X-Men: Days of Future Ruin - Prison Rebels and Turncoat Enforcers Wanted!

Started by Mathim, August 10, 2016, 07:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Sweet ::) consider her finished, then. Tempted to consider Scott Summers, if/when we can entertain second characters.

Elven Sex Goddess

Character list

Character-Player

Rogue -  Elven Sex Goddess
Colossus - Juggtacular
QuickSilver - majinmaster
Gambit -  El Maligno
Magik - Doomsday
Kitty - SilkNSatan

Mathim

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on August 27, 2016, 05:53:58 PM
Character list

Character-Player

Rogue -  Elven Sex Goddess
Colossus - Juggtacular
QuickSilver - majinmaster
Gambit -  El Maligno
Magik - Doomsday
Kitty - SilkNSatan

Are we officially at a half-dozen then? All right, time to make the OOC thread. I'll post the link in the first post of this thread, so just look there, and I'll also PM everyone just to make sure everyone's still around and ready to go. The story will begin on the day everyone gets their communique from Professor X, the first ray of hope any of them has had in ages. How does this knowledge and potential motivation to become rebels affect their daily routine? Will they dare try to discuss the repercussions of this revelation among themselves, even though prying eyes and ears are everywhere? How will the turncoat bastards take this news? At least one of them (and NPC if necessary) will divulge this to Master Mold, thus reinvigorating the AI's ambition to find Xavier and exploit his power.

In the OOC thread, I hope I captured the best possible image of the scenario (I especially like the last sentence in it) and I really would like if everyone got a kick out of it. I also thought Non-Con is the best place for it since pretty much everything they do, including sex (even if they are consenting) is going to be in areas where privacy is not guaranteed from their fellow mutants, and most certainly not from the Sentinels' surveillance.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mathim

Okay, we're officially started up, things look to be moving smoothly, but we would certainly benefit from more players, particularly if they're of the turncoat ilk, the sellout mutants who work directly for the Sentinels in keeping the mutant population in line, capturing new ones out in the wasteland and spying on anyone suspicious to make sure no plots of rebellion get very far.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

El Maligno

I would like to make a deadpool if that is ok to make another one? I'd make him a turncoat

JamesSureWould

Hey there! I've got a character sheet I'd love to submit here! ANother turncoat mutant for MM

Basics

Birth Name / Mutant Name: Manuel de la Rocha/Empath

Sex and Player's Preferred Orientation: Male, straight.

Personality: Manuel is manipulative to an incredible degree. To him, the only thing that matters is how he can further his own goals. From a young age, he was told that he had the blood of royalty and should only accept the best in life; The young spaniard took the lessons to heart

Any Family/Close Relations: The son of a Spanish nobleman, Manuel is an only child.

History: From his high birth, Manuel was taught that he was better than others. He was destined for greater things, that was what his father told him time and time again. And Manuel did his best to live up to that ideal. He excelled in school, was gifted in athletics, and was popular with the students as well as the teachers. The whole time, he managed to hide his contempt for those ‘lower beings’. One day though, the perfect life fell apart in a spectacular fashion. Emotions bombarded the normally cold and distant spaniard and made feel for others in a way he never had before. It drove him insane, eventually leading him to a sanitorium.  After a month spent solitary in a padded room, a savior came to him. Emma Frost. She told him he was a mutant, that his powers made him better than others, and that she could help him.

Soon enough, he was a proud member of the Hellions of the Massachusetts Academy. The group clashed frequently with the New Mutants at Xavier’s academy, and plans started to form between Manuel and his headmistress. Xavier left the academy and left Magneto as the leader of the New Mutants, which gave Manuel the in he needed. Influencing Magneto to the point of clinical depression, the headmaster send his students over Massachusetts Academy. The New Mutants were combined with the Hellions for a brief time which caused Empath to grow closer to the one them, Magma.

Eventually Magma left her former teammates and formally joined the Hellions. For a trip, the pair went to her home of Nova Roma, a secluded city that believed they were all descendants of Roman explorers, in the  Amazon rainforest. Once there though, Manuel discovered that the history of Nova Roma was a lie. A powerful mutant had created the space and populated it with people she kidnapped and brainwashed. Years had passed since she’d seen the city though, and her grip over the brainwashed minds of the population was starting to fade. So Manuel used his own abilities to continue the deception and became a man of influence. Soon enough he controlled the city though mental and social manipulation.

Still a young man, Manuel’s total control of the settlement was cashed in for the title of Consul, a more benevolent title for a king; Amara Aquilla, fellow mutant and daughter of the previous consul, a woman that loved him regardless of his emotional influences, served at his side. Enamored with his newfound dominion, Manuel was ignorant to the war occurring in the world outside. It was only on a trip back the Massachusetts Academy and the Hellfire club that he saw what had happened and what was still to come.

Option 1: Manuel realised what was going to happen before most. Mutant kind would lose the battle and the war unless concessions were made. A deal was forged with Master Mold; Manuel would find mutants, bring them to the camps, and keep them emotionally where they needed to be so that they would not revolt. In exchange, Nova Roma would become a sanctuary or preserve of sorts, kept blissfully unaware of the dystopia outside of their walls.

Option 2: Following him back, the sentinels destroyed Nova Roma . For a few months, Manuel fought alongside the resistance, but knew that the days of fighting were numbered. Mutants who cooperated with the new order were given preference and power over the others, something Manuel deeply craved.

Powers: Manuel is able to sense and control the emotions of others: inflaming the feelings already in someone, or create new emotions that hadn’t existed in the subject before. If pushed far enough, he can even turn his victim into an emotionless zombie under his control. He prefers the more subtle approach though, making people question if they are even under his powers

Non-Mutation-Related Abilities: A ruthless nature, combined with a sharp intellect and a healthy athleticism has made him a mutant of note.

Alignment:
Manuel, despite the codename, has very little empathy for others. There is virtually nothing he would not do in order to get what he wants out of life. It was how he ended up helping the sentinels gather more mutants, knowing that it would help him survive and thrive in the new world. All that matters to him is power and how he can keep it.

Mathim

Quote from: El Maligno on August 30, 2016, 04:06:57 PM
I would like to make a deadpool if that is ok to make another one? I'd make him a turncoat

I will politely bow out as my own Deadpool then, if you wish to have him as a secondary character. Let me go delete my profile of him in the OOC and you can submit yours here.

Quote from: JamesSureWould on August 30, 2016, 04:16:19 PM
Hey there! I've got a character sheet I'd love to submit here! ANother turncoat mutant for MM

Basics

Birth Name / Mutant Name: Manuel de la Rocha/Empath

Sex and Player's Preferred Orientation: Male, straight.

Personality: Manuel is manipulative to an incredible degree. To him, the only thing that matters is how he can further his own goals. From a young age, he was told that he had the blood of royalty and should only accept the best in life; The young spaniard took the lessons to heart

Any Family/Close Relations: The son of a Spanish nobleman, Manuel is an only child.

History: From his high birth, Manuel was taught that he was better than others. He was destined for greater things, that was what his father told him time and time again. And Manuel did his best to live up to that ideal. He excelled in school, was gifted in athletics, and was popular with the students as well as the teachers. The whole time, he managed to hide his contempt for those ‘lower beings’. One day though, the perfect life fell apart in a spectacular fashion. Emotions bombarded the normally cold and distant spaniard and made feel for others in a way he never had before. It drove him insane, eventually leading him to a sanitorium.  After a month spent solitary in a padded room, a savior came to him. Emma Frost. She told him he was a mutant, that his powers made him better than others, and that she could help him.

Soon enough, he was a proud member of the Hellions of the Massachusetts Academy. The group clashed frequently with the New Mutants at Xavier’s academy, and plans started to form between Manuel and his headmistress. Xavier left the academy and left Magneto as the leader of the New Mutants, which gave Manuel the in he needed. Influencing Magneto to the point of clinical depression, the headmaster send his students over Massachusetts Academy. The New Mutants were combined with the Hellions for a brief time which caused Empath to grow closer to the one them, Magma.

Eventually Magma left her former teammates and formally joined the Hellions. For a trip, the pair went to her home of Nova Roma, a secluded city that believed they were all descendants of Roman explorers, in the  Amazon rainforest. Once there though, Manuel discovered that the history of Nova Roma was a lie. A powerful mutant had created the space and populated it with people she kidnapped and brainwashed. Years had passed since she’d seen the city though, and her grip over the brainwashed minds of the population was starting to fade. So Manuel used his own abilities to continue the deception and became a man of influence. Soon enough he controlled the city though mental and social manipulation.

Still a young man, Manuel’s total control of the settlement was cashed in for the title of Consul, a more benevolent title for a king; Amara Aquilla, fellow mutant and daughter of the previous consul, a woman that loved him regardless of his emotional influences, served at his side. Enamored with his newfound dominion, Manuel was ignorant to the war occurring in the world outside. It was only on a trip back the Massachusetts Academy and the Hellfire club that he saw what had happened and what was still to come.

Option 1: Manuel realised what was going to happen before most. Mutant kind would lose the battle and the war unless concessions were made. A deal was forged with Master Mold; Manuel would find mutants, bring them to the camps, and keep them emotionally where they needed to be so that they would not revolt. In exchange, Nova Roma would become a sanctuary or preserve of sorts, kept blissfully unaware of the dystopia outside of their walls.

Option 2: Following him back, the sentinels destroyed Nova Roma . For a few months, Manuel fought alongside the resistance, but knew that the days of fighting were numbered. Mutants who cooperated with the new order were given preference and power over the others, something Manuel deeply craved.

Powers: Manuel is able to sense and control the emotions of others: inflaming the feelings already in someone, or create new emotions that hadn’t existed in the subject before. If pushed far enough, he can even turn his victim into an emotionless zombie under his control. He prefers the more subtle approach though, making people question if they are even under his powers

Non-Mutation-Related Abilities: A ruthless nature, combined with a sharp intellect and a healthy athleticism has made him a mutant of note.

Alignment:
Manuel, despite the codename, has very little empathy for others. There is virtually nothing he would not do in order to get what he wants out of life. It was how he ended up helping the sentinels gather more mutants, knowing that it would help him survive and thrive in the new world. All that matters to him is power and how he can keep it.

Looks good. I think the Sentinels will keep him around for sniffing out potential rebel leaders, attempting to locate Wolverine, and pushing otherwise unwilling mutants into fighting in the arena if there aren't enough volunteers.

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Mathim on August 30, 2016, 09:41:30 PM
I will politely bow out as my own Deadpool then, if you wish to have him as a secondary character. Let me go delete my profile of him in the OOC and you can submit yours here.

Looks good. I think the Sentinels will keep him around for sniffing out potential rebel leaders, attempting to locate Wolverine, and pushing otherwise unwilling mutants into fighting in the arena if there aren't enough volunteers.

sounds good to me! (and possibly inspiring other mutants to get in the mood for procreation)
real quick though; I had two options for his history. which would you prefer?

Mathim

Quote from: JamesSureWould on August 30, 2016, 09:45:51 PM
sounds good to me! (and possibly inspiring other mutants to get in the mood for procreation)
real quick though; I had two options for his history. which would you prefer?

Don't ask me what I prefer, he's YOUR character, you should choose whatever you like best. Either is fine with me. It's just that if you intended for him to be a complete a-hole from start to finish, option 2 makes less sense. If you wanted to have him almost be redeemable, then option 1 makes more sense.

Mathim

All right, if nobody wants Wolverine by the end of the week, I'm just going to NPC him doing some major actions, otherwise I'll give the player that chooses him a small guideline for the current moment and then allow them to do whatever they want. Also, I'll be claiming Cyclops if nobody wants that role by the end of the week, too. But Professor X is off-limits, he's strictly a GM NPC.

Elven Sex Goddess

Birth Name / Mutant Name:  Regan Wyngarde / Lady Mastermind

Sex and Player's Preferred Orientation: Pan-sexual

Personality: Strong forceful personality a touch of conceit and arrogance.  Regan knows she is good,  and does not mind using people for her benefit.   Especially when she swings towards the dark side.   An if she is playing the hero,  well the means justifies the end. 

Any Family/Close Relations:  Jason Wyngarde aka Mastermind (father, deceased), Martinique Jason (half-sister- current Mastermind), Pixie (half-sister), Rogue,  Gambit, Arclight, Blockbuster, Cable, Cannonball, Chimera, Exodus, Frenzy, Harpoon, Iceman, Madelyne Pryor, Malice, Mr Sinister, Mrs. Grynn, Mystique, Random, Revanche, Riptide,  Scalphunter, Scrambler, Sebastion Shaw, Spiral, Tempo, Unuscione, Vertigo

History: Lady Mastermind was one of the few mutants to retain her powers following the events of M-Day. She later re-emerged as one of the mutants who had been experimented on by Pandemic, who was trying to discover if mutation could be "caught" like a disease. She was eventually rescued by Rogue's team of X-Men and subsequently joined them as a temporary member due to the fact that she had a useful power. The team's leader, Rogue , also stated that she was only wearing an X-Uniform because when they found her, all she had on was a sheet.

But to go back into the beginning.  Regan is one of three paternal sisters.   Regan has been and is adventurer, former terrorist, Mercenary employed by Sebastian Shaw.  Who has been in such groups such as Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Hellfire club, Marauders,  X-Men and worked for Sebastion Shaw as a mercenary.   She is a U.S. citizen with a criminal record.   

Powers: Telepathy, illusions (Regan's illusions are hypnotic based and her victims tend to accept them as fact, even if the images and scenarios that are created involve sudden changes to the world around, are inconsistent and/or improbable / they also have the power to kill.

Non-Mutation-Related Abilities:  Attractive Female, Intellect, unarmed Combat, Weapon Master

Alignment: If it suits and benefits Regan she is for it.   But rules have their place and well that just about makes her lawful evil. Or that is what she portrays as a turncoat.   Yet she her days as a terrorist are past her.   When Xavier reached out with his message.   She would disguise her elation and hope.    For she is a mole within the world of master mold.   An she will do anything to reverse what has happen and free mutant kind.  She might not be able to affect Master Mold with her illusion or the other sentinels.  But master mold has become reliant on using the mutant turncoats.  An well she can very well effect them while posing as one of them.   Imagine the tears of joy on Wade's face when she gives Deadpool back his beautiful self lol.  Everytime he looks into a mirror.    So her alignment is not so  black and white,  but she is loyal and right now that loyalty is to Xavier and the X-Men.   Perhaps it is to earn the respect from her younger half sister.   

Mathim

Okay, so Cyclops and Wolverine are both under my belt, so those are no longer options as characters. But there's still tons more great options. Nightcrawler, Mystique, Cannonball, pretty much anybody apart from less than a dozen that are already claimed.

Foxy DeVille

You say you wanna Wanda? How about this one...

Birth Name / Mutant Name: Wanda Maximoff / The Scarlet Witch

Sex and Player's Preferred Orientation: Female and Pansexual

Personality: Wanda's mind has retreated from much of reality. She now cares little about the world around her and is instead a hedonist who lives in the moment. Wanda has an aristocratic bearing, albeit a flighty one. Her apathy makes her a follower rather than a leader but she can also be surprisingly ruthless in a fight.
Any Family/Close Relations: Erik Lensherr (aka Magneto, father), Pietro Maximoff (aka Quicksilver, brother), Thomas and William (sons)

History: The Scarlet Witch had a long career as both a heroine and a villainess, being a member in such opposing groups as the Avengers and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. For the most part she was a kind and benevolent soul, although she did have some bouts with mental instability.

During the Sentinel attack, Wanda was knocked unconscious and separated from her brother Pietro. Because of her great and unpredictable power, she was kept in sensory deprivation. This isolation, combined with her fear over her family's fate and her history of mental illness, caused her mind to snap. Wanda became completely self-absorbed and uncaring about both humans and mutants. As the Sentinels would allow her the most comfort, she threw her lot in with them. The Scarlet Witch now does whatever Master Mold wishes in order to maintain her level of comfort.

Powers: The Scarlet Witch can warp reality, causing the the improbable to become possible. She needs to have her hands free and be able to concentrate for this potent power to work. Recently, either because of Sentinel failsafes or her mental condition, the more unlikely the event that Wanda is causing to happen the longer she has to concentrate before it occurs.

Non-Mutation-Related Abilities: Due to her Avengers train, Wanda is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant. She is a nimble dancer thanks to her gypsy upbringing and speaks several European languages. Wanda is well-versed in witchcraft. While she can't actually cast spells, she is knowledgeable about occult subjects such as demons.

Alignment: The Scarlet Witch is a willing agent of the Sentinels. Because she is incredibly powerful and quite unstable, Master Mold prefers to keep her in reserve unless other resources prove ineffective. Instead she spends most of her time in her luxurious "cell" having her whims indulged.

Mathim

I think they'd regard her as too dangerous and unpredictable to ever turn off her collar. Is that going to interfere with how you want to play her, Foxy?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Mathim on September 08, 2016, 11:08:30 PM
I think they'd regard her as too dangerous and unpredictable to ever turn off her collar. Is that going to interfere with how you want to play her, Foxy?

Well, then she wouldn't be much of an enforcer and there would be no reason to grant her any privileges, giving her no reason to want to work with the Sentinels, so yeah... that would interfere.

Mathim

Well, with her reality warping powers, she's basically just be on the 'honor system' with them trusting her not to remove the collar herself with her powers which would prevent the explosion from hurting her, so it would be a bad move on their part to take that risk with her. Like with Quicksilver, they took multiple precautions with him because of his powers' liability with the potential to circumvent the collar's kill switch.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Mathim on September 09, 2016, 08:43:38 AM
Well, with her reality warping powers, she's basically just be on the 'honor system' with them trusting her not to remove the collar herself with her powers which would prevent the explosion from hurting her, so it would be a bad move on their part to take that risk with her. Like with Quicksilver, they took multiple precautions with him because of his powers' liability with the potential to circumvent the collar's kill switch.

How about this... back in the day the story was Wanda was less comfortable using her powers on unnatural targets. With her backsliding on her powers due to mental instability/Sentinel conditioning, this drawback has returned greater than before. Now she can only effect something natural (wood, air, earth, animals, people). Artificial things like the collars, cement walls, and giant mutant-hunting robots, are beyond her ability of directly effect. So she's still useful at going out and handling mutants but still vulnerable to the Sentinels and their various devices.

El Maligno

Mathim

Quote from: Foxy Oni on September 09, 2016, 04:29:12 PM
How about this... back in the day the story was Wanda was less comfortable using her powers on unnatural targets. With her backsliding on her powers due to mental instability/Sentinel conditioning, this drawback has returned greater than before. Now she can only effect something natural (wood, air, earth, animals, people). Artificial things like the collars, cement walls, and giant mutant-hunting robots, are beyond her ability of directly effect. So she's still useful at going out and handling mutants but still vulnerable to the Sentinels and their various devices.

That's a fair restriction, then. She could be very useful to them if employed in the mines, moving rocks up and out of there and keeping clean air circulating through them so the mutant labor force down there doesn't start dying off. She'd be more useful in that capacity than as an enforcer, though if they do need help wrangling a troublesome lot, they can call her in and Ilyana can provide transport to that location immediately. Most of the other turncoats don't really have any abilities that lend themselves to being useful in anything other than a policing or psychic capacity.

Doomsday

Basics

Birth Name / Mutant Name: Raven Darkholme, aka Mystique

Sex and Player's Preferred Orientation: Genderfluid, pansexual, more often than not identifies as and takes the form of a woman

Personality: Raven has always believed in two things; The necessity of the mutant race to be liberated from human oppression, and herself. She used to be very ill-regarded as self-serving and dangerous, but many things that Mystique has done has also benefited her people, sometimes in subtle ways, sometimes in ways for which she never sought credit, as she was never a glory hog. Because of her shapeshifting abilities, she is practically ageless, and is more than 100 years old, and with that age comes wisdom, cunning, and a sense of stoicism. She has weathered so many bad, desperate times that she’s rarely ever surprised or upset by anything. Even her current incarceration, and being forced to serve as a sex slave for mutant laborers does not seem to faze her spirit, as she still yearns for freedom for mutantkind from Master Mold’s slavery, no matter how bleak things might appear. After the birth of her son Ira, she has become a fiercely protective mother bear, and would sooner die than to lose him like she lost her other children.

Any Family/Close Relations: Anna-Maria Darkholme/Rogue (foster daughter), Irene Adler/Destiny (life partner, deceased), Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler (son from Azazel), Graydon Creed (son from Sabertooth, deceased), Raven Marie (foster granddaughter), Ira Darkholme (son from Empath), Manuel de la Rocha/Empath (father of her child)

History:

Not many know where Raven Darkholme came from, or even how old she is; The most anyone has gotten out of her is that she’s at least a century old, and possibly European, though due to her shape-shifting abilities, there’s really no telling.

In the early 20th century, Raven befriend an Austrian mutant named Irene Adler, or ‘Destiny’ as she preferred. The precognitive mutant had written several books worth of prophecies that would occur during the 20th and 21st century, and decided to enlist Raven’s aid in circumventing some of the most disastrous ones, especially where it affected their fledgeling mutant race. They soon became romantically involved, and though their time together would come and pass depending on the circumstances, they remained extremely close and familiar. Eventually, they became comrades in arms for the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, and then the Freedom Force, a government-sanctioned mutant team assembled to manage threats. Destiny was killed on Muir Island by Legion on one of their missions for the Freedom Force, and the death of her soulmate and best friend still haunts Raven.

During her long life, she has had many lovers, and several children, though through various twists of fate nothing ever lasted. Impersonating a West German secret, she teamed up with Victor Creed, Sabertooth, on a mission to assassinate an East German spy. Though their mission was successful, the two were forced into hiding to avoid capture, and during this brief period of closeness, they became lovers, and she became pregnant with Greydon Creed. Their relationship was unhealthy and dysfunctional, as Victor was physically abusive towards her, as he felt manipulated by her abilities and tricked into loving her. She soon faked her own death to escape him, and gave her infant son up for adoption, watching him from a distance as an anonymous sponsor, though when she learned that he was not a mutant, she abandoned him.

Later, she married a German nobleman, Baron Christian Wagner, in love with his power and affluence more than the man himself. Regretful of abandoning Greydon, she wanted another child, but the Baron was infertile; Raven became courtesan, shapeshifting into a different beautiful woman each night, seeking sexual satisfaction and to be bred. Eventually she was seduced by Azazel, an ancient mutant of demonic appearance, who used his will-bending powers to begin an affair with her. He fulfilled her desires, and made her desperately love him, to the point where she was heartbroken that he would not let her abandon the Baron and run away with him. Pregnant with Azazel’s child, the Baron became suspicious of her, and was killed for his trouble, with Mystique able to successfully frame his death as an accident. Her life as Baroness was short-lived, as her ability to control her shapeshifting was interrupted during birth. In her natural blue form, clutching a blue, demonic-looking child with a pointed devil’s tail, she was chased out of town, her son Kurt given to a gypsy woman before she faked her own death.

During her time with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Mystique became the guardian and mother figure of Anna Maria, a young mutant girl that had run away from her home in the Southern United States. Though unrelated by blood, she and her partner Irene, still alive at that time, gave Anna the love and care that Raven did not have the chance to give Greydon and Kurt. Even then, her life was cursed a third time, as Anna abandoned her and Irene was killed.

When Master Mold began to make his presence known in his attacks against human and mutantkind, Mystique was a member of the resistance, often posing as a mundane human and executing guerilla attacks against important Sentinel holdings. But she was identified and captured, subjugated and placed in an internment labor camp with many others of her kind. The mutant control collar on her neck is not nearly as potent as some others, as it merely restricts her from shifting out of the collar, or from obscuring or hiding it, as her collar has visible warnings that clearly mark her as a shapeshifter.

She has been in the camps for nearly three years; She was considered for more strenuous labor, as she can shift to become stronger, but the appeal of a sex slave being able to take on the shape of her suitor’s desire caused her to become a mutant concubine and breeder. During this time, she reunited with Anna Maria, the two of them close again as if they had never been separated, each of them acting as the other’s emotional rock as they shared the same reluctant role of pleasure slave.

Though she resented her role and her loss of agency, Raven had yearned for motherhood for decades at that point, and it was ironic that Master Mold was the one responsible for her newfound joy; She was impregnated and gave birth to a boy with blue eyes and blonde hair that she named Ira Darkholme, after her soulmate Irene. Not long after, she discovered the father was Manuel de la Rocha, Empath, and much like Azazel before him, Raven was unknowingly seduced by his mutant ability into loving him.

Ira was already one year old and taking his first tentative steps in a world that would one day oppress and enslave him. Raven now had a second reason to be free of this hellish life, and after Charles Xavier’s message spread throughout their camp, she became more determined than ever to undermine Master Mold and enable their escape, trusting that Anna Maria would take care of Ira in the event of her death.

Powers:
Metamorph: Mystique can psionically alter the formation of her biological cells at will. As a result, she can cause herself to look and sound like an exact duplicate of any human, humanoid, or semi-humanoid being of either sex, wearing virtually any kind of clothing. Her control is so exact that she can precisely duplicate another person's retina pattern in her own eyes, finger, palm and skin-pore patterns on her own hands and skin, smell to overlap the original being, and vocal cords to match voices to the point of corresponding voice prints.

In the event that Mystique becomes pregnant, her ability to control her shapeshifting becomes straining, and is often more comfortable remaining in her blue form during most if not the entire term. During this time, she cannot take a non-female form.

She is unable to shapeshift out of her mutant control collar, and is unable to obscure it with a new shape.

Enhanced Physical Attributes: Able to enhance her strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and senses.

Accelerated Healing: Mystique's nature allows her to repair wounds and regenerate herself from minor to near death injuries in a short span of time, much faster than an ordinary human.

Retarded Aging: Her metamorphic powers have retarded and possibly eliminated the degenerative effects of aging.

Non-Mutation-Related Abilities:
Master Combatant

Trained Actress

Expert Marksman

Multilingual: Mystique has stated that she knows at least eleven languages; besides her presumably native German and English, she has demonstrated fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Farsi and Czech.

Covert Operative: Strategist in terrorist and commando operations.

Alignment: Mystique used to have the dual purpose of furthering her own goals and those of mutantkind, or at least what she perceived to be their goals. Now, desperate within the oppressive Sentinel camps, those goals are aligned, and those that know her know that Raven yearns for freedom more than anything, resentful for being caged, collared and employed as a sex slave.

Mathim

Looking for a Storm if anyone's willing to play her. She'll be one of the free mutants that hasn't been captured, and is one of Xavier's companions. She'll be leading an attack on the camp from the outside once things come to a boil. Any takers?