan's wealthy family throws parties at their mansion every so often, and every time it's just after Dan has broken up with his girlfriend. It's become a running joke in the family, and his mother has begun to wonder if he's gay. And now, just before their big July 4 family reunion, it's happened again. Dan can't bear to be the butt of another year's jokes so he asks you to come with him as his girlfriend.

The Woman at the Side of the Road:TAKEN AND FINISHED WITH LUNAJINX Dan, the young, high-living publisher of a leading women's fashion magazine, is riding in the back of his limousine late at night, taking a back road to avoid a construction tie-up on the highway, when his driver spots a woman standing in the rain at the side of the road. It's raining hard and she's just standing there, soaked but unmoving. Dan tells his driver to pull over and finds her completely unresponsive. He leads her into the limo and discovers in the light that she is heavily bruised and unable to speak. They head to the nearest hospital which admits her and discovers she has no identification, so Dan becomes responsible for her. After some time in the hospital the woman regains her memory; she had run away after being abused by her boyfriend. She has nowhere to go after the hospital releases her, so Dan takes her in. The woman, who is a little older than Dan, needs a lot of rehabilitation, including psychological help, all of which Dan pays for. As she recovers she becomes a kind of personal assistant to Dan, helping him pack for trips, doing things around the house, listening him talk about his work. He has a voracious sexual appetite, and frequently hosts one or two models for trysts, but he never lays a hand on his visitor.

Dan's big project is a sweeping redesign of the magazine. When he leaves it out one night, the woman has a look at it. As a reader, she thinks it stinks and she tells Dan so. A focus group confirms her view, which saves Dan and his company lots of time and money. After that, she becomes more than a house guest/personal assistant, but their relationship doesn't turn sexual (you knew it would) until something happens to Dan that shakes him to his core and his guest becomes much more than a guest.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:08:20 PM by RP Dan »

Re: M-F story ideas. Please come write with me!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 11:52:28 AM »
ADDS The Woman at the Side of the Road.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 01:33:26 PM »
ADDS "Managing Up"

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 11:19:06 AM »
Adds "Holiday Visit" and "The Contract." It also moves "The Favor" from active to finished!!

Re: M-for-F story ideas. Please come write with me!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 06:32:26 AM »
ADDS "Chasing Their Fantasy."

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 12:54:50 PM »
Adds "The Power of Her Body," "The Brother-in-Law," "The Friend Zone" and "Mom Crashes the Party."

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 04:09:18 PM »
Adds "Blackmailed Mother," removes some I no longer crave.