You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:31:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eclipse Phase LBGT+ Friendly [Interest Check]  (Read 1994 times)

Offline hellrazoromegaTopic starter

Re: Eclipse Phase LBGT+ Friendly [Interest Check]
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2016, 02:09:54 PM »
I'm not sure I can match the sizd of Rezs app.... I don't know enough about the system or setting beyond post apoc transhumanism.
Well there is tons of info online and since the game is creative commons you can get them legally for free, though I encourage to toss some money their way if you can.

Offline Oversight

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2016, 03:21:28 PM »
Bonjour! I am actually planning on running my own EP campaign soon (read: probably not that soon) enough, but I'm also itching for the chance to play a character myself. Do you folks still have room? I can probably whip something together over Labour Day that'll fill in some skill gaps your group might have.

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2016, 05:44:12 PM »
Bonjour! I am actually planning on running my own EP campaign soon (read: probably not that soon) enough, but I'm also itching for the chance to play a character myself. Do you folks still have room? I can probably whip something together over Labour Day that'll fill in some skill gaps your group might have.

The GM is pretty busy lately so it might be a little while before you hear back.

I'm pretty sure we'd welcome more people though  :)

There's four players currently, and I don't recall if he specifically mentioned a cap.

Offline Oversight

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2016, 07:26:25 PM »
The GM is pretty busy lately so it might be a little while before you hear back.

I'm pretty sure we'd welcome more people though  :)

There's four players currently, and I don't recall if he specifically mentioned a cap.

I think I read somewhere that the cap was 8. I just didn't want to tread on any toes, it looked like you had a lot of early takers. Thank you for replying, though!

Offline hellrazoromegaTopic starter

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 11:48:46 AM »
Yes I have indeed been busy for which I apologize my post rate is about once a week but the holiday weekend threw me way off. That said I am willing to take on another player you are welcome to submit a character.