You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 03:23:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rayne's newest set of plots [F for Dom M]  (Read 342 times)

Offline RayneTopic starter

Rayne's newest set of plots [F for Dom M]
« on: July 16, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »
Hello all. Pokemon Go has me craving a pokemon based game so I thought I would make a request here. I cover some basics first, then have the plots below. Check out my on and offs for more info on what I am interested in in a partner.

1-3 paragraphs. No one liners please, and lets not write a novel either. I enjoy a happy medium :)

Forums or email

The plots:

:Perks of being a Pokemon trainer: Pokephilia, Con, Size Difference, bondage, aphrodisiacs/ heat
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She used to be a very talented pokemon trainer at one point. She traveled the world, she competed in the Elite Four tournaments and won, she found rare and powerful pokemon. She became a minor celebrity. Then one day she decided to retire. She bought up a large ranch and said she was going to become a pokemon breeder. But maybe she's up to more than that?
Variant one:
Near the end of her travels she meets a charming trainer who sweeps her off her feet. They begin to date- and then he reveals his darker desires to her. He loves to tie his partners down and let his pokemon have their way with the helpless woman. Sometimes he watches, sometimes he and his pokemon double team her. And... my character finds that she loves it. This rp focuses on their life together as they settle down and explore these kinks together on the privacy of their farm.

Variant two:
Somewhat like the first, but instead she captures Mewtwo. Or maybe that is the wrong way to put it. She finds Mewtwo, and he decides that he likes what he sees. Once he allows her to capture him, though, he begins to use his powers to bend her to his will. He puts the idea into her head to retire to the ranch, he sometimes pushes images into her head of him having his way with her until she begins to lust after him. He does it with images of the other pokemon too, until she finds herself more attracted and aroused by the pokemon on her team than by other humans. And then he influences the other pokemon to want her, drives her and the pokemon into wild heats until they cannot help themselves. And the center of it all is a depraved mewtwo with far too much power.

Variant three:
The one is more of a one off, where my character stumbles into a dark forest and is assaulted by the first pokemon she comes across. She is a new trainer, unable to defend herself, but it turns out the pokemon is more interested in her body than harming her.

NSFW Insp 1

Forbidden Love A romance between nobility, bondage, romantic, con
She has grown up the perfect noble man's daughter. Always modest, always refined, talented in musical pursuits and diplomatically holding conversations at dinner parties. She has never broken curfew or hidden anything from her family. Then one day she meets him. Maybe he is of new money, or maybe he is an army officer from a poor family, or maybe he is another noble. Either way, he sweeps her off her feet- so much so that propriety and the rules of courtship seem completely pointless. They begin to meet in secret to enjoy one another's company, and the things he knows of romance and pleasure reveal a whole new world to this innocent noblewoman.

The Alpha Claims All
Content: Exotic Bondage to Extreme

Scenario: In this RP your character will play the alpha of an anthro or werewolf clan. They can be modern and located in a city, or more primordial and live in the wild. Either way, they have a tradition that when a female experiences her first sexual heat that the alpha is given first rights with her, and gets to have her for the night (or the length of that first heat if we want longer). My female has been a late bloomer. Where other females experience heat in their late teens, she is several years older when it finally happens. But the wait was certainly worth it.

Setting: Either modern city or more feral clan out in the wilds.

Requirements: I would love it to be rough but passionate, bondage maybe but definitely a bit of 'throw her down and take her hard' sort of passion between them. Not abusive, just intense.

Other info: This appearance earns brownie points, but happy with others as well.

Teasing the Help
Content: Bondage to Extreme

Scenario: He is a Victorian/ Edwardian lord of the house, she is a lowly cook/ maid. However she is young and pretty. And he is alone, a bachelor on his large estate. He decides, one evening when he stumbles upon her, that he will have her. And he is her lord, who is she to argue? It helps that he isn't too hard on the eyes himself, and knows how to please the ladies.

Setting: A large country estate or old castle, 1800s to early 1900s.

Requirements: Like above, I'm into somewhat rough passionate lovemaking. This one I definitely see him revealing some intense kinks to her, maybe temperature play with ice or hot wax? Or bondage and clamps. Open to brainstorming.

Other info:

Tentacles on the Doorstep - A dropped rp with FurredMonster, looking to pick it up again

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide This is the thread in question.
Basically my character lives alone in the woods, kind of reclusive, and just went through a big break up. Then a tentacle monster shows up on her doorstep, in trouble. Except it is just a little one, for now. What is it like to care for a tentacle monster as a companion? We've seen the story where they're the big scary monster, but what about one with love and affection?

Craving these Kinks/themes:

piercings on her
Toys/ machines
aphrodisiacs/ drugs/ heat
Playing an anthro/neko/ pokegirl

If any kinks or images inspire you we can come up with a plot around them.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:54:20 PM by Rayne »

Re: Pokemon and Romance plots [F for M or F (maybe)]
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 09:33:04 PM »
Alpha has been claimed, still very much craving pokemon.

Re: Rayne's newest set of plots [F for Dom M]
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »
Set up Tentacles as a new plot, added back in Alpha.