So... it would seem as though our ship is in need of someone to make it go in the direction we want it to... I present to you...
Name: Sarazuthra (I swear it's a coincidence. She swears too. Usually in Zelfish)
- You are very, very lucky. Especially compared to other people, and because of that, once per session you may re-roll all three dice from one check (even an enemy as long as it involves you in some way).Alien
- You are not human, but one of the many other sentient races which populate the galaxy. You may choose one of the five major races of Zelfs, Orx, Mysterions, Fursari or Mi-mo, or you may play one of the lesser races. A lesser race is created by randomly rolling d6 +1 alien features and applying them to your character. All of the rules for aliens are in the alien section.Driver
- When it comes to controlling something with four wheels, you’re an expert. Any checks to control a wheeled vehicle are reduced by one stage.
Bodysuit - Traditional Zelf Outfit
- Rubber base material (Fetching chartreuse colour!)
- Suede Main Decoration (trim and edging)
- Vinyl Secondary Decoration (collars and brooch)
- SynthSilk Lining
- Fingerless Wrist gloves
- Mid-calf riding boots
- Chain belt
- Built-in Bracelet
Weapons and Accessories:
Sniper Rifle (Plasma)
A little short for a Zelf, Sara is athletically slender, sleek, and extremely happy. Of course, it helps that she's a Pirate! Her lavender skin is offset by a beautiful mane of cascading royal purple locks, curling around her shoulders. Bright, constantly-amused red eyes sparkle out of her barely legal face, even more so when she's doing what she loves. Being in control of something that moves!