Hello, and welcome to the All-Male Monster Brothel, which is re-opening for recruitment! The old recruitment thread can be found here
. The CS thread and GM shortlist linked below gives you an idea about what sorts of characters are around and about!
The Brothel sits at a nexus between the worlds. Science and fantasy blend here, and people come from a myriad of worlds and timelines to sample the delicious debauchery the Brothel has to offer. It is run by the Mysterious Seven, powerful hooded (and demonic) entities that, for whatever reason, enjoy owning a Brothel.
Only at the All-Male Monster Brothel will a person find a delectable sampling of non-human erotic delight! It's a Brothel that's all about monsters and MxM sexual content. But wait, you ask! Is this game just a Brothel game? Not quite. This game is more about what happens in the Brothel between the prostitutes and employees, about their personal lives and interactions. I will accept client characters, but primarily I'm recruiting Brothel prostitutes and employees!
For those interested in playing:
* This game is a freeform game in [EX] small groups! Content can get very intense, so we have a tagging system so you don't have to read what doesn't interest you.
* This game is a sandbox game, in that players are expected to create their own ideas for plots and interactions. Sometimes, though, I (the GM) will offer 'IC events' at the Brothel. You do not need to know anything
about what's already happened in the game to play! It's possible to hop right on in!
* This game does not have a set posting requirement of any kind. Post whatever post length is comfortable for you. Post however often you like or however little. Be aware though, that if I don't hear from you for a while (couple of weeks), I will PM you, and if you do not reply, you'll be marked inactive. That being said, inactive players are welcome to return, so it's not a big deal! This game is very laid back and welcoming!
* All characters should be male. This will be an all MxM game! I don't care about writer gender, though! Regardless of your gender tag, if you're willing to play male characters, you are welcome to submit a character concept.
* Post Character Sheets here in the recruitment thread for my perusal and review. Do not PM them--please post them here
so people can see what you're playing! You are permitted to play multiple characters!
Name: Age: Race: Employee or client?: Personality: World of Origin: History: Ons and Offs:
[b]Employee or client?:[/b]
[b]World of Origin:[/b]
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]
Already approved players are welcome to post here and say hi to those who are newly interested! We're a very friendly group, after all!