You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 11:06:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sexy villainess wanted! (M/F)  (Read 193 times)

Offline eternaldarknessTopic starter

Sexy villainess wanted! (M/F)
« on: July 23, 2016, 10:07:22 PM »
One of my favorite genres is the superhero genre, and for this one i have a Batman-esque dark vigilante hero in need of a female villainess (or maybe just an anti-hero or criminal along the same lines as Catwoman, Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy) to play alongside for action, adventure, and romance! My idea is that for one reason or another the two are forced to work together ...very closely...and of course tensions rise between them. Their reason for being forced together could be a mutual enemy neither can handle alone, or the villainess might need protection from an even worse criminal or monster. And of course, if you have any ideas please tell me via PM and we can come up with a good premise to start this tale off right!

As for my writing style i'm not super picky, but i do ask that my partner be reasonably literate and able to give me 2-3 paragraphs per post, unless there is good reason not to such as back and forth dialogue. Internal thought processes are great, and being able to write exciting action scenes is even better.

Our dark hero

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:09:44 PM by eternaldarkness »