Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my current cravings. Here you will find different things I am interested in varying from, Fandoms to Pairings, Genres. If you see anything that interests you please do NOT reply to this thread, send me a PM.
***Just to put this out there since there's been some confusion recently. I only play by post on the forums or EMail. So don't ask me to play via messengers or PM.***
This is where you can find what you can expect from me... And my expectations from my writing partners.What you can expect from me:
(1) I'm a female and I will only play female roles. Yes I have tried to play male characters, sadly... It was a joke lol.
(2) I also only participate in M/F scenes. With that being said, what your gender is behind the screen doesn't bother me. Male playing a male, or female playing a male.
! I'm big on communication. I tend to talk OOCly to my partners. Either by PM here on E or by using YIM. I like meeting new people and making new friends. And in my opinion I feel a game goes much better when you have good communication with each other.
(4) I love plot and character development. Yes sex is good, but not with it as the main focus.
(5) My posting rate varies. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day, or sometimes it's down to once a day or every other day.
(6) When I post I tend to be as descriptive as possible. Like painting a picture with words. My usual post length can range from two to three paragraphs. Sometimes more depending on my mood.
(7) I also like to use images ALOT with my posts. To kinda help give a better example of the current situation.
(8) Again this kinda goes along with communication. If I'm not liking something I will get a hold of you via PM or YIM to work through it.
(9) When it come to D/s, BDSM type of scenes I prefer the submissive role. I'm naturally submissive. BUT that doesn't mean I'll play a puppet on strings. I like spirit, fire, the breaking process of those kind of scenes.
********What I expect from my partners:
(1) Honesty and open communication. If you don't like how something is going or are loosing interest in a story, let me know so we can work something out.
(2) Please don't do one liners. Those are a HUGE turn off for me. I put a lot of work and emotion into doing good decent posts. Please be able to at least match what I can to.
(3) Plot! So please make sure you're the type of person who can put a story before sex.
(4) If you don't like the use of images in a game, tell me ahead of time so I know not to use them.
(5) Please respect that I won't partake in any kind of sexual F/F scenes.
(6) Be someone who can contribute to the story. Add some plot twists of your own. I hate being the only one building the world and/or story.
Now that we've gotten past the blurb about me as a writer and the type of partner I'm looking for, let's get into more detail of the types of things I enjoy. I.E: Kinks, Fandoms, Pairing. Now I enjoy anything from light to extreme. If you have any questions about the lists below or have an idea about something that's not on my list don't hesitate to send me a PM. I don't bite...unless asked nicely
Beating (light to moderate)
Being bitten/biting others
Bondage (light to extreme)
Canes, Crops, Whips, Paddles
SPANKING SPANKING AND MORE SPANKING
Blood (to an extent, message me for details on this one)
Underage (All Roles will be Over 18)
Animal Roles I.E: Furries, Anthros
Competitions (with other Subs)
Pure Smut (I Need Plot with my Porn)
Hannibal (NBC series)
The Vampire Diaries
Dracula (NBC series)
Once Upon a Time
Queen of the Damned
Interview with a Vampire
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Saw (The whole movie franchise)
The Cube (The whole trilogy)
Law and Order: SVU
The World of Gor (Gorean)
Claiming of Sleeping Beauty (Anne Rice book series)
Romance (Love the Forbidden Love types, IE: Romeo and Juliet/Vampire and Slayer)
Horror (VAMPIRES, Demons, Possession)
Crime (Law and Order, Detective)
Paranormal (Ghosts, X-Files)
Thriller (Fear, Mystery)
**Roles in BOLD are the roles I prefer to take on**
Wife/Husbands Best Friend