You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:18:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Black Dagger BrotherHood! (Seeking male or female that plays male.)  (Read 168 times)

Offline CandyCaneTopic starter

Hey everyone!

It's me CandyCane or CC again.

I have been wanting to do a BDB role play. Someone would have to know about the books, its hard explain the whole series because there is so much to it. I have a few ideas that I would like to play out. Or come up with our own ideas. From what we know of the books. I will be playing female's, I have played males in the past. But I'm not very good at them. I'm slowly getting better at it. I could try to play male, for the right partner.

If you would like to know my kinks, please pm me about them. I don't check my threads all that much. And it is much easier to pm and all. I will list all the pairings that I would like. The one on the right would be the one I want to play.

Wrath X OC
OC X Beth
Wrath X Beth

V X OC
OC X Jane
V X Jane

Hollywood/Rhage X OC
Rhage X Bella

John Matthew X OC

Phury X OC
Phury X Bella

Z X Bella
Z X Beth

Thor X Wellise
Thor X OC

D X OC
D X Beth's mom

Rev X OC

That is a few that I would like to do. I hope to hear from all that would like to do this with me. I do have some ideas as good starting plots. That I will talk more about in pm. I look forward to hearing from one and all.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

CC