You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:20:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Demoness Corruption [FxF - Any Gender Writer Welcome]  (Read 262 times)

Offline xSanguineTopic starter

Demoness Corruption [FxF - Any Gender Writer Welcome]
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:35:21 PM »
Hey there!

My name is Addie and I've been writing for roughly ten years now. For this particular request thread, I'm after a fantasy
style plot that will revolve around a heroine, a Night Watch style hunter, and her battle with a sly, erotic Demoness.

Criteria

You, the player, will be writing the Dominant character.
I am accepting only Intermediate and higher skill levels of writing. If writing longer posts (300+ words) isn't your style, then this sadly isn't for you.
You must be willing to write FxF scenarios, containing but not limited to - BDSM, Non-consent, slow-breaking and corruption.
While not necessary, I am a big fan of futa.
An absolute minimum of two posts a week. I can't hold onto threads where I only get one post a week.

Setting

[MY CHARACTER] has been hearing reports of increased monster activity along the borders of the kingdom. As one of the Night Wardens, it's her job
in ensuring that no creatures are allowed past the borders. What she is not aware of, however, is that this is all part of a grand scheme. A scheme
concocted by a demon kingdom, with a Demon [YOUR CHARACTER] looking for vengeance against those that locked her away.

This is all open to plotting, naturally.

If you are interested, please Private Message me!

CHARACTER EXAMPLES

Offline xSanguineTopic starter

Re: Demoness Corruption [FxF - Any Gender Writer Welcome]
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 07:13:58 PM »
Bump! Long time overdue.