You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:09:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Human x Fantasy Race Interest Check || F for M/F/Other  (Read 183 times)

Offline LittlePrincessTopic starter

Human x Fantasy Race Interest Check || F for M/F/Other
« on: August 01, 2016, 02:58:00 PM »
Hello! Looking for someone to help me flesh out the following idea.

Pairing: Human Female x Fantasy Race M/F/Other
Genre: High Fantasy; Adventure; Dark

Based in a world where female humans are commonly slaves and fantasy races rule.

The Vita Proelium is held once a year. During this event, slaves may compete in a series of trials to attempt to gain their freedom. The only way to survive the trials is to forfeit (rendering the slave banned from future participation) or win. There is one winner at the end of the event, as the last trial is a fight to the death. This slave is granted their freedom and a small purse of coin to help them begin their second chance at life.

Unfortunately, the winners of Vita Proelium are often murdered or go missing soon after the event.

My character would be a recent Vita Proelium survivor. Looking to pair her up with a big, scary, morally-grey warrior character that becomes fascinated with her during the Vita Proelium and seeks her out after her win.

Race ideas for your character: humanoid dragon, demon, orc (physically similar to the Orsimer from Elder Scrolls), minotaur

What I look for in a partner: willingness to chat OOC (letís be friends!); 250+ words per post with a solid attempt at correct grammar and spelling

Iím wanting to expand upon my original idea with a partner. Definitely looking to do some world building and come up with an overarching storyline. Send me a PM if youíre interested in this type of thing! (: