New Student, New Slut? (F of M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, July 31, 2016, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

New schools are never fun. Why did someone have to invent the concept at all? At least online friends aren't effected by moving. I'm thinking of a game where a nerdy girl moves to town with her family. Being the new girl she is shy and really doesn't make friends to well. Maybe people make fun of her for her glasses or other quirks. I'm looking for someone to befriend her and soon move to a deeper relationship. At first she is reluctant and nervous to have sex but before long enjoys it and maybe one day find a special little box of personal toys hidden under her bed. I'm thinking of her actually being a very kinky person despite looking so shy and reserved.

The only things I don't want are pretty much a common thing people don't want here. I don't like scat or gore and for this idea I don't think rape is really going to fit in too well unless it is a non main character doing it. As for some turn ons I'm thinking things like bondage and teasing would be great. Maybe even wearing a remote controlled vibrator to class and trying to play with her remotely. All in good fun of course. Another thing I personally like but is something that doesn't need to be included is beastiality. If she had a family dog that could join in awesome but if you are not comfortable with this it is fine. Either way i want to work up to them sneaking off after class for some fun, maybe even during class trying not to get caught if they could get away from others. Maybe hiding in the locker rooms in gym class etc. Some little bunnies not afraid to fuck in public. Even better would be to eventually make it like a live stream sort of thing. Cameras recording their fun wherever they are and posting it online would be fun.

As for post lengths pretty much what you give me I do my best to mirror. If you give me 3 paragraphs I try to do the same but if you give me less I will have a hard time getting a good reply for you. If you are interested pm me. I do want to repeat that I want someone to play a student already at the school while I play the new girl.

Inspiration NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Some fun scenarios I have thought of is maybe eventually siblings walk in on them and join in preventing after they are more daring there is a bit of a prize. If the school's football team can win the championships maybe there would be a nice gangbang?
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204