Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!

Started by persephone325, August 01, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinaFlower

So if I do the first one. She will find relationships and sex pointless. Until she falls in love. And then she obsesses over the person she falls for. As obsessing over what she does is her personalty.

Intimate Ink

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Bibliophilia

Dina, Monica was actually Micah's cousin.  She didn't show up until season...2?  I think.  And, yeah, I always thought her power was really cool and, again, incredibly useful in a world where a video of any skill is available at any moment.

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 05, 2016, 01:36:03 AM
Dina, Monica was actually Micah's cousin.  She didn't show up until season...2?  I think.  And, yeah, I always thought her power was really cool and, again, incredibly useful in a world where a video of any skill is available at any moment.

I may have to start watching again! I think I stopped ion s2. Spolier:  It was when the time traveler was way in the past

Ambrose

So I have a question is Havok aka Alexander Summers taken? If not I would like to take him.

persephone325

Quote from: Ambrose on August 05, 2016, 02:40:45 AM
So I have a question is Havok aka Alexander Summers taken? If not I would like to take him.

I believe he's available. The list of characters taken is in the second post. ^^

I will reserve him for you.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

DinaFlower

Not a happy person... I was super deep into the back story for my new OC... and BOOM! Power went out.

Amarlo

OH MAN. That sucks so hard! D: I am so sorry! I would have been flipping tables! Lmfao

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

DinaFlower

Quote from: Amarlo on August 05, 2016, 08:19:01 AM
OH MAN. That sucks so hard! D: I am so sorry! I would have been flipping tables! Lmfao
I was not too happy, lol. But after some sleep I will work on it some more. =)

Black Howling

Juggtacular

Intimate Ink

HI Juggs.  :)

Woo, it seems the Wispyr crowd is taking over the Institute.

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 05, 2016, 10:59:38 AM
HI Juggs.  :)

Woo, it seems the Wispyr crowd is taking over the Institute.

Oi, Wispyr crowd?!

They're my people! D< As a matter of fact, I own all of you! Including Wispyr! -flailz-

Also, HAI HAI JUGGY! ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

Lol it certainly seems so.

Manu Bennett/Colossus reserved for Juggtacular

John David Washington/Bishop reserved for Juggtacular

HAI AMA!

Black Howling

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 05, 2016, 10:56:37 AM
Peeks head in. I would like to play characters pls.

The only person I can typically picture playing Colossus. >_>

Juggtacular

Quote from: Black Howling on August 05, 2016, 11:32:59 AM
The only person I can typically picture playing Colossus. >_>

Dude, you honestly don't know how much that meant to me. Thanks. :)

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Amarlo on August 05, 2016, 11:11:38 AM
Oi, Wispyr crowd?!

They're my people! D< As a matter of fact, I own all of you! Including Wispyr! -flailz-

Also, HAI HAI JUGGY! ;D

If it's your crowd than why was that Orange Marmalade fellow invited?

:)   >:)  O:)

Black Howling

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 05, 2016, 11:35:53 AM
Dude, you honestly don't know how much that meant to me. Thanks. :)

You seriously rock the role. I'm glad you joined.

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 05, 2016, 11:38:17 AM

Because he's my Frenemy, duh! That still totally makes him mine... >.> I mean it might be in a heavily convoluted way, but that's the way the dice roll!  ::)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 05, 2016, 11:38:17 AM

1) I was here first
2) Your ass would feel pretty empty without me around!

Ace Flyer

Heya everyone!

So, I'm working on a bio for Gambit, but I wanted to ask...Anyone have any character they'd like to see or play off of? I'd like to have a female character, as well as Gambit, I just can't decide who to pick ^^;

Amarlo

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 05, 2016, 12:01:43 PM
1) I was here first
2) Your ass would feel pretty empty without me around!
1) That's a matter of perception and I'm clearly crazy, so my perceptions don't always align with other people's.  ::)
2) I don't know about my ass, but I know my soul would feel pretty empty without having you around to beat up on.  :'(

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 05, 2016, 12:10:07 PM
Heya everyone!

So, I'm working on a bio for Gambit, but I wanted to ask...Anyone have any character they'd like to see or play off of? I'd like to have a female character, as well as Gambit, I just can't decide who to pick ^^;

Mmmm.... Gambit. e.e

-coughs- Hrm hrm. Sorry. I am an unhelpful individual. That's all I had to say. >.>;

Although, if you filtered down the list of potential characters you're interested in playing, that could definitely help people pipe things in!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Amarlo on August 05, 2016, 12:16:20 PM
Mmmm.... Gambit. e.e

-coughs- Hrm hrm. Sorry. I am an unhelpful individual. That's all I had to say. >.>;

Although, if you filtered down the list of potential characters you're interested in playing, that could definitely help people pipe things in!

Sadly...I can't xD I don't really know the X-Men well enough to single out female characters. Odds are whoever I pick will be remodeled as bi, if not a lesbian, but...I really got nothing, just that I want at least one girl to play ^^;;

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 05, 2016, 12:10:07 PM
Heya everyone!

Given that it sounds like Emma Frost is going to be a big bad, we could probably use one of the heat/fire based characters on our team, i as I don't recall one.  (Magma, for instance.)  A genderbent female Forge could also be interesting to see.