Lewd D&D-Style Adventure (M/Fut DM Seeking F player)

Started by Irilinquent, July 13, 2016, 07:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irilinquent

DM Mode

For this particular idea, I will be playing the role of "Dungeon Master" opposite a female protaganist. As the DM, I hope to craft a lewd sort of world for our heroine to go through, the lewder the better. It's very much inspired by games such as Corruption of Champions, but since I'm the DM, it means I can cut out the aspects of CoC that I'm not particularly a fan of, such as beasts.

It could be a world in which as the protaganist is defeated by bandits, they rip off her armor, if she even has any, and have their way with her, or perhaps even a world where instead of fighting being the norm, fucking replaces it instead! I'd love it if the protaganist actually enjoyed it as well, so probably not non-con! There will, of course, be stories and side-quests, and like any D&D style game, you get to make your own choices. The only difference is you can actually lewd it up!

Send me a PM if you'd like to play! Bonus points if you can come up with your character picture and personality beforehand too. ^^