You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Actively Seeking Long Term Male or Female {Literacy a Plus}  (Read 1996 times)

Offline WhimsicalTopic starter

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • It's all about attitude....
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
--- CURRENTLY Not AVAILABLE ---
I so need to re-organize this

My potential partner will see at least one post during the week and one on the weekend; sometimes more. I'm looking for a partner that can achieve 3+ paragraphs and is willing to explore. Simple pleasures are not set in stone and most things are up for discussion as well as negotiable. I'm seeking story, story, story. While the sex is good, I don't want it to be the focal point. Additionally, whatever your gender, all are welcome!!

Stories listed here have the potential as being any of the following: M/F; M/M; or, F/F. I don't care what your real life gender is.

If interested, please PM me rather than posting here.

Thanks!!!

The Power of a Feather
The Power of a FeatherNEW
What if, deep in the mountainous and green forests of Wyoming, specifically a place known as the Oxbow, a tribe of Indians still thrived? A tribe of Indians that no one knew still existed; a tribe that still spoke their native language and dressed as they had during the 1800’s. And what if three convicts from the State Penitentiary had escaped and got lost in the Oxbow? Wouldn't the real question be, did they really get lost? Or did this lost tribe of Indians, a Cheyenne tribe, find them?

Suppose the local Sheriff hired this bounty hunter to go after the convicts? And suppose said bounty hunter, while out looking for the three convicts, happened to come across some of the Cheyenne Warriors? Which in turn prompted said bounty hunter to seek out an expert on the Cheyenne.

The bounty hunter (YC) invites the expert (MC) on an expedition to find this tribe. What happens if they do? Will they keep them hidden? After all, this same tribe has remained untouched by discovery until now?

This has the potential of being a story --- not necessarily long term per say, but more a romance. No kinks; just a romance.

Elements I’d like to see are: A smattering of suspense and drama; comedy and romance. Pure vanilla romance.

The Barbarian's Oracle
The Barbarian's Oracle NEW 
There is a battle being waged between two Kingdoms. One wants revenge for the theft of their Oracle. An Oracle that has the power to predict; the power to foresee the future.

YC would be the Kingdom that has stolen her; and whereas before MC had been kept hidden and locked away, in this new place of places. A new land even, she is given the freedom to go where she will. There were two conditions however, that YC made MC give… these can be discussed as well as other potential ideas.

Elements I’d like to see: Drama; this has the potential of being non-con as well as delving into the dark side.

The Devil's Rapture -- TAKEN
The Devil's RaptureNEW
A big city set in modern day. YC is the owner of a “Gentlemen’s Lounge”; a Lounge that is Members Only. It’s also a club that specializes in every aspect and nuance of BDSM.

Let’s say a friend of MC has encouraged her to come with her – of course, permission is needed by the owner (YC); Any submissive without a Dominant are required by the rules of the House to be available to those Dominant’s without a submissive. However, since it will be MC’s first time in such a place, it will be the Owner’s responsibiIity to explain and show her what transpires behind closed doors.

The question is, will YC and MC  hit it off instantly? Will MC intrigue YC to the point that his attention is given solely to her? And when the evening ends, will YC insist that they see each other again?

Elements I’d like to see: BDSM (light; spankings; blindfolds; etc.); a wee bit of drama; and a wee bit of comedy added to the mix.

The Price of Freedom
The Price of Freedom NEW 
It’s the lure of power and money. More so the power. YC is part of a  Texas family that deals in gunrunning. Lucrative; dangerous… perhaps it’s the thrill of not getting caught. Or perhaps it’s the fact that YC is aware he’s been targeted… A rival gang/family? The DEA? Or a client whose boyfriend is a bat-shit crazy con that fears nothing and has nothing to lose?

But there’s a twist…. The con’s girlfriend isn’t really who she claims to be and ends up getting kidnaped by YC. Question is, what is she willing to do, to gain her freedom? And, does she reveal who she really is?

Elements I’d like to see: Drama; suspense; Non-con (nothing extreme… well… that can be discussed!).

Arrangements of the Morrigan
Arrangements of the Morrigan NEW
(The Morrígan ("phantom queen") or Mórrígan ("great queen"), also known as Morrígu, is a figure from Irish mythology. The name is spelled Morríghan or Mór-ríoghain in Modern Irish.

The Morrígan is primarily associated with fate, especially with foretelling doom and death in battle. In this role she appears as a crow, flying above the battlefield. The Morrígan has thus been likened to the Valkyries and Norns of Norse mythology. She is also associated with sovereignty, and her connection with cattle may also suggest an association with wealth and the land.)

From what I’ve been able to discover in researching this, The Morrigan are actually three sisters, but for this adventure, there will be only one.

So…. On Samhain, MC has a tryst with the YC before the battle against the Fomorians. When he meets her she is washing herself, standing with one foot on either side of the river Unius. In some sources she is believed to have created the river. After they have sex, the Morrígan promises to summon the magicians of Ireland to cast spells on behalf of the Tuatha Dé, and to destroy Indech, the Fomorian king, taking from him "the blood of his heart and the kidneys of his valour". Later, she would bring two handfuls of his blood and deposit them in the same river.

As battle is about to be joined, the Tuatha Dé leader, Lug, asks each what power they bring to the battle. The Morrígan's reply is difficult to interpret, but involves pursuing, destroying and subduing. When she comes to the battlefield she chants a poem, and immediately the battle breaks and the Fomorians are driven into the sea.

The Morrigan has powerful magic … is she Fae?

This is what I’d like to explore and believe this adventure has the following elements as well as the possibility to go wherever we want it to take us. High fantasy? Yes. Drama and suspense; betrayal; magic… non-con.

The Ballad of Autumn
The Ballad of Autumn  NEW
[/i]

Devon McCray recently broke up with her boyfriend. The relationship had been tumultuous from the very beginning; more so however, as it drew to an end. And end that had taken four years to do. He had become domineering and possessive and made attempts to prevent her from seeing family or friends. As luck would have it, her boyfriend had also been a member of the Mob.

He enjoyed bragging; he enjoyed letting her know that if she ever left him, that he knew how to make people disappear. However, because he enjoyed bragging, he would tell Devon certain things about the family business that she had no business hearing or, for that matter, knowing. When he gets arrested for racketeering, the FBI arrive at the home they shared and began a series of questions. Questions that would eventually, and ultimately, convict him. In order to ensure that he remains in prison, Devon will need to testify in exchange she'll be given a new life... complete with a new name.

This means that she will have to server all ties from friends and family. She agrees to the terms and ends up in Bellows Falls, VT. A stark contrast from where she lived in New York City. The sense of peace and serenity is short lived, when an FBI agent appears on her front door step, informing her that they have it on good authority that her location has been discovered and that a contract has been put on her head.

Elements I'd like to see: Drama; romance; a wee bit of comedy; could be light BDSM (ask).

Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream 

Evie Forrester and YC are two people who have both experienced a lack of success in their romantic lives. Both are fed up with dating and have sworn off the whole dating scene. One night, Evie and YC dream of each other, though they’ve never met. Their dreams seem to be quite real, though each know and believe that the dreams aren’t real. This makes both of them even more determined not to date, as no one could live up to their dream partners. Until one day, Evie randomly runs into YC in town and realizes that they are not simply dreaming of someone their subconscious made up, but a living, breathing person. Is fate trying to tell them something?

Elements I’d like to see: Romance; perhaps a bit of ‘super-natural’; Long-term or could be One Shot.

The Loan Shark
The Loan Shark 

Faye Saunders is in a relationship with a man addicted to gambling and is starting to think of ending it. The relationship is strained and her impatience and annoyance with him is growing with each day. Before she can end it and move on, however, his gambling debts get the best of him and the people working for the loan shark start to threaten him. It’s the guilt of seeing him beaten up one day, laying on the floor of his apartment, that makes her take a pause in her plans of breaking up with him. The threats keep coming until it’s clear that bodily harm would come to him if he doesn’t pay up, including a loss of a limb. Neither have enough money to pay back what is owed.

There is one idea she comes up with, and it’s met with some hesitation, yet not enough to talk her out of it. Both go to meet the man in charge, with the offer of Faye lending him her body for a night. If not for the exchange of money, then for a lengthy extension of time to gather the money for payment. The loan shark seems amused, and orders Faye’s boyfriend out of his office so it’s only the two of them. He tells Faye that he’ll accept the terms, remarking that she must love the guy to go through with this. She doesn’t, but even if she hated him, she wouldn’t want him to lose a limb. The two have their night filled with hard, rough sex that is better and more sensual than she thought it would be. After she leaves him, she finds herself thinking and fantasizing about their time together while not saying a word to her boyfriend, even craving for another night like that with the loan shark. The feeling is mutual, it would seem because while out and about and alone she comes upon him again, and he’s been looking for her and they end up kissing and wanting each other over and over again. He’s soft with her and hard in the way she loves, cruel to others and it turns her on sometimes and he’s so much better than her loser of a boyfriend and she doesn’t bother to end things while she’s carrying on with this other man. And she loves it.

Elements I’d like to see: Drama; suspense; dark themed in some ways.

In Name Only
In Name Only 

Scenario: He’s a Playboy. Wealthy; good looking; charming when he wants to be. He’s also crude and could really care less about women. Most are usually persuaded into his bed while others fall under his spell. Always knowing the right thing to say to get what he wants.

Until his Grandfather gives him an ultimatum. Settle down and quit his decadent ways or lose his inheritance.
And of course, rather than lose his inheritance, he chooses to settle down. But then he realizes that the woman that he has chosen will not put up with his antics, what makes matters even worse, is that she has his Grandfather on her side.

In name only is just as it suggests. The two get married, she signing an agreement that stipulates he will never cajole her into his bed, and she is more than happy to accommodate him with that respect. The only thing that she has requested, is that she not hear of any of his indiscretions, for the agreement states that should one of his many affairs become public, his inheritance is forfeited to her. But, what if, after he decides to spend time with her, he realizes that he might be getting in a little over his head?

Setting and Elements: Modern day; Romance

Other Info:  I don’t want this to be a rushed story. I’m looking for a fellow collaborator that is okay with posting once a week or when they’re time allows. I’m looking for detail and more than 4+ paragraphs at a time. If this interests you, or if you have a twist that can be added, or an idea along these lines, please get in touch via PM.

New Policies
New Policies

Content: Human; Non-Con; Or other?Freeform

Scenario: After the earth’s population is decimated by asteroids, the survivors reorganize into an anarchist society. They learn to grown their own crops, have a new Industrial Revolution, and eventually reinvent technology. After years of peace and prosperity, an archeologist discovers a dangerous artifact from the earth’s past: a book, The Beginner’s Guide to Politics.

Setting: Post Decimation – Any major city.

Requirements: ANYONE, that is not afraid to explore their dark side or take this to a higher level. Someone that is not afraid of doing multiple characters when the scenario requires it. Looking for a male lead in this.

Other info: I am not looking to rush through this. I’m looking for a fellow collaborator that is okay with posting once a week or when their time allows. Someone that can do at least 4+ paragraphs; someone that is not afraid to point out my mistakes; someone that is willing to work with me and hash out details to where we both enjoy the game.

House Arrest
House Arrest

Content: Light Human Solo; Romance, humorous

Scenario An innocent woman in her mid 30's thereabouts, gets involved with the wrong crowd and ends up on house arrest due to various delinquent/misdemeanor actions. As it’s her first offense, she is ordered to “work from home” and is only allowed/permitted to leave her house for doctor appointments and court appearances only. This means that she is to have everything delivered to her; including her groceries.

Setting: Modern day.

Requirements: Need a very, very "bad boy" type to play opposite the goody two shoes.

Other Info: This could be extreme as well as non-con; but, in the end she might very well convince him to give up his bad boy ways. Or vice versa!!

Gist of it -- he's crushing on her; she's crushing on him -- she's afraid to step and go out of bounds, he'll never change but wants to be with her and if it means being on the run then he's ok with it. Can he change her mind and persuade her?

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes

[Content:[/b] Freeform; While I don't view this as being extreme in the beastiality sense, this does have the potential of becoming quite bloody; not so much gore, mind, but enough that the story should be prefaced with content tags.

Scenario: In Briese, which is a coastal city set within Acacia, the winds of fortune are about to change. The port city is a thriving city, and has become a hustling and bustling area that entertains so many diverse peoples that anything can happen and has been known to happen.

However, prior to Reznik coming into power, it was rumored that he had bartered with the evil forces that often dwelled just outside the city limits that lead into the Wastelands, where nothing has been known to survive and crossing the arid and wasted lands is done so at the individual's own peril. If you survived the Wastelands, your journey brought you to the foothills of the Pyrinian Mountains. It was there, that the evil which Reznik bartered with was said to reside.

Setting: This will be a high-fantasy setting. As such, our characters would be at odds with each other from the get-go. I see the other character as being somewhat arrogant and a know-it-all; but I also see them as being helpful to my character. So, with this in mind, the gist of the story is that these two have been ordred by this Reznik to smote the evil which would thus void the barter made.

But, what happens when they discover that the barter was nothing more than the King's imagination? Or, could be that the 'evil' is not so evil after all, but rather a wizard that made the deal if he was left alone and to his own devices? Or, if you have something else in mind, let me know and we'll talk.

Consequences
Consequences

Content: To be determined

Scenario: Grandin Industries has always supplied the Government with state-of-the art weaponry. They are a company that is ruthless in gaining high-end contracts and in so doing bring in very lucrative amounts of money. To that end, Grandin Industries employs men and women who will stop at nothing to ensure that their bid for any contract on the market, is awarded to them. But, what happens when an employee of Grandin Industries, is photographed while in the company of an individual that happens to be employed by their competition? More, if the information were made public, would it ultimately destroy the company's image and their integrity?

So, this employee gets in touch with these people that are 'blackmailing' her/him to find out what they want. And it's not company secrets or the contract bid. What they want is the employee to sabotage the company's latest and newest weapon (details can be discussed). How far would this employee go to protect their job; their identity, or, the company itself?

Setting: Modern; this also has the potential of being futuristic.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:58:29 PM by Whimsical »

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Actively Seeking literate male....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 04:13:58 PM »
Edited You're Mine Now as Taken.

Added new plot Unspoken Truths

Added new plot 96 Hours
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 05:17:34 PM by Whimsical »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:56:20 AM »
Added new story -- Ink Driven

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:17:41 PM »
Hard to Handle
Hard to Handle -- Black Crowes

Baby, here I am
I'm the man on the scene
I can give you what you want
But you gotta come home with me
I have got some good old lovin'
And I got some more in store
When I get to throwin' it on you
You gotta come back for more

[Chorus:]
Boys are things that come by the dozen
That ain't nothin' but drugstore lovin'
Hey little thing let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now
Yes, I am

Action speaks louder than words
And I'm a man of great experience
I know you've got another man
But I can love you better than him

Take my hand don't be afraid
I'm gonna prove every word I say
I'm advertising love for free
So you can place your ad with me

Boys – they come along a dime by the dozen
That ain't nothing but ten cent lovin'
Hey little thing let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now
Yes, I am

Yep... a story's here, too..... just being stubborn at the  moment.....

Every Picture Tells a Story
Every Picture Tells a Story

Is she part of the Triad? Some other Elite force or Organization? (Again, still working out the details here)

Southern Cross

Got out of town on a boat goin' to Southern Islands
Sailing a reach before a followin' sea
She was makin' for the trades on the outside
And the downhill run to Papeete
Off the wind on this heading lie the Marquesas
We got eighty feet of the waterline nicely making way
In a noisy bar in Avalon I tried to call you
But on a midnight watch I realized why twice you ran away
Think about
Think about how many times I have fallen
Spirits are using me, larger voices callin'
What Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten
Around the world (I have been around the world)
Lookin' (lookin' for that woman girl)
Who knows she knows (who knows love can endure)
And you know it will
When you see the Southern Cross for the first time
You understand now why you came this way
'Cause the truth you might be runnin' from is so small
But it's as big as the promise, the promise of a comin' day
So I'm sailing for tomorrow my dreams are a-dyin'
And my love is an anchor tied to you (tied with a silver chain)
I have my ship and all her flags are a-flyin'
She is all that I have left and music is her name
Think about
Think about how many times I have fallen
Spirits are using me, larger voices callin'
What Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten
I have been around the world (I have been around the world)
Lookin' (lookin' for that woman girl)
(Who knows love can endure)
And you know it will
And you know it will
So we cheated and we lied and we tested
And we never failed to fail it was the easiest thing to do
You will survive being bested
Somebody fine will come along make me forget about loving you
And the southern cross

Songwriters: Michael Curtis / Richard Curtis / Stephen Stills
Southern Cross lyrics © Music Sales Corporation

Love Interruption

I want love to, roll me over slowly
Stick a knife inside me, and twist it all around.
I want love to, grab my fingers gently
Slam them in a doorway, put my face into the ground.
I want love to, murder my own mother and
Take her off to somewhere like hell or up above.
I want love to change my friends to enemies,
Change my friends to enemies and show me how it's all my fault.
I won't let love disrupt, corrupt or interrupt me
Yeah I won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore.
I want love to, walk right up and bite me
Grab a hold of me and fight me leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to, split my mouth wide open and
Cover up my ears and never let me hear a sound.
I want love to, forget that you offended me
Or how you have defended me when everybody tore me down.
Yeah I want love to change my friends to enemies,
Change my friends to enemies and show me how it's all my fault.
Yeah I wont let love disrupt, corrupt or interrupt me
I won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore.

Songwriters: Jack White
Love Interruption lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Strict Machine
[/url]

I get high on a buzz
Then a rush when I'm plugged in you
I connect
When I'm flush
You get love when told what to do
Wonderful electric
Wonderful electric
Wonderful electric
Cover me in you
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love with a strict machine
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love with a strict machine
When you send me a pulse
Feel a wave of new love
Through me
I'm dressed in white noise
You know just what I want
So please…

Goldfrapp

Sympathy For The Devil

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(Woo woo, woo woo)
I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
(Who who, who who)
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(Woo woo, who who)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
(Who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(Who who, who who)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(Woo woo, who who)
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
(Who who, who who)
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
(Woo woo)
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
(Who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down
(Woo woo, woo woo)
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
(Woo woo)
Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame
Oh, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who, who [x2]
Oh, yeah
What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name
Woo, who, who [x6]
Oh, yeah
Woo woo [x2]

Songwriters: Keith Richards / Mick Jagger
Sympathy for the Devil lyrics © Abkco Music, Inc

You Look Good

On a boat, on a beach
In the water, in the sand, in the back of a bar
Cold beer in your hand
Breaking hearts, breaking necks
When we rolling down the street, heads turning all day when they see you with me
I'm thinking everybody better stand in line
'Cause they need to know that your body's coming with me tonight

They're like, "hey, who that there with the shades?"
Like oh, the way you move to the bass
Hold up
Whole room gets to spinnin' from the second that you walk in
And baby you look good all day, all night
You look good, so fresh, so fine
You look good, got everybody watching you like cameras in Hollywood
Baby you look good
Aw baby you look good

Black dress, 2 the 9s, New Year's in a pent
From the floor, to the roof, make the skyline spin
Yeah, you're killing me boy in your black-faded jeans
Ain't gotta work hard when you're smilin' at me

Like, "hey, who that there with the shades?"
Hold up
Baby you look good
Aw baby you look good

I'm thinking everybody better stand in line
'Cause they need to know that your body's coming with me tonight

They're like, "hey, who that there with the shades?"
Hold up
Baby you look good
Come on baby you look good
You look good
Baby you look good

Lady Antebellum

Woman of the World

Well, she's the woman of the world
And god she know it
She'll turn my head every time she shows it
Yeah, nothing you can do nothing you can say
No way you can try to change her way
She might be gone tomorrow
Honey, say what you gotta say

Lordy, lordy, lordy, lordy what a woman

Well I tried, I tried so hard to please her
She'd give me a look if I beg to tease her
There's nothing you can say nothing you can do
No way you can try to choochie coo
Oh, lordy what you gonna do

And I tried with an open hand
And a heart of sorrow
Hoped that everything would be all right, all right, all right, all right
Don't save too much lovin' for tomorrow
Get out all your lovin' here tonight

And I tried with an open hand and a heart of sorrow
Hoped that everything would be all right, all right, all right, all right
Don't save too much lovin' for tomorrow
Get out all your lovin' here tonight

She got big-eyed cats she got coats of sable
She seats forty-four at her dinner table
And there's nothing you can do nothing you can say
No way you can try to change her way
Oh, throwin' it all away

Written by Don Solomon, Steven Tyler • Copyright © BMG Rights Management US, LLC

Tom Sawyer

A modern day warrior
Mean, mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean, mean pride
Though his mind is not for rent
Don't put him down as arrogant
He reserves the quiet defense
Riding out the day's events
The river
What you say about his company
Is what you say about society
Catch the mist, catch the myth
Catch the mystery, catch the drift
The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets by on you
And the space he invades
He gets by on you
No, his mind is not for rent
To any God or government
Always hopeful yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is
What you say about his company
Is what you say about society
Catch the witness, catch the wit
Catch the spirit, catch the spit
The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his eyes are wide
Exit the warrior
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets by on you
And the energy you trade
He gets right on to the friction of the day

Songwriters: Alex Lifeson / Geddy Lee Weinrib / Neil Peart / Paul Philip Woods
Tom Sawyer lyrics © Ole Media Management Lp

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:59:05 PM by Whimsical »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
Made major changes by adding several new stories.

Added a few images with base ideas but nothing concrete.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 07:37:48 AM »
Cleaned things up (finally!)

Added a new plot --- most have basic ideas at the moment. So feel free to PM me with thoughts and/or suggestions.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Actively Seeking....
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 03:57:39 PM »
Bump

*Please be aware that I am a slow poster -- thanks!!!*

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 03:21:56 PM »

Added

Hard Play

Bang

Royalty

Noted 3 others as Taken

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 11:06:10 AM »
Removed the following:

Hard Play

Bang

Royalty

Added the following:

The Power of a Feather

The Barbarian's Oracle

The Devil's Rapture

The Price of Freedom

and, The Morrigan

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 05:04:51 PM »
Major overhaul in cleaning and adding spoilers.

Added new story "The Ballad of Autumn"

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Actively Seeking Long Term Male or Female {Literacy a Plus}
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 08:49:29 AM »
Deleted 96Hours; Eye for an Eye; and, Ink Driven.

Added "Spoilers" to new plots inspired by music.

Please DO NOT post to this thread as I attempt to keep it semi-organized. If anything catches your interest, PM me instead.

While I am not actively seeking, I will enter into discussion and planning for upcoming adventures.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:28:26 PM by Whimsical »