You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 05:47:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Teen Titans! M seeking F.  (Read 105 times)

Offline backlash84Topic starter

Teen Titans! M seeking F.
« on: August 08, 2016, 03:21:09 AM »
I've always adored the teen titans, and figured it might be fun to take the setting into a more mature world of sorts. Actions would have real consequences, the team would be going up against real danger, and would have to make hard choices when it came to dealing with intense situations.

I am very interested in dealing with the whole cast (You playing the females, myself playing the males) and how they interact on a daily basis. Some of the most intense conflicts could be among the team themselves, be it someone questioning if the path they are taking is the right one, or blaming someone for a mistake made in the field that possible cost a civilian their life. Some characters may have emotional problems they haven't addressed, some might deal with racism, or backlash for actions they committed in the past.

I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid of the gritty side of things, but who can also play the characters as they are. They are  young after all, they make mistakes, have fun, misbehave every now and then. They are young individuals with a lot riding on them, and stress can lead to all sorts of issues.

If you'd like to explore theses possibilities with me, send me a PM.