You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:30:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Actively Seeking....  (Read 857 times)

Offline WhimsicalTopic starter

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • It's all about attitude....
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Actively Seeking....
« on: July 15, 2016, 03:28:42 PM »
--- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ---
I so need to re-organize this

My potential partner will see at least one post during the week and one on the weekend; sometimes more. I'm looking for a partner that can achieve 3+ paragraphs and is willing to explore. Simple pleasures are not set in stone and most things are up for discussion as well as negotiable. I'm seeking story, story, story. While the sex is good, I don't want it to be the focal point.

Stories listed here have the potential as being any of the following: M/F; M/M; or, F/F

If interested, please PM me rather than posting here.

Thanks!!!

The Mirror has Two Faces --

You’ve inherited an old mirror; a mirror that has intricate symbols and writing on its frame. A mirror that appears somewhat “smoky” in appearance. A mirror that has a history and a certain mystique that seems to be speaking to my character. Family history reveals that in the late 1600’s a distant cousin acquired said mirror from a Laird in Scotland. Said cousin was a man that had certain “gifts” that a certain Highlander became fascinated with.
However, one day, Laurel’s very distant cousin and a certain Highlander locked heads and the cousin ended up placing the Highlander into the mirror. The mirror was kept under lock and key for eons and when war broke out amongst the Highlanders, the mirror was moved to preserve and protect its contents.
Now, years later, Laurel stands looking at this mirror that stands in the corner across form her desk and ponders the magnetic lure it seems to evoke, causing her to approach with caution.

Laurel feels as if something is definitely off and that there is something dwelling just beneath the surface of the smooth glass… Standing within inches and just out of reach, a  hand appears, fingers curled to retain purchase of anything to hold onto and one word is spoken, Scottish lilt and all, “Mine.”

Elements I’d like to see: Drama; comedy; fantasy – could be D/s flair

~~ * ~~

You're Mine Now -- TAKEN
You're Mine Now -- -- TAKEN

You’ve been telling your family that you’ve got a boyfriend and they’ve been pestering you to bring him over so they can meet him, yet there’s always one excuse or another for you to decline – too much work; not enough time, when the truth of the matter is that there is no boyfriend.

Out of the blue your parents come to visit you. At work, of all places! As the elevator door opens you hear a familiar squeal of happiness as your mother rushes into the still opening doors and grabs you into a hug. As she steps back, your arm links through the gentleman that had been standing next to you. Upon your mother seeing that, she breaks into a wider smile as you say,

“Honey, I’d like you to meet my parents,”

He, for whatever his reasoning, decides to play along….

Elements I’d like to see: Comedy; drama – D/s flair is negotiable

~~ * ~~

Pieces of Eight – (title inspired by BP’s title in Non-Forum section)

In 2015 an individual by the name of “Pirate” created a database containing Banking information and details of the “Elite” throughout the world. In spite of all precautions that Pirate took, the external disk in which Pieces of Eight was located ended up stolen and Pirate ended up missing and on the run. Eventually however, the external disk made back into the rightful owner’s hands and to ensure that no one could ascertain this valuable information, Pirate created several passwords.

When news began to circulate that a price has been placed on Pirate’s head, the disk was sent to a random individual that was obtained from the local phone book; or was it random? Morgan Knowles had some knowledge of computers and programs, and when the disk arrived with a hastily scrawled note of the information the disk contained as well as the final password, Morgan knew that it would only be a matter of time before it would be revealed whom had the information.

She was unaware of the other two that held a password, and for all she knew, they too, could have been sent a disk containing the same information, or partial information. And while the information she had was powerful, she also realized that it put her in the “spot-light” so to speak and had her looking over her shoulder every time she went out.

Her overactive imagination had her believing that anyone that followed her for more than two blocks, or held her gaze longer than necessary was someone sent to retrieve the external disk from her possession.

One of the most powerful men in the world wants that information and will go to any length to acquire it. Your character is the man that is sent after her.

Elements I'd like to see are: Noncon; kidnapping; drama; suspense.

~~ * ~~

Art of the Steal ---

Aireca Phillips has been around the world, removing world renowned artifacts from those individuals that are more than just well-off. They flaunt their very wealth, and it is for this reason that she does what she does. She attends parties of the well-to-do, more for the choices available than to make friends and have a good time.

Perhaps YC has an artifact that she has been commissioned to acquire? Or perhaps YC is the next target; or, perhaps YC has also been commissioned to acquire the same piece as she? There might also be the choice of YC having been hired by an individual in which Aireca relieved a certain artifact from and he’s been sent to retrieve it.

Oh the possibilties!!! Vague, true, but a beginning nonetheless!

Elements I'd like to see are: Drama; suspense; a smidgeon of comedy.

~~ * ~~

Sleeping with the Enemy -- TAKEN[b
Sleeping with the Enemy --[/b] TAKEN

Once, she was the belle of the ball—but in a realm wherein marriage contracts are political and economic alliances her prospects become dismal after her father squandered the last of her grandmother’s fortune on a perilous business venture. A poor maid, however beautiful, is still a poor maid. Then, on a dark and woebegone night, a troupe of Vistani camp within a league of her father’s manor; the leader of their tribe Madame Luda is a soothsayer, merchant, and a matchmaker.

They offer her a position as the wife of a Duke from an august and prestigious line: a man of wealth and power—what’s more? Her father need not pay a dower. Indeed, they will pay him a purse of sovereigns for his daughter. They convey her to a desolate but romantic ruin of a Castle, his servants shower her with gifts—at first, he is courteous, perhaps even charming. Soon, she discovers he is not whom she was lead to believe him to be, but rather her father’s enemy from a distant past; worse, he is the son of a former business partner now out to ruin Rael Terese Covington just as her father had ruined his.

Elements I'd like to see are: Non-Con; drama; potential romance after all is said and done

Unspoken Truths -- TAKEN
Unspoken Truths -- TAKEN

It wasn't as though he didn't have slaves before. It wasn't as though he hadn't had slaves simply kept for his sexual pleasure. He'd had many, most pedigree and cost a fortune, and sold for even more after he'd gotten through training them. It was simple for the most part, with the sexual ones. Build trust with rewards like food and clothing, have sexual relations each night, even if it needs to be forced. Even if it’s as small as using her hand to satisfy him, if she approaches him to release his seed for his pleasure, without any coaxing or force, she was on the right track.

But that wasn't the problem he was having. It was a slave girl that he'd had for some time. She was stone cold. No matter what he did to her, she didn't cry or moan or do anything. He tried everything from buying things for her, to giving her money, to forcing sex on her. None of it seemed to accomplish anything. She always had a straight face through it all, and she always wore one of her maid's outfits. It drove him insane. He didn't know what it was about her, but just once, he wanted to hear that one slave girl moan his name...

Elements I'd like to see are: Sexual tension; non-con (at times); lots of emotion -- i.e. frustration on YC part -- Setting could be somewhat modern or medieval.

96 Hours
In March, 2012, an armed robbery took place at one of the most prestigious Banks in Chicago, William Blair & Company. At the time the robbery was taking place, Faye Winthrop had been in one of the break rooms located in the basement, where the vaults were located, having lunch. The sounds of gun-fire could be heard, as well as shouting and screaming. The instinct for survival took over then as Faye jumped up from her chair; turned off the lights; and then, pulled the door open a crack to see what was going on.

Since the men believed that they were ‘safe’ from being seen, they had removed their masks, unaware that Faye was watching. She got a very good look, and became a key witness in identifying the suspects.

Now, three years later, the case is finally being brought to trial, but Faye cannot be found. The Prosecuting Attorney for Cook County has brought in one man to find her, and he must do so before the trial starts, which is in 96 hours.

Elements I'd like to see are: Drama; suspense; lots of action. Perhaps eventual capture; potential non-con; D/s or even a romance.  Setting would be modern day and is currently open for discussion.

Ink Driven -- -- CRAVING

What if… a letter was sent to a boyfriend or lover and was accidentally delivered to the wrong address? And in this letter were thoughts; dreams; “If we were together, this is what I’d do…” kind of thing. Or perhaps it was a small notebook in which the two had been exchanging thoughts; drawings; whimsical notes of a kind that strikes a chord.

And what if, the accidental recipient of said letter, or notebook, happened to be a man of distinguished tastes with a very special and secretive, talent. Perhaps he is a hit-man for hire; or perhaps he is a man that acquires certain and/or special objects for those that have certain proclivities. Perhaps these “objects” are valuable pieces of art; or perhaps these “objects” are women, or men, that are wanted for one reason or another.

What if this accidental recipient of said letter or note-book, decided to play a game of cat and mouse? To tease her with his own words as he responds in kind; to send a bouquet of flowers; or a “Just Because” card. Is it her dreams, thoughts, or something else entirely that captivates this man? And what if one day, this same woman appears on his list from a client that wishes to “have her”.

What would he do? What would she do? Would they meet then or meet prior?

Elements I'd like to see are: High sexual tension; suspense; romance – eventually a bond would form between the two, but we’ve got a long way to go before the story reaches that point!
[/size]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:48:37 AM by Whimsical »

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Actively Seeking literate male....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 04:13:58 PM »
Edited You're Mine Now as Taken.

Added new plot Unspoken Truths

Added new plot 96 Hours
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 05:17:34 PM by Whimsical »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:56:20 AM »
Added new story -- Ink Driven

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:17:41 PM »
Woman of The World
Woman of the World Aerosmith

well she's a woman of the world, and God she knows it
she'll turn my head every time she shows it
yeah, nothin' you can do, nothin' you can say
no way you can try to change her way
she might be gone tomorrow, honey say what you gotta say
lordy what a woman
how ya feelin'
well I tried so hard to please her
she'd give me a look if I beg to tease her
there's nothin' you can say, nothin' you can do
no way you can try to coochie coo
she might be gone tomorrow, oh lordy what you gonna do?
and I tried with an open hand and a heart of sorrow
hoped that everything would be alright
don't save too much lovin' for tomorrow
get out all your lovin' here tonight
she got big-eyed cats, she got coats of sable
she seats forty-four at her dinner table
and there's nothin' you can do, nothin' you can say
no way you can try to change her way
she might be gone tomorrow, oh throwin' it all away

I don't quite have the story formed..... not yet....

Hard to Handle
Hard to Handle -- Black Crowes

Baby, here I am
I'm the man on the scene
I can give you what you want
But you gotta come home with me
I have got some good old lovin'
And I got some more in store
When I get to throwin' it on you
You gotta come back for more

[Chorus:]
Boys are things that come by the dozen
That ain't nothin' but drugstore lovin'
Hey little thing let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now
Yes, I am

Action speaks louder than words
And I'm a man of great experience
I know you've got another man
But I can love you better than him

Take my hand don't be afraid
I'm gonna prove every word I say
I'm advertising love for free
So you can place your ad with me

Boys – they come along a dime by the dozen
That ain't nothing but ten cent lovin'
Hey little thing let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now
Yes, I am

Yep... a story's here, too..... just being stubborn at the  moment.....

Every Picture Tells a Story
Every Picture Tells a Story

Is she part of the Triad? Some other Elite force or Organization? (Again, still working out the details here)

In Name Only
In Name Only

Scenario: He’s a Playboy. Wealthy; good looking; charming when he wants to be. He’s also crude and could really care less about women. Most are usually persuaded into his bed while others fall under his spell. Always knowing the right thing to say to get what he wants.

Until his Grandfather gives him an ultimatum. Settle down and quit his decadent ways or lose his inheritance.
And of course, rather than lose his inheritance, he chooses to settle down. But then he realizes that the woman that he has chosen will not put up with his antics, what makes matters even worse, is that she has his Grandfather on her side.

In name only is just as it suggests. The two get married, she signing an agreement that stipulates he will never cajole her into his bed, and she is more than happy to accommodate him with that respect. The only thing that she has requested, is that she not hear of any of his indiscretions, for the agreement states that should one of his many affairs become public, his inheritance is forfeited to her. But, what if, after he decides to spend time with her, he realizes that he might be getting in a little over his head?

Setting and Elements: Modern day; Romance

Other Info:  I don’t want this to be a rushed story. I’m looking for a fellow collaborator that is okay with posting once a week or when they’re time allows. I’m looking for detail and more than 4+ paragraphs at a time. If this interests you, or if you have a twist that can be added, or an idea along these lines, please get in touch via PM.

New Policies
New Policies

Content: Human; Non-Con; Or other?Freeform

Scenario: After the earth’s population is decimated by asteroids, the survivors reorganize into an anarchist society. They learn to grown their own crops, have a new Industrial Revolution, and eventually reinvent technology. After years of peace and prosperity, an archeologist discovers a dangerous artifact from the earth’s past: a book, The Beginner’s Guide to Politics.

Setting: Post Decimation – Any major city.

Requirements: ANYONE, that is not afraid to explore their dark side or take this to a higher level. Someone that is not afraid of doing multiple characters when the scenario requires it. Looking for a male lead in this.

Other info: I am not looking to rush through this. I’m looking for a fellow collaborator that is okay with posting once a week or when their time allows. Someone that can do at least 4+ paragraphs; someone that is not afraid to point out my mistakes; someone that is willing to work with me and hash out details to where we both enjoy the game.

An Eye for An Eye
An Eye for An Eye

Content: Extreme; Non-Consensual; Bondage; Humiliation, and Violent

Scenario: Loosely based on the movie of the same name as well as the movie “Enough”. A woman is violently attacked; he’s caught; goes to trial but is released due to a technicality. He’s made previous threats while attacking her that if she testified he’d come after her again; fearing that, she toughens up and turns the tables on him.

I’d like to start this off with the fact that he has already been released; she is in the process of “toughening” up, and is in the process of planning his kidnapping. {NOTE this story is NOT for the faint of heart}

Setting: Modern day.

Requirements: Someone that will not be afraid to provide graphic detail when needed; someone that will not be intimidated by the content.

House Arrest
House Arrest

Content: Light Human Solo; Romance, humorous

Scenario An innocent woman in her mid 30's thereabouts, gets involved with the wrong crowd and ends up on house arrest due to various delinquent/misdemeanor actions. As it’s her first offense, she is ordered to “work from home” and is only allowed/permitted to leave her house for doctor appointments and court appearances only. This means that she is to have everything delivered to her; including her groceries.

Setting: Modern day.

Requirements: Need a very, very "bad boy" type to play opposite the goody two shoes.

Other Info: This could be extreme as well as non-con; but, in the end she might very well convince him to give up his bad boy ways. Or vice versa!!

Gist of it -- he's crushing on her; she's crushing on him -- she's afraid to step and go out of bounds, he'll never change but wants to be with her and if it means being on the run then he's ok with it. Can he change her mind and persuade her?

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes

[Content:[/b] Freeform; While I don't view this as being extreme in the beastiality sense, this does have the potential of becoming quite bloody; not so much gore, mind, but enough that the story should be prefaced with content tags.

Scenario: In Briese, which is a coastal city set within Acacia, the winds of fortune are about to change. The port city is a thriving city, and has become a hustling and bustling area that entertains so many diverse peoples that anything can happen and has been known to happen.

However, prior to Reznik coming into power, it was rumored that he had bartered with the evil forces that often dwelled just outside the city limits that lead into the Wastelands, where nothing has been known to survive and crossing the arid and wasted lands is done so at the individual's own peril. If you survived the Wastelands, your journey brought you to the foothills of the Pyrinian Mountains. It was there, that the evil which Reznik bartered with was said to reside.

Setting: This will be a high-fantasy setting. As such, our characters would be at odds with each other from the get-go. I see the other character as being somewhat arrogant and a know-it-all; but I also see them as being helpful to my character. So, with this in mind, the gist of the story is that these two have been ordred by this Reznik to smote the evil which would thus void the barter made.

But, what happens when they discover that the barter was nothing more than the King's imagination? Or, could be that the 'evil' is not so evil after all, but rather a wizard that made the deal if he was left alone and to his own devices? Or, if you have something else in mind, let me know and we'll talk.

Consequences
Consequences

Content: To be determined

Scenario: Grandin Industries has always supplied the Government with state-of-the art weaponry. They are a company that is ruthless in gaining high-end contracts and in so doing bring in very lucrative amounts of money. To that end, Grandin Industries employs men and women who will stop at nothing to ensure that their bid for any contract on the market, is awarded to them. But, what happens when an employee of Grandin Industries, is photographed while in the company of an individual that happens to be employed by their competition? More, if the information were made public, would it ultimately destroy the company's image and their integrity?

So, this employee gets in touch with these people that are 'blackmailing' her/him to find out what they want. And it's not company secrets or the contract bid. What they want is the employee to sabotage the company's latest and newest weapon (details can be discussed). How far would this employee go to protect their job; their identity, or, the company itself?

Setting: Modern; this also has the potential of being futuristic.

Addiction

Still working on the details. This isn't going to be a romance; but rather a story that has some serious and tragic undertones.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:23:26 AM by Whimsical »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
Made major changes by adding several new stories.

Added a few images with base ideas but nothing concrete.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 07:37:48 AM »
Cleaned things up (finally!)

Added a new plot --- most have basic ideas at the moment. So feel free to PM me with thoughts and/or suggestions.