Hello there, my name is Vicodin. I'm an experienced roleplayer who has another craving that I would like itched. This particular idea I'm interested in playing either the boyfriend or girlfriend, but my preference would be the girlfriend. I've had a lot of bites playing the boyfriend and now I would like to switch it up!
I have a few rules that I'll put within a spoiler and I'd appreciate if they were read before I'm sent a PM. Please do not post on this forum, send me a PM if you're interested with some information on which character you want to play as well as some ideas to fill in the blanks in the open ended idea. I do not like one sentence or very sparse PMs. Thank you for understanding!
For those of you wondering, I'll post my F-List right here
, but most of my limits are within the same realm as everyone else's. No scat, one line responses, and flakes. I'll toss my main rules in a spoiler down below. Be warned that they are copy and pasted from my OLD request thread. I'll strike out anything that isn't relevant to this idea.
1. Please be literate. I am aware that I might give a few slip ups every now and then, and you might also. We can forgive things like that. So I don't want to get killed for spelling a word incorrectly or punctuation used incorrectly. I like to think that I am really literate, but I do mess up sometimes.
2. I role play both genders
(and futanaris), and I role play any kind of possible relationship within the plot line. M/M, M/F, and F/F relationships are all accepted.
3. I usually am online all the time on numerous things such as video games and messengers, so I might be online on this. I don't want my head cut off for not responding to your message if I have been online for an hour while you have, and haven't replied. I can get migraine headaches that makes me not want to role play, but still linger. However if I am in the mood, I usually will respond right when I get the message.
4. I can do either private message, email, or forum role plays, whichever you prefer. IMs are not preferred, but are available for chatting.
5. I do not have limits as far as I know, but if there is something that I find inappropriate, I will let you know and try to walk around it, to avoid conflicts and my stomach from getting queasy.
I have a lot of pairings for possible role plays. I like both of the role players to figure out a plot together. And I am always up for new ideas, no matter what they are. New ideas make me more interested and more wanting to post.
7. I will be blunt if there is something in a roleplay that has irritated me or left me in a disposition that makes me not want to post. This is not to take a shot at you, this is to state why I am not longer responding, or taking a long time. I will act the same way if I wish to disband a story, due to lack of interest.
8. A little note... Literacy is a must. I know I haven't told anyone before, but if there are at least 5 mistakes in your paragraphs, it cuts the flow of role playing because they stay in my mind while I try to reply. So according to some, I am a literate nazi... I really do not care. I may have higher standards now, but I know what I am doing. Keep that in mind and I apologize in advance if I cut our role play because of this reason.
9. I am a very versatile roleplayer. I have role played out vanilla scenes, countless non-con scenes, and even scenes involving putrid amounts of gore and death. So with that in mind, I am able to play out any kind of role play. Vanilla, extreme, bondage, Exotic, you name it, I can do it.
The plot: Her home life was falling apart, but that was conveniently right when she had met him. He seemed like a perfect gentleman when he approached her, and she was always a fan of older guys who looked like they had their shit together. After texting and having a few dinners, she decided that she wanted to date him... even though he was at least 21 while she was 16 and in her sophomore year of high school. She took pride in having a boyfriend that was older... but she would soon find out that he could or was worse than her life back home. As she disconnected from her family and moved in with her new boyfriend, she found that perhaps it would have been better if she never knew him...
I leave the plot slightly open ended because there's a lot of areas for both the setup and continuation of the RP. Perhaps the boyfriend knocks up the girlfriend and she has to stay with him in fear of what will happen with the child? Maybe he blackmails her to stay, or her home life is so bad that even if she has a black eye, it's better than going back home? Maybe the boyfriend is a little richer than normal and buys her gifts to ease into her panties despite her being a shy and naive girl. I'd like my partner to come to me with ideas in order to make this plot more of a group effort than just something for me to indulge in. However I do prefer if the game remains dark and focused on non-con elements.
Abuse (Verbal or physical, both preferred)
Non-Con and Force (Preferred)
Traditional Gender Roles
And that's all I have for now! Please PM me if you are interested with the following information and we can talk about it. I hope to hear from you all soon!
Information: (You can either use the template or provide it within a paragraph summary of your ideas).
Age of the boyfriend: (My preference is either in his last year of college or 25ish)
How the two met:
Appearance of the boyfriend:
Basic details, profile of the boyfriend:
What types of conflicts do you want to be the major focal point of the story: (Does he have a job that requires a public perception so she can't have noticeable bruises on her? Is she an intern or part-time coworker at the boyfriend's company? etc)
What kinks do you want to integrate and what would be your favorites?:
Preferred appearance for the girlfriend?: My preference is a 16 year old Korean American. Some additional suggestions can be placed here such as whether she's an exchange student, or etc.