Thats me! (Male lf Female-poss rom to S/M )

Started by eiselmann, July 16, 2016, 05:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Your character has just signed up to an adult roleplaying site when you find a story request that has a picture prompt , that doesn't just look like you...it is you.

The role play request caught your eye because it related to your deepest most private fantasy.

The other writer obviously knows you well enough to take your photo, or maybe he was just a random stranger, the photo itself wasn't posed for...so who is it?

The temptation to complain to the webmaster is super-ceded by the desire to write the story.

Two months after the story starts it is still going strong , its ticking all your boxes and in the Pm's this guy seems really interesting. you now know he lives in your city but you're still no closer to figuring out who it is

You have to know , you have to ....so you ask to meet , he says no, you ask again and he agrees.

Now what...

My character will be the guy on the other side of the story.

Happy to discuss what the deepest fantasy your character has is...what I would like to see is possibly a desire for your character to be owned and/or humiliated...maybe some public sex . Would definitely want to see at least one male on multiple women  And very much open to cockhold sex (I'lll play hubby/boyfriend as an npc)

My hard offs are male on male , my character being submissive and cross dressing...everything else is at least a maybe

Up to you what photo you use as the picture prompt thou to give you an idea of what body type appeals..a Kate Middleton over a Kim Kardasian any day of the week.

Open to any  background for your character, thou my first thought was that she is unhappily married late twenties

For my character again I'm flexible and while I would prefer to play him as a teenage neighbourhood boy 16-19 (and really prefer him to be 16)with a crush (or maybe a student if your character is a teacher) I'm happy to play him as being in his 20's thou I'd want him to be very much a nerd if that's the case .

Happy for this to be pure romance or develop into a slave master story or anything in between

Please PM me if interested
Would want more than a line a time 
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0