You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 21, 2017, 05:40:35 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Sinister, the Unusual and just a hint of Vanilla [F for M or M x M]  (Read 1116 times)

Online MarriTopic starter

Holy crap! I'm back! And to kick things off I'd just like to throw a quick message out to the roleplayers I might have suddenly disappeared on: I'm sorry, things came up! Sort of! And I'd love to discuss trying to reignite our games or trying something new if you'll give me the chance!

To quietly move on, here are my:
Os&Os
Now I know not everyone likes to jump into a thread just to be slapped in the face with another, so I'll quickly note the gist of what my Ons and Offs aren't. Or, more specifically, I'll quickly note the things I'm currently looking for in a roleplay.

CRAVINGS/PURSUITS
  • ANYTHING not human or from the standard catalog of human-like races: Aliens, Monsters, Robots, Specters and so forth, humanoid or not, playing as or against.
  • DARK themes revolving around fear, psychological as well as body horror, cruelty, and the high probability of a "bad end".
  • VICTIMIZATION of my characters. Abuse them!
  • Big Male paired to Small Female in the case of heterosexual pursuits. Can range from just a foot of difference to someone of Herculean stature and beyond. I'm not alone in thinking this is cute/sexy, right?
  • Dubious or Non-Consent, or Consent that is for some reason retracted.
  • Alternate Settings (talking outside the typical period of 1200s-1500s) featuring Religious Orders hunting down and persecuting heretics and forcing them to recant.
  • Twisted, unreciprocated love, stalking, kidnapping, feigning love for a monster to prolong one's survival and stockholm syndrome.
  • Long family lines mired in intrigue and too many skeletons to count, consuming their own flesh and blood.
  • Sci-Fi, Derelict Ships/Space Stations, Extradimensional visitors and Machines expressing desires beyond their once thought rigid programming.
  • The friendliness of a stranger in a time of need belying nefarious intent.
  • Medical Play and the treatment of "Female Hysteria".
  • YOUR Ideas, Plots and Suggestions!

FANDOMS of INTEREST
  • Prey (2017)
  • Fallout
  • Warframe
  • (Essentially, if it's a video game, it interests me.)
  • More coming soon..?

I'll round things off by stating that I consider myself a fairly literate roleplayer. I stick to the third person, and will almost exclusively accept roleplays over PM. I'm pretty flexible regarding post length, but so long as you're above two paragraphs most of the time, we should have enough to get a good back and forth between characters going. I like to consider myself relatively active, capable of posting multiple times a day when I've got time off from work; but as with anyone, I am prone to "dry spells" so there may be an occasional lack of posting. I know a lot of people give a rough range of how much plot they prefer to smut, but I'm pretty loosey goosey on the whole thing. 80/20, 40/60, 50/50, it really doesn't matter to me so long as the content of the roleplay is entertaining in and of itself. My behavior, or rather, the behavior of my character(s) varies slightly depending on whether I'm roleplaying a heterosexual or homosexual relationship. For the former, I consider myself most comfortable as a bottom or switch, though I find playing dominant females versus powerful, stubborn, angry men to be immensely satisfying. I enjoy most body types, though hyper-sized breasts aren't really my "thing". With M x M, however, at least in regards to smut I remain pretty strictly in the corner of bottom -- though I've no qualms with playing varying ages, body types and personalities. Nothing quite as sexy as a man who so well-defines masculinity being the one bent over for once, right?

I may eventually list generic pairings or more "quips" as above to get the juices flowing, but for now I'll be relaying to you, dear reader. If you're at all interested, either in a vague idea I've brought up or based purely off kinks, let me know. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my very best to create a skeleton for us to build on. Or, if you've got a plot of your own, don't hesitate to send it my way -- though I may be prone to adding onto it or recommending changes. ;p

Post done! I might soon reserve space for "inspirational" images, gifs and webms. So watch out.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:32:01 AM by Marri »

Re: The Sinister, the Unusual and just a hint of Vanilla [F for M or M x M]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:54:49 PM »
PLOTS

Coven
Look into any fantasy epic, and you'll find a very different take on the arcane arts. Unfortunately, at least for anyone bearing the gift, in this particular world, magic is seen unfavorably. A few hundred years of blood rituals, wanton murder and experimentation and even a century under the thumb of a mad wizard will undoubtedly have that effect on a population -- but for a simple girl who one day finds sparks at her fingertips? Well, what is she to do? In a world where she is likely to be tied and burned at the stake for her 'gift', the answer is simple: she must find a coven, a group of women cursed just the same as her, who can help to mold and conceal her abilities. Sure, she'll be bound as a sister to the coven for all of her life, bound to the whims of the magical collective, but it's a much more savory option than death or torture at the hand of religious zealots. A was one such unfortunate soul, a simple girl from a simple town with an equally simple, if not rigorous religious upbringing. It was noted early that the curse of magic had a preference for young women, and so, as all within her homestead were, it was drilled into her pretty head that magic was an affliction bestowed upon little girls who did not do their chores and pray before bed every night.

Not terribly keen on meeting the Headsman's Axe for something she had quickly realized had been out of her control from the very start, A does everything she can to find someone to guide her towards a future that doesn't see her tied to a pyre.

PATH 1 or The Way of Light-Hearted Smut and Adventure!: A is driven from home, either from fear of what her discovery will do to her parents, or in light of a terrible 'coming out'. With the church's enforcers at her heels, the girl dives into the forests and wilderness, ill-equipped to fend off the many horrors within. Her clumsy, untrained use of magic keeps her alive, but she's having a terrible time of it.. that is, until she meets B. Not only a hermit, but a magic-wielding man -- either one of the rare men born with the gift among human-kind, or one of the 'wilder' races, pushed to the fringe of obscurity by the expansion of mankind. Their meeting can go any number of ways; he could save her, or, in truly Goldilocks fashion, she happens upon his abode, assuming it abandoned for its 'quaintness' before setting up for the night, only to receive a rather rude awakening. Regardless, once the introductions are made, she grovels at his feet, pleading for his aid in training her abilities as he may be her only means of doing so without pledging her soul to a coven.

PATH 2 or The way of Suffrage and Lost Souls!: A remains at home, finding solace in another village girl, who like her has also been afflicted by 'the curse'. Though both are devoted to the church, however, A finds her friend to be near inconsolable for her curse. No matter the number of assurances she gives, the girl assures her that the magic running through her body is a punishment from God, and it takes all A has to convince her not to turn herself in. Yet word gets around, as it often does in small villages -- but thankfully, to the right sort -- and suddenly A finds herself being beckoned by a representative of a coven. She is offered an apprenticeship, to prove herself worthy, as well as an asset. As A's abilities grow and her natural talents blossom, the coven tentatively reveals the secret of their illusiveness: keystones. The women do not simply meet up in any one place. Instead, they craft magical keys, opening portals to pre-ordained locations, when a meeting in the flesh is required. A's task? To create a keystone of her very own! Abound with excitement, she shares this news with her friend, who fails to share the same enthusiasm. Though the girl has been contented to learn how to hide her curse, she is less than thrilled to hear of A's commitment to such a group -- and so, as A forges her keystone, a mere breath away from full induction into the coven at last, a knock comes at her family's door.

And she is summarily dragged off by religious enforcers.

Betrayed by one who she considered her friend, the girl is dragged off for interrogation. Catching a witch alive is rare, and in order to root out the coven, they'll need her alive, and willing, to open the way with a keystone. She endures torture, and threats against not only herself and her family, wasting away her days suffering at the hands of her captors and her nights locked within an oubliette, her only solace a low, gravely voice that seeps in like cold water from above. It calls to her, cloying, sickeningly sweet, promising her a release from her agony. She is certain it must be death itself come to claim her. Though A is strong of heart, her body is weak, and eventually she calls out to the phantom which has both plagued her and acted as her sole companion.

"What is your price for freedom?"

"Your soul."

(Very open to interpretation. 'The voice; could be a demon, or a phantom, or something else entirely.)

[Fantasy, Human x Something Else, Magic, Anything from light-hearted fun to dark and gritty.]

A Post Apocalyptic Home Invasion
A lone survivor in a world overrun with mutants/zombies has had a hard time of things. Either abandoned by their commune or split off from their group, s/he's been stuck in the wilderness for too long. Their hair's grown out, and his form's a little thinner than before. S/He's on the run, gnawing teeth at their heels when he happens upon a settlement/fortified building. The only choices before them being death or invading another's wasteland sanctum, s/he somehow sneaks inside. Only after deciding to hide and wait out the "storm" do they realize the creature's aren't going away. S/He's going to be stuck here longer than usual, and the abundance of growing food and running water have them at his wit's end. They'd never wanted to be a thief -- but with the owner away, what can s/he do? Except the owner returns unexpectedly, and he's none too happy for the little rat that's infested his home.

[Wasteland Survivor x Wasteland Survivor, Non-Con and just about whatever else we feel like throwing in.]

Break-in
Kids often have the worst ideas and she's no exception. Well, it wasn't really her idea, but her friends; the important thing is that she's the only one who'd had the balls to carry it out. They both needed money, and the guy down the road was loaded. More important, though, was the fact he was almost never around. So they watched, and waited, and made their move when they thought he was gone.. except her friend backed out last second with a terrible excuse. The window was already broken, though, so why not go ahead with the plan? There'd be time for regret later, when it turned out the master of the home hadn't left at all -- or had simply returned early -- and that his frequent forays outside of his house weren't for the sake of a job but something far more sinister. Now he's got her, and he's going to make sure this little home invader learns that he's not the sort of person to be trifled with.

[Home Invader x Homeowner, potential for the Homeowner to be some sort of twisted individual in his own league, Non-Con and/or Blackmail, restraints or caging/imprisonment.]

The Long Con
His order was founded on the principal that all manner of evil should be wiped from the face of the world, and to their credit, they were doing quite well in this endeavor. He wasn't from some archaic regiment of holy knights, though. No, he was something a little more appropriate for the age -- a hunter, as easily swayed by coin as he was his revilement for all that was evil. But the world is a dark place. Dark enough to chip away at the most faithful of men, of which he was not. So when he happened upon that confounded heretic who'd summoned nothing short of a demon into their realm, he cut the them both down. Yet it was only after the fact that he learned something interesting in watching her body reform from the sticky, blood-like waters that surged from the amulet in his hands.

He'd just made his job a hell of a lot easier.

(A scenario where a hunter/holy man decides to use an essentially immortal demon to swindle the ignorant masses. Drag her into a town and let her run rampant just to conveniently show up and offer his services.. for a generous donation to his organization's coiffures, anyways. Her soul's bound to an amulet, and so long as it remains intact, she can regenerate indefinitely. What does this mean? Well, if your tastes are particularly dark, then it could be the simultaneously fall from grace for both parties: with the hunter casting aside all morals and the demon casting aside all pride, finding simple pleasure in being some measly human's snuff slave. I am just as happy with glancing over the whole death part of the roleplay, instead focusing on the lust-hate relationship fostered between these two deeply flawed characters when they're not actually killing each other.)

[EXTREME, you have been warned! Demon/Monster Hunter x Demon, Gore, Humiliation, Slavery, and just about every other abhorrent thing you can conjure up.]

It's Love, Okay?
Long has she inhabited these lands, finding purpose in the needs of the short-lived human folk. Frequent were the days where the villagers journeyed to her vessel to offer tribute. Why? Because she is a nymph, or a fairy, or some other form of fantastical creature capable of doing what mere humans can not. She has healed the sick and led great heroes down the righteous path, her timeless benevolence spurring many tales of the Lady of the Lake's existence. As the ages wear on, however, innocence and good-will quickly begin to fall out of fashion, and those who once sought her blessings are scant few. Now the world has become one of conquest, with one man in particular vying for the Lady's power... or something else. And he just so happens to have a history with the good Lady.

(A boy she once mended has returned as an adult to claim the "Lady of the Lake" as his own. Could it be lust? Obsession? Or a desire to save her from the increasingly vile world that seeks to exploit or poison her? Such a lofty mission is just bound to take its toll, and she's lived a long time.)

[Fae/Nymph/Other such Creature x Human, Dungeons, unrequited love if only for the fact that one party's definition of love is so different, etc.]

QUIPS
  • She never anticipated that mom would just up and die.. Without a doubt she'd be off to an orphanage if not for the sudden intervention of a mysterious uncle she never knew she had. Family's family, so she won't exactly turn it down.. but there's something a little strange about his overly affectionate demeanor and the way the butler stares.
  • A teenager is raising all sorts of hell back at home: drinking, partying, stealing cash and staying out at all kinds of ungodly hours. It's all becoming a bit much for their parents, who decide to ship the boy/girl off to stay with their uncle for a while. Why the uncle? Well, beyond being a single guy in rural America with his own ranch to hopefully instill their child with some much needed values, the Uncle is a strict, no-nonsense sort of guy. The two immediately clash, with things taking a turn when the uncle realizes his niece/nephew is a secret masochist.
  • The job was simple.. an assassination. The reason wasn't too important. Whether they were enemies or it was simply for the satisfaction of a fat deposit in their account, a job was a job. Except things don't go to plan, and now the would be killer finds themselves in the hands of something, or something, that should have killed them.. but didn't.
  • "It" was a simple beast, put together from raw materials and sent out to rain his wrath down on the person he hated most. In that, it succeeded, falling in the process and thrown into the pyre. "Better off erasing a monster like that," they said. One person alone thought differently, and it was the child of the very man it had slain. Why? Simple. There was someone behind these senseless killings, but not this creature. Allowing something so evil the release of death just wouldn't do, either; so they nurse it back to health, life debt ensuring the beast has no choice but to cow to their demands.
  • An experienced monster hunter/scavenger in a wild west type world picks up a brand new companion. The problem? This kid is about as inexperienced as it gets!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:13:13 PM by Marri »

Re: The Sinister, the Unusual and just a hint of Vanilla [F for M or M x M]
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 08:25:22 AM »
Been gone a while, haven't I? Anyways, removed one plot, added another with two "branches" to satisfy vastly different preferences.. hopefully.

It's been a while and it seems it's time to change the sheets and dust things off. Marri is once again open for business.

Though my thread seems in dire need of sprucing.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:40:20 AM by Marri »

Added some plots, and quips. Now time to sleep and catch up on posts in the morning.

A whopping two weeks!