You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 07:17:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone want to jump on the Pokemon Go train? (M looking for F)  (Read 176 times)

Offline ConflictTopic starter

Hiya folks! Pokemon Go reminded me of all the sexy possibilities in the world of Pokemon, and I'd like to play a few of those situations out! I'm looking for almost kind of pokemon RP that has some form of pokephilia - I'm happy to play with regular pokemon or anthros or anything in between, from short light smut binges to deep, serious RPs. Here are a few ideas to tantalize you!

Pokemon journey - classic and time-tested. We each play characters going on a Pokemon journey together, and eventually start some kind of romance / adventure / sex escapades with each other and our Pokemon. Seduce wild Pokemon, play multiple characters, all that jazz.

Pokemon and Trainer - You play a trainer, and I play your team / all other characters... Or vice versa. Simple and often very interesting, with psychic type pokemon domination and hypnotism and dittos for clone sex and whatnot.

Breeders - We run a day care together! Sometimes our customers want certain eggs, and it's our job to get them and try not to get too turned on in the process.

Pokemon society - what would a world with sentient pokemon look like? Would there be pokemon rights? Would they be pets? Would fighting be legal only in designated gyms? This is a more serious story than the others.

Thanks for reading!

Offline ConflictTopic starter

Re: Anyone want to jump on the Pokemon Go train? (M looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 10:19:09 PM »