Started by DahliaBlossom, July 25, 2016, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DahliaBlossom

Is there a way to change the little bubble from saying

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
this crap

to

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I want the title to have a little something like, character info or no longer avaiable

Beguile's Mistress

Sure!

I want the title to have a little something like, character info or no longer avaiable

Click Quote to see the coding.

DahliaBlossom

O M G

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'd throw confetti and hug you if I could. lol

Also I feel absolutely retarded at how easy that is! A freaking equals sign!? Ugh... *head desk*

Drake Valentine

You can also put spoilers inside spoilers inside spoilers into

Spoilception

1A

1B
1C
2A
2B
2C
3A
3B
3C

I could keep going with that, but, lots of coding with multi branchings.  Spoiler towers are easier to make.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: DahliaBlossom on July 25, 2016, 04:11:18 PM
O M G

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'd throw confetti and hug you if I could. lol

Also I feel absolutely retarded at how easy that is! A freaking equals sign!? Ugh... *head desk*

You're welcome.  And as Drake Valentine says once you begin playing with them...well, experiment and you'll see. ;D

Also, it took me a while to figure it out, too.  Here's a hint.  When you see someone doing something like that in a post click the quote button and look for the coding then play with the option in a PM using the preview button.  That's how I've taught myself a few things.

DahliaBlossom

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 25, 2016, 06:09:58 PM
You can also put spoilers inside spoilers inside spoilers into

Spoilception

1A

1B
1C
2A
2B
2C
3A
3B
3C

I could keep going with that, but, lots of coding with multi branchings.  Spoiler towers are easier to make.

HAHAHA! Well thank you for the spoilerception!

DahliaBlossom

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 25, 2016, 06:37:42 PM
You're welcome.  And as Drake Valentine says once you begin playing with them...well, experiment and you'll see. ;D

Also, it took me a while to figure it out, too.  Here's a hint.  When you see someone doing something like that in a post click the quote button and look for the coding then play with the option in a PM using the preview button.  That's how I've taught myself a few things.

Thank you! I'll have to remember to do that. ;D
Sounds so common sense now that you say that.. Kind of like a *face palm* moment.

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*  Wish I had a dollar for every one of my facepalm moments.  Just holler - like you did here - if you need help again!

DahliaBlossom

Will do! Thank you again.

LewdAdmiral

hi.  sorry but I cant see the coding for that.

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 25, 2016, 04:09:02 PM
Sure!

Click Quote to see the coding.

You need to click quote for it to show up the code, but there are code tags that will show it too. It looks like this.

[spoiler=I want the title to have a little something like, character info or no longer avaiable][/spoiler]

LewdAdmiral

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]