You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:35:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Doctor Who \\ Dragon Age (F lf M or F)  (Read 240 times)

Offline LittlePrincessTopic starter

Doctor Who \\ Dragon Age (F lf M or F)
« on: July 29, 2016, 11:29:22 AM »
Notice: This thread is currently under construction, but feel free to peruse and send me a PM if you see something you're interested in.

Doctor Who

I can play: Jenny Flint, Missy, River Song, Original Female Companion, Original Female Doctor (Thirteen)

I want to play against: Madam Vastra, Missy, River Song, Twelve, Original Female Companion, Original Doctor (M or F)

Plots

Title: Honey, I'm Home
Pairing: River Song/Twelve
Missy is back and causing trouble, always looking for the next best way to get under the Doctor's skin. Her newest plan involves rescuing River Song from the Library and programming her to do what she was born to do -- kill the Doctor! Oh, what fun! But will Missy be able to execute her plan successfully, or will the Doctor find a way to save the day, River, and himself? And was that maybe just what Missy intended to have happen all along?

Title: Position Available, Apply Within
Pairing: Original Female Companion/Twelve
The time has come; he's alone again. Everyone he's ever cared for is either dead or lost to him. It always happens, eventually. And he will start the cycle anew, because he knows the consequences of traveling on his own for too long. He'll seek out a planet in need of saving and maybe even stumble across a new companion along the way.

There's a blue police box parked on the corner of the street. A crudely made sign has been taped to one of its doors. The spiky and slightly illegible handwriting reads: Position Available, Apply Within.

Dragon Age

I can play: Dagna, Female Inquisitor (Adaar, Cadash, Lavellan), Iron Bull, Solas, Original Female Character

I want to play against: Blackwall, Cullen Rutherford, Inquisitor, Leliana, Sera, Solas, Varric Tethras

Plots

Title: Rooftop Rendezvous
Pairing: Adaar/Sera
It's over. Corypheus is dead and the world has been saved (for now). It's like there was a mountain weighing Herah down and now it's finally gone. When she sees the note pinned to her door, adorned with doodles of bees, hearts, and cookies, she smiles fondly. Herah slips the piece of parchment into the pocket of her breeches and heads for the roof.

Title: Withdrawal
Pairing: Original Female Character/Cullen Rutherford
Lyrium withdrawal isn't pretty. When the ache in his head is so great that it sends Cullen to his knees, the Commander seeks out the Inquisition's healer for something, anything, to help with the pain. He's ashamed of his weakness, afraid of being judged, but he finds nothing but compassion in the elven woman's eyes.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:56:20 PM by LittlePrincess »