You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 05:00:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Narath's cravings (M for F)  (Read 429 times)

Offline NarathTopic starter

Narath's cravings (M for F)
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:44:07 PM »
Hello one and all!
Before I go on to some story/pairings ideas, I just wanted to say that I generally prefer RPs that are more story driven, as I like to have a story that can actually last. That being said, I still thoroughly enjoy smut, and am looking for a few different pairings. Generally, I prefer it when my partners make longer and more detailed posts, as I myself will tri to make one that is two or three paragraphs at the minimum.

Pairings:
MC x YC
-Dragon x Princess
    -A feral dragon preferably. I've been really wanting some feral x human stuff lately. Of course he'd be an intelligent dragon though.
-Lord x Princess
    -Maybe an arranged marriage to keep the king's coffers full, or a coup to take over the kingdom and take the princess as their bride. This one, I'd like to be more non-consensual or semi-consensual. At least at first.
-Lord x Slave/Servant
    -The master lusts after a beautiful servant, and wants to have some fun maybe? Or perhaps he finds a lovely peasant girl who he kidnaps to be a pet. Again, this one I'd prefer to be more non-consensual or semi-consensual at first.

-Furry x Human
    -No particular ideas for this one. Maybe a master x slave role here? Or two people on opposite sides of a war? Not very picky on who is the furry in this one tbh.

-Monster x Maiden
    -Everyone loves a good monster right? Maybe a story where the girl gets lost in it's territory and is taken as a play thing by it. No vampires or any kind of undead though please. More non-consensual or semi-consensual stuff again.
-Alien x Human
    -A girl abducted for alien experiments, or possibly an alien has crashed on earth and takes shelter in a young woman's home? Or maybe it's in the future, and the girl is captured by space pirates or something. Probably another more non-consensual or semi-consensual theme.

I am also interested in doing some sort of fandom based RP. However, I do have one rule concerning this. If it is decided to write an RP based on a fandom, all characters must be original, and not one from the cast. I do not enjoy using pre-made characters at all, because it does not feel natural to write as someone you do not really know. So if you want to do something like Pokemon (which I am open to), it will be with our own characters, and not ones like Ash, Brock, or Misty.

Please message me via PM if interested
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:20:58 PM by Narath »

Re: Narath's cravings (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 02:43:59 AM »
Made an edit regarding fandoms

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 02:04:51 PM »
Still seeking for partners