You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:54:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!  (Read 7438 times)

Offline Re Z L

Re: Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ RECRUITMENT THREAD!
« Reply #400 on: August 19, 2016, 11:02:29 PM »
We did. Howling's had A/C troubles and the heat has him feeling "ugh", and I've registered for fall classes and have been getting homework done for the first class. >.<

Understood  ;D

Hope classes go well and Howling feels better soon

Offline DinaFlower

Re: Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ INTEREST/RECRUITMENT THREAD!
« Reply #401 on: August 21, 2016, 09:49:24 PM »
You seem kind of hung up on the idea of being able to do whatever you need to be able to do in a given situation, what about some kind of illusionist?

Maybe she thinks her power of illusions is kind of lame or not impressive, so she uses it to seemingly "copy" other peoples' powers.  Maybe work in something such that they're semi-real as well as long as the person is fooled by them (fire feels like its burning, walls seem solid, etc).  Of course if the person is immune to them or somehow discovers that they're illusions they no longer affect them.

PS.

Sephy/BH, did you get my sheet that I sent?  I know you've been busy/not feeling well, just wanted to make sure you got it, thanks!
I am not hung up on that idea at all. In fact that one was the other way around. She would be HIGHLY circumstantial. To the point she is only useful in a hand full of ways.

Offline Tinkertoy

• He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm your jazz singer and you're my cult leader.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #402 on: August 21, 2016, 09:56:48 PM »
I have been swithering about joining for a wile an I keep coming back and lurking like a total creep, so...I am beinbg a big brave dog and making a point of contact.

Hello, I am Tinker and I am a creeper.

Is there still a need for a shitty teen girl who is nothing but sass, attitude and trouble? I have a couple of ideas for two very different students. One would be the afore mentioned pain in the ass and the other...the other is very much a fish out of water almost innocent. I mean there is every possibility I could [play both, because hey, why not, right? Let me know what is currently needed and I will write a gal up accordingly!

YAY BIG BRAVE DOG!

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #403 on: August 21, 2016, 10:23:54 PM »
I have been swithering about joining for a wile an I keep coming back and lurking like a total creep, so...I am beinbg a big brave dog and making a point of contact.

Hello, I am Tinker and I am a creeper.

Is there still a need for a shitty teen girl who is nothing but sass, attitude and trouble? I have a couple of ideas for two very different students. One would be the afore mentioned pain in the ass and the other...the other is very much a fish out of water almost innocent. I mean there is every possibility I could [play both, because hey, why not, right? Let me know what is currently needed and I will write a gal up accordingly!

YAY BIG BRAVE DOG!

*applauds* Yay for being brave! ^^

I'd say we have quite a few "troublemakers", so your girl would probably fit right in with them. My personal view on the matter is; play them both so that way you don't regret only going for one and feeling like you're missing out on the other.

Again, my own two cents. ^^

Offline Tinkertoy

• He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm your jazz singer and you're my cult leader.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2016, 07:20:47 AM »
*applauds* Yay for being brave! ^^

I'd say we have quite a few "troublemakers", so your girl would probably fit right in with them. My personal view on the matter is; play them both so that way you don't regret only going for one and feeling like you're missing out on the other.

Again, my own two cents. ^^

Oooh you temptress, you!

I have a sheet almost completed for Boom-Boom, with a face claim of Alysha Nett,hopefully I will have her done later today after I get my butt to bed. Writing on no sleep yields odd results....

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2016, 04:43:19 PM »
Oooh you temptress, you!

I have a sheet almost completed for Boom-Boom, with a face claim of Alysha Nett,hopefully I will have her done later today after I get my butt to bed. Writing on no sleep yields odd results....

;) That's my job. lol

Get some rest!! Unless you want your character sheet to be odd? Which is totally fine! :P

I'll reserve the character and face claim for you, yeah?

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »
Oh boy, Boom-Boom!

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #407 on: August 23, 2016, 06:32:54 PM »
Luna has gone on hiatus. :-( So Storm is now open for claiming again.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:03:18 PM by persephone325 »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2016, 12:56:01 AM »
RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED!

Any new players will have to wait until we open it back up. Those of you that have already submitted character sheets, you are still fine. We'll be getting to you, so don't worry! :-)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
Re: Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!
« Reply #409 on: October 27, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »
Made a brand new recruitment thread!

Howling's taking a break since his internet is rebelling against him.

Come take a look at the new thread! ^^