News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] We Run this City [EX]

Started by Sparrowhawke, July 28, 2016, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparrowhawke

Ok I've just got home so I can start looking at things but I can't promise I'll actually be approvin anything till tomorrow since it is quite late and I'm only still awake because I've basically chugged nearly a litre of energy drink today

Edit:

Quote from: Sain on July 29, 2016, 06:34:14 AM
I'm kinda very tempted, but worried if you think there might be too many traps soon?

I was feeling a little bit like a Supernatural leviathan inspired clubber boy (as in some way to devour people whole, generally hard to stump death and fierce respect for hierarchy and rank). Someone with an insatiable hunger for human flesh and probably terrible table manners and enough psychopathic tendencies to not thing it is strange at all to moan to getting his butt pumped by a someone only to devour them later. Not necessarily looking to play out vore, just like the idea of a monster leaving not a single trace of their victim :-) He could be some kinda cleaner for the family enforcer/assassins.

Tbh I do not feel that there is an upper limit of characters that fuck with the gender binary, so go hard.

Also having another 'cleaner' would certainly be good since while the enforcer is known for doing the same thing few people actually like going to him for help for some reason (totally unrelated to the fact that he also eats other monsters I'm suuure)

Sain

Yay. Maybe this one could be enforcer's subordinate to some extent then if cleaning was partially his job already (I just quickly skimmed the characters over). I suppose many monsters would like to clean up bodies so I'll try think of some other jobs that mine might be able to handle too.

I think I'll want to play around with regeneration and masochism with this character too. Will start filling out the form.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

JoanieSappho

Sain, do you have something that alerts you whenever traps start appearing on this site or something?  :P

Nadir

Name/Nicknames: Indigo Forgive-Me-Not Jones [AKA Foggy, Pest]

Sexuality: Not fussy

Race: Altered human - he is the avatar of one of the Horsemen, Pestilence, and as such has several abilities which include becoming a swarm of insects or a hoard of rats at will (and when under stress) as well as communing with these lesser lifeforms. 

Position: Scout and espionage. No one is better at tailing a mark or getting into a location undetected. When you need to bug someone but can’t risk a wire, he’s there.

Personality: Arrogant in his power, relaxed in his place in the family, Foggy is rather quiet, crass and condescending to those he dislikes and mocking to those who have more power than him. He is Pestilence walking, and delights in annoying those around him with little mercy or consideration. When left to his own devices, he will bait a person to distraction, aggravation and turmoil something he reveals in. 

Backstory: He doesn’t talk about it to anyone, not feeling like his past is anyones business. He was raised by a mother more interested in getting a hit, her string of pimps and the occasional sugar daddy acting as the only father figures he knew. At around ten, he was surrendered to child services, and raised in various fosterhomes until one, highly religious home took him and kept him.

While he might mention his mother, his first foster homes, he will never speak of that place. Those people. It is a still open police case, the house found empty but for a dark, matted bloodstain over the floors and sprayed up the walls. He and his foster parents are officially ‘missing’ - in truth, he ate them and fled until he was exhausted and lived on the streets until he was lured to Arsenic and slowly seduced into the family.

He stays, his loyalty assured by Arsenic’s control.

Ons and Offs: Link - Foggy himself has a hard time enjoying himself. When orgasm hits, he loses his grip on his human form, which make getting someone to fuck twice is tricky, to say the least. 

Sain

A foot by foot futuristic box that begins beeping when it senses a suitably high concentration of traps. It has served me well so far.

Nah :D I just saw some fabulous players who play many non-binary / gays, a promising setting and then you two trap fanatics and just couldn't miss the fun train anymore.

pdragon

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 29, 2016, 04:24:44 AM
Well, Kerry and Renee should get off well with each other.
Get on well, I mean ...  :P
And suggests how my little incubus could run into the family. They started their own little back-alley brothels and ran into a vampire.
And then the sex happened, probably.
Lol I can see them getting alone quite nicely  :P

Also I think it would be funny as a running gag that Kerry keeps trying to get a proper job at Renee's brothel and he vehemently refuses every time. It's like "dude, I'm sorry but you chomp on people's genitals and suck their souls out through their dicks, do you know what kind of liability that is? You know how much money I'd loose if you mutilated or killed an important client and started scarring people away? I'd just be throwing money into a hole conveniently shaped like your slutty mouth. Sorry, I love ya man, still dtf for life, but get hell out of here"
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Sain

I'll leave the NSFW alternate images from this sheet for now. It's a bit rushed, but I think I got the main ideas squeezed in there. I am fine if especially the family leader has some magic strong enough to kill Qwrpb.

Name/Nicknames: Qwrpb ‘Querp, Twerp, Qverpy, Qwerp-boy’

Age: Like most leviathans Qwrpb doesn’t know how long he has been alive, but he has possessed his current stable human form and identity for 38 years.

Gender: Male, but passes easily when he wants to if nobody looks under the skirt.

Sexuality: Gay preference, but anything goes. Masochist and submissive. Qwrpb will gladly take both pain and pleasure and absolutely anything that his human body can feel. He has a big thing for being degraded and humiliated, publicly if possible.

Race: Qwrpb is a leviathan who has managed to assume a stable human form. His body outwardly resembles that of a human and much of his internal organs mimic a human’s in appearance, but he is far from one. As a leviathan Qwrpb is plagued by a hunger to consume and devour whole humans and other weak creatures. When he wills it his bodyparts can open up and unravel and widen into grotesque asymmetrical maws capable of devouring creatures much larger than himself. As a leviathan Qwrpb is extremely hard to finish off. His body can rapidly regenerate from all mundane damage and from many magically or supernaturally inflicted wounds. However, due to having taken a human form he has the same sense of pain and many other weaknesses such as being limited to human levels of speed and strength.

Position: Due to his race Qwrpb is often employed as a cleaner. He will happily devour dying bodies and corpses and lick clean scenes of any trace of anything biological ever lying scattered across the floor and walls. He is also an excellent meat shield and can function as a goon if need be. There have also been times that he has been used as a body for target practice, since he does not much mind getting shot or stabbed.

Personality: Bratty vulgar asshole. Constantly pushes his limits with people even if they have made themselves clear before. For some reason he usually spares Arsenic from the worst of his uppity attitude (leviathan’s survival instincts kick in quickly when the angel is mad). Qwrpb speaks his mind no matter how stupid and uneducated his opinion on the matter is and often likes to paint it as the greatest invention since Einstain or whatever that stupid scientist who invented light bulbs was called. Surprisingly enough he is quite willing to go along with the plan though and obeys those he considers to be his superiors. Qwrpb has no special friends among the family, but rather considers it his new herd and is fiercely loyal to everyone who belong to it. Someone breaking the family rules or outsiders stepping on their toes rouse in him a horrifying and primal urge to devour and destroy all he considers enemies.

Qwrpb looks cute enough and knows it. Whenever he senses anyone looking his way chances are he will try to play the ball and get that one to fuck him. He can be flirty or play tough to get, anything that he thinks might work for him to get what he wants. He looks at sex like booze, something to be consumed as much and in as large quantities as you can. However, true satisfaction he can only gain through a mix of pain and pleasure and submitting the control of his body and mind to someone else.

Even with the money he makes as part of the family Qwrpb’s tastes are still as trashy as they were when he first took human form. He likes to dress in mis-matched cheap looking clothes, favoring women’s underwear. Qwrp loves dying his hair, takes new piercings all the time and takes tattooes whenever he feels like it (even though they both regenerate and disappear almost right away.) His favorite human past-time activities include clubbing, listening to offensively loud trance and club music, masturbating, spending all his money on stupid stuff and gorging himself on raw meat. The leviathan’s hunger is a natural part of him. Qwrpb feels no remorse for wanting to eat and eating other people, even those humans who have tried to get close to him. He has basically no respect for life other than that of his family members.

Backstory: Leviathans normally live in humongous herds of up to thousands of individuals. Having a place to belong is hugely important for them and lacking one will cause them to go all sorts of crazy. Qwrpb lacked one when he chose to assume human form and explore the strange world of emotions outside hunger and conversation other than the calming presence of other tentacular bodies around his own. He ate people when he felt hungry and kept on wandering, wondering why so many humans tried to come after him. He didn’t understand their language, their thoughts or anything about them, but he did not like how their weapons made holes in his human self and left hurtful metal pebbles inside him.

The progress of establishing a stable semi-sane identity was long and arduous. Qwrpb survived the tough times which so many other leviathans failed and eventually gained enough knowledge of the human world to try and blend in. He still suffered from the longing and tried to fill it by devouring and by indulging in all the pleasures that humans of the ghettos offered. One unfortunate gangster - a member of some regular human only criminal organization - even tried to sell Qwrpb as a sex slave. Their dungeon was the biggest free buffet he had had in a while.

Eventuall Qwrpb had to meet the family. He immediately recognized their power and decided that this was his place. Who could say no to such a useful and cute asset when they basically begged to stay?

Ons and Offs: Link here! I noted that Qwrpb is a very sexual creature, but I am also totally fine having nonsexual bondage/torture scenes with him con and non-con. He is also open for some cute cuddling and such moments if a right moment presents itself in the game :-)

Izaya Orihara

My goodness, this place has gotten pretty active since yesterday.

Plenty of traps too, which is always good. Needless to say, the number of traps here is only going to increase.

Not quite sure what supernatural creature I'll go for, or what appearance I'll use (be it RL or anime, I happen to have an over-abundance of appearances to choose from), but I'll very probably get an app up at some point.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Nadir

Foggy's really happy to have all these beautiful people to pester~

*very fond of traps*

pdragon

swapped out some pics because reasons, hope the new look is still good.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Inari

Marking an interest in this. I may throw out one of my demons for this...

Timeless

>3>

Ohgoddamnit.

*plants interest check flag* I still need to figure out a character concept I would like to bring for this game. Might bring a female character but we'll see.

Nadir

la dame en noir

Everyone's that joining this game is so cool!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sparrowhawke

Finally awake so I can start getting through the character sheets n everythin

Quote from: King Serperior on July 28, 2016, 10:52:10 PM
Darn you, Sparrow!  I already have too many games I am sorely behind on and you make one that is PERFECT for a creature I have wanted to make.  *flails*

He is a Nightmare Entity, a spirit of some kind who feeds off of fear.  Basically, he is a cross between a Dementor and a Boggart from the Harry Potter series, minus the Boggart's huge weakness.  In his natural form, he looks like the image above:  A near featureless humanoid creature that, from a distance, could look like a human with a major latex fetish.  He normally looks like an aristocrat, dressing in well made, high quality suits.  However, he can focus on any one person and become the embodiment of their deepest, darkest fear x100!  Basically, he literally scares his prey to death and feeds off that fear!

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this and, once I am more caught up, I will likely cave and make a character sheet.  >.>

So much yes omg please

@pdragon - Renee is accepted and you can post him in the character sheets thread~

@Dim Hon - Foggy is accepted too~

Quote from: Sain on July 29, 2016, 08:25:48 AM
I'll leave the NSFW alternate images from this sheet for now. It's a bit rushed, but I think I got the main ideas squeezed in there. I am fine if especially the family leader has some magic strong enough to kill Qwrpb.

Well, Arsenic is quite powerful but the one u really gotta keep an eye on is Caim *winkwink* Qwrpb is accepted as well ^^

Inari

What is the ratio? This will determine the gender of my character. :P

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Starcry on July 29, 2016, 05:50:22 PM
What is the ratio? This will determine the gender of my character. :P
So far the majority seems to be male, a couple of indeterminate/fluid and a couple of females in PMs waiting on approval

King Serperior

If I can get a handle on things on my end, I plan for my character to have no gender per say, being a spirit shapeshifter, but it often takes a male form.  I plan for the entity to be something along the lines of a lawyer who doubles as a very pricey hitman.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Sparrowhawke

Ok I think I've caught up with all of the profiles now so yay~

Sparrowhawke

I have included an NPC/Throwaway sheet for anyone that is interested. This will be used if people want to make characters for scenes with main characters, or for any 'NPCs' that you don't want to put as much detail into.

@pdragon you can either make Serena an NPC sheet or leave her as she is, I'm good either way

la dame en noir

So, everyone is a villain and non-human of some sorts? Do I have that correctly?

Either way, I'm thinking about making a female :D Don't know what species just yet.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Inari

Just gonna check before I 100% finish my profile... but I invited a friend to this rp and was thinking my character could be his assistant. She would still be working for the family... but yeah.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 29, 2016, 07:24:17 PM
So, everyone is a villain and non-human of some sorts? Do I have that correctly?

Either way, I'm thinking about making a female :D Don't know what species just yet.

They can be human but it's a rarity, in general they gotta prove their usefulness a lot more than non-humans, being a villain is definitely a must though~

Quote from: Starcry on July 29, 2016, 07:39:46 PM
Just gonna check before I 100% finish my profile... but I invited a friend to this rp and was thinking my character could be his assistant. She would still be working for the family... but yeah.

That's definitely fine~

Inari

Awesomeness. Just going to throw a basic up. Let me know if it is ok once it is done!