Dominant directory?

Started by Thesunmaid, July 29, 2016, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perhaps there should be a site wide push for members to complete their preferences page?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Karma on August 01, 2016, 02:04:04 PM
Perhaps there should be a site wide push for members to complete their preferences page?

But you see, the thing is~

Dominate Partners/Characters as Sub Characters/Partners are choices in the preferences thing. Not just of what types a person plays in selecting what they do, but in the likes/dislikes section. All someone has to do is just tailor it to that.

So incidentally they can still be found through that method of choosing the suitable one for Like or Want to Try.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Furthermore, there is one big plot hole in trying to convince people to fill out their preferences.

You see, I sincerely doubt we have 37k+ active members on this site; I would be surprise if we had even 5k(but maybe Veks can shine light on how many different users actually log in to the number that is on the site.)

Regardless, we would still have a rather hefty inactive toll that can't fit into filling out a preferences criteria and honestly most people I clicked on have their preferences filled out; the only people that I have yet to see filling it out are the newbies.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}