You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 07:51:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Disdain The Heavens M LF F (Romance, plot-heavy, action, reincarnation, etc.)  (Read 124 times)

Offline DrenlaiTopic starter

• Dragon Emperor - Hopeless Romantic
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Location: "Sometimes you can only wonder why your heart ache so much."
  • The Quiet King
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
About me:
-500+ words per post min
-1+ posts a week
-Likes epic plots and world building
-Likes communication between writers
-Decent grammar and writing skills
-Can play multiple characters/npcs
-Questions or interest? Send me a PM.

What I am looking for:
-Female writer
-Can add to the plot and give ideas, cause it's tiring writing a story by myself
-Lengthy posts, no one liners (500 words min)
-on/offs/kinks/character design can be discussed
-Can play multiple characters/npcs

The heavenly court had ruled over the nine realms and countless since as long as the realms existed. The Jade Emperor and his court governed both mortal and immortal affairs. The fates of the lower beggar to the most exalted mortal emperor were set before they were even born. Everything peaceful followed the natural order the court was set, until…

A soul without a fate was born. An oath was taken. The heavens bled. The court burned. The connections between the nine realms disappeared. The six paths of the samsara fractured.

The dream of her mother’s death always haunted her, but they always told her it was something her young mind made up to protect her. Her mother, a single mom, and hardworking nurse lived with in a quiet small house. Life was peaceful until the night she woke up to loud noises and fire. Her mother carried her out, but strange beings of stone and fire chased after them. The hulking beasts cornered them in the field by the nearby field. A silver light burned brightly in her mother’s hand and a majestic spear appear.

With abilities beyond human scope her mother fought against the creatures of fire and stone – wielding the spear and leaving behind only shattered remains. She thought her mother was a superhero like the movies until a man with white wings basked in light appeared. She believed it was an angel come to help them like the stories, but this angel wielded a sword and killed her mother. Her mother fought back, but it was no use.

She didn’t remember what happened next. She woke up in an ambulance of a rescue worker. They told her it was a freak meteor shower hitting a gas pipeline that cause the neighborhood to go up in flames. Years of therapy and prescription drugs convinced her it was all in her mind. The beasts were just her fear reacting to the fire. The angel was just her mind coping with her mother’s death – believing an angel took her mother away.

After she convinced them she was well enough to function in society she was taken in by two lawyers representing an uncle she never heard or met. She was set up with a place to live and a weekly allowance – she never met her uncle only the lawyers and the maid that took care of her and the house. The months and years passed, but her uncle was never to be seen. Now she’s finishing up her degree and suddenly receives a mysterious invitation for an interview at her uncle’s company…