You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:12:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DWD Fighting (NC Solos, Freeform or System)  (Read 114 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • "Don't push your luck..."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
DWD Fighting (NC Solos, Freeform or System)
« on: August 10, 2016, 07:32:23 AM »
Campaign Setting & System Stuff
- All the info you need is here. Looking for a fight with a smatter of NC and other random kinky surprises? This is the place for you! ;)

I do have a group thing I'm working on with this, however... I am interested in fleshing out the game's world... as well as give the league some sense of 'history'. Freeform works here as well as actually using the system I have worked on.

I do have a couple of people that occasionally entertain this with me, but I figured it couldn't hurt to make a seperate thread for this need and blow the doors off of it for anyone interested. It'll make space for my more general RP requests thread. :D

While I do love these improvised short stories, there is more practical use for them! This really helps me build the story lore in small ways, helps stimulate ideas for the game itself and it helps keep me motivated on rebooting (it if it evolves as I suspect).

If someone actually bites on this, please be specific on what you want to do and what parts of the game interests you. If you want to use the system or freeform fights, be sure to specify. If you want to freeform more outside and deviate a bit from the main focal point, again... ask and communicate with me. And... feel free to elaborate on what you want to see, experiment with or experience. I aim to have fun, but I also like keeping my partners happy. It's easier for me to do so when I know how to achieve that. ;)

Please also specify if you are interested in only solos or the group. Keep in mind that the solo games are somewhat independent from the group game I am working on. Considering that I run two different versions of this game, it can be easy for me to get confused. But don't worry... I am a nice guy once you get to know me. :)

I think I'd prefer PMs about this unless someone feels that they have a question that others might also want to ask or something.  That way, I wont have to repeat myself if I get multiple PMs about this in the future.

Note to self: Pretty this up and organize it. :)