Have you ever wondered about what happens after the Happily Ever After?

Started by Blinkin, July 23, 2016, 12:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I guess most of us know the story of Snow White and her ultimate fate with Prince Charming... boy, that guy got around, didn't he?

What actually happens after the ring is on the finger and our sweet, innocent, beautiful and naïve Snow gets a little soiled?

Perhaps Charming, after he has his Princess, has some kinkiness in his blood... or what if our dear Snow White discovers a kinky streak in herself that Charming just can't understand? Just exactly how does our couple of Prince Charming and Snow White-Charming  really define happily ever after?

I would like to find someone who might be interested in exploring the story after the story and if true love is actually enough to keep two people together and if it actually leads to a Happily Ever After. I would, of course, prefer to play the role of Snow White, but it could be a bit of fun to see what we could come up with. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me and we'll see what happens.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.