You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:07:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominant directory?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Karma

Re: Dominant directory?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 02:04:04 PM »
Perhaps there should be a site wide push for members to complete their preferences page?

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Making Your Darkest of Fantasies a Reality
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 02:07:21 PM »
Perhaps there should be a site wide push for members to complete their preferences page?

But you see, the thing is~

Dominate Partners/Characters as Sub Characters/Partners are choices in the preferences thing. Not just of what types a person plays in selecting what they do, but in the likes/dislikes section. All someone has to do is just tailor it to that.

So incidentally they can still be found through that method of choosing the suitable one for Like or Want to Try.

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Making Your Darkest of Fantasies a Reality
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 02:21:04 PM »
Furthermore, there is one big plot hole in trying to convince people to fill out their preferences.

You see, I sincerely doubt we have 37k+ active members on this site; I would be surprise if we had even 5k(but maybe Veks can shine light on how many different users actually log in to the number that is on the site.)

Regardless, we would still have a rather hefty inactive toll that can't fit into filling out a preferences criteria and honestly most people I clicked on have their preferences filled out; the only people that I have yet to see filling it out are the newbies.