You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:56:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fashion Affairs - [Modern | Drama| Delicious Plots | LGBTQA+] [See last post]  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Sounds good! Or maybe consider making her part of Zita's team (the player was looking for more before RL hit, and we can always write around her for scenage. Busy woman and all :D) That way she'd already have a shoe-in the door without having to work on making the first contacts - unless you are into that!
I'm up for anything that gets things moving easily for everyone and in a positive direction. 

As soon as I get my character sheet done I'll let you know.  Thank you for being so helpful. :-)

Offline KalebHyde

That sounds great, I could definitely see my character coming to Paris for the fashion, arrogantly thinking himself too important to not be wearing the latest style, but still keeping business in mind by meeting with Dominic and the freelance journalist.  Anything to sell more copies regardless of how others are affected. :-)

I apologize if I overlooked him, but is
Dylan McDermott
face claimed already?

Online CShades

• Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper.
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • This CShades, they's completely insane.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
That sounds great, I could definitely see my character coming to Paris for the fashion, arrogantly thinking himself too important to not be wearing the latest style, but still keeping business in mind by meeting with Dominic and the freelance journalist.  Anything to sell more copies regardless of how others are affected. :-)

I apologize if I overlooked him, but is
Dylan McDermott
face claimed already?

His likeness hasn't been used thus far!

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
Hello, I just wanted to say you all have created a very impressive game that I have been guilty of occasionally stalking. :-)

I had a vague idea about a slightly sleazy American magazine publisher likely hated by most for eagerly exploiting the deepest and darkest secrets of the fashion famous.  I'm thinking possibly a National Enquirer type where enemies could anonymously air each other's dirty laundry.  I don't know if such a character would fit in or if I can get things all put together, but I wish nothing but the best for everyone involved.

*pounces and cuddles* Long time no see, lovey! Happy to see you around. I look forward to my spunky, snarky journalist looking down on your gossip rag guy. ::)

Offline KalebHyde

Great to see you again, BP, and I'm looking forward to writing with you and everyone else in this game.  The muse is so whispering about an ugly American and aiming for all sorts of IC hate. :-)

"I don't care if it's France, why can't they just speak English?!"    :P

Online NicholasTopic starter

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Great to see you again, BP, and I'm looking forward to writing with you and everyone else in this game.  The muse is so whispering about an ugly American and aiming for all sorts of IC hate. :-)

"I don't care if it's France, why can't they just speak English?!"    :P
~snickers~

Oh the fun! ~insert French cussing here~

XD

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Two sheets down! One more to go. I apologize to the GMs for my spam. :D

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Two sheets down! One more to go. I apologize to the GMs for my spam. :D

Good things are never spam. <3

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Finally done flooding the GM's inboxes. <3

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Finally done flooding the GM's inboxes. <3

I demand cookies and coffee now!

Online Relikai

Is this open? Looks promising!

Face claim - Watanabe Miyuki

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:08:45 AM by Relikai »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Is this open? Looks promising!

Face claim - Watanabe Miyuki

Because I am scatterbrained and don't want it to be swallowed:

We are accepting two more characters, tops.

Everything but female characters, please. We're full on females as of now (doesn't count for BP and everyone else having presented an idea already!)

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Yes, I'm sorry, but we are full on female characters as of now. We try to aim for decent balance like we always have done.

Online Relikai

Right will come up with a male in a while!

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • View My Rolls
I have a character sheet done for Sophie, my stylist.  Do I send it to someone for approval?  I forgot what I did last time.

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
I have a character sheet done for Sophie, my stylist.  Do I send it to someone for approval?  I forgot what I did last time.
Yep, send it to Shades, Kane and to moi! <3

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Done! :-)

Online Relikai

Submitted my app as well  :-X

Offline The Dark Raven

Was trying to plot some with BP and my sheet is gone completely.  I was on hiatus, but I guess I'm gone?  And if i come back does this mean I have to completely start over from scratch?

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Submitted my app as well  :-X

You will have to send you sheets to the other two GMs as well, please!

Was trying to plot some with BP and my sheet is gone completely.  I was on hiatus, but I guess I'm gone?  And if i come back does this mean I have to completely start over from scratch?
Give it a few, please! Sheets shall be restored soon.

Online Relikai

Yes, I BCCed to them!

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Yes, I BCCed to them!
Okay, thank you! :-)

And, as sorry as we are, we are going to close recruitment at this point. Thank you everyone for the interest, but we do not want the group to get too big and vast!

Offline KalebHyde

Sorry to hear that, I sent in my character sheet just now but I completely understand if I am too late to join.

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Sorry to hear that, I sent in my character sheet just now but I completely understand if I am too late to join.
You aren't. ;)

Offline KalebHyde

Good!  *cheers* :-)