You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:37:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F seeking M/GM for NC or Ex game  (Read 260 times)

Offline JadedTopic starter

F seeking M/GM for NC or Ex game
« on: July 30, 2016, 08:14:12 PM »
I would love to find a system game, or a freeform game that heavily leans on a system as inspiration and uses some sort of randomness.  I would prefer the other player takes the role of GM, but am willing to discuss other options to see if we can figure something out. 

I like a decent mix of smut and plot and generally prefer a bit of lead in to the first smutty scene.  Enough that I can get a sense for my character.

In terms of smutty content, I am interested in non-consensual to extreme.  I don't tend to enjoy writing romance, and will rarely if ever want to include it.  Otherwise, I am fairly open as to what we include.  Nonconsensual is the minimum (though I am open to discussion on the method), but I am willing to at least discuss most anything else.  My biggest on is probably multiple male partners for my character at once, but it isn't a requirement. 

A few point form ideas.  I am certainly willing to expand, change, or discuss any of them.

Buffy Roleplaying Game:  A new slayer, in over her head and facing foes that are both numerous and powerful.  I could see it being modern (and ignoring some of the canon plot) or potentially historical. 

Vampire: the Masquerade:  A newly embraced Vampire is caught between the Sabbat, the Camarilla, and worse.  A pawn in a game beyond her understanding.

Werewolf: the Apocalypse:  A Fera or Silent Strider out in the world on a mission, pursued by Black Spiral Dancers, Fomori, and worse. 

Hunter: the Vigil:  A woman discovers just what goes bump in the night.  She vows to hunt it, to make the world a safer place, but a shotgun is hardly suitable for hunting a monster.

Pathfinder:  A Paladin on a holy quest.  A Wizard in search of knowledge.  A Rogue after the big score. 

CthulhuTech:  A FSB Agent is sent to investigate a cult (under cover or not), and finds herself in over her head.

Savage Worlds (Deadlands Reloaded or Achtung Cthulhu): A woman heads west in search of adventure.  An archaeologist ventures into untamed ruins.

Edge of the Empire: A smuggler is trying to make a living under the noise of the Empire, and forced to deal with all manner of unsavoury sort to do so.

Age of Rebellion:  A lone commando is sent on a mission to disrupt the Empire.

Force and Destiny:  A former Jedi (or similar) is hunted by the Empire, or attempts to assist the Rebellion.

PM me if interested!  Thanks :-)

Offline ChainsawAdams

• Stormageddon, Dark lord of all!
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • As long as youve got the curves Ive got the angles
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: F seeking M/GM for NC or Ex game
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 11:04:04 PM »
so I was just curious.  The only storylines your seeking a GM for were the scenario's you listed?  If you had more I'd love to hear them.  Being the GM is what comes most naturally to me.