You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 02:16:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What are your experiences with lucid dreaming?  (Read 77 times)

Offline NebuchadnezzarTopic starter

What are your experiences with lucid dreaming?
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:49:55 PM »
A little over half a decade ago, I used to have frequent lucid dreams. Back then, I had the leisure to study it and train myself to gain lucidity. It all started after I had a few sleep paralysis experiences. I thought it was all hocus pocus until I read the scientific evidence behind it and eventually experienced it for myself. Anyway, as of late, I've been getting back into inducing lucid dreams and I was just curious as to what your experiences has been with them. I always thought creative people, like most of the people on Elliquiy, are naturally more prone to lucid dreaming. (I'm not creative by the way, I'm just a pervert).

Anyway, questions for you guys: Do you practice lucid dreaming? Are you familiar with it and any experiences you'd like to share? How did you get into it? Or do you simply deny its existence?

*Note: Also, not to make anyone upset, but having a simple vivid/memorable dream is very different from an actual lucid dream. A lucid dream, or better termed, a conscious dream, is a dream in which you're aware that you are dreaming. And in being aware, you're an active participant instead of a helpless observer in the dreamscape. It's a very special feeling.