You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:36:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Horror and Fantasy cravings (Mostly F for M)  (Read 200 times)

Offline EndofDivineTopic starter

Horror and Fantasy cravings (Mostly F for M)
« on: July 04, 2016, 01:41:11 PM »
Welcome to my own little personal corner of E. Hopefully you can forgive the lack of formatting and pictures; I'm terrible with both. It's also my first seeking thread and something I've dreaded making for the longest time. But here it is, in all of its unimaginative and poorly planned glory.

So first off, I'll be completely up front and say that I'm not looking for a game dominated by sex. "My role x Your role" games do absolutely nothing for me. I need more than that. A lot more. Plot. Emotion. Passion. Two characters looking at each other and immediately deciding sex needs to happen just feels so terribly forced and fake to me. If there's an idea you want to ask me about, please keep this in mind before sending anything. It's the most important part of roleplaying for me.

I'd like a partner with a good grasp of the English language. I'm not expecting perfection, just a noticeable effort and an interest in the story. Writing 2-3 paragraphs is enough for me and more is always appreciated. The only exception to that might be dialogue. Typing paragraph long monologues feels out of place sometimes. My ideal pace is somewhere around 3-5 posts a week.

I've never bothered with a full blown thread for this. If you just have to know before you'll go any further, PM me and I'll come up with a rough list. My personal ons are admittedly on the tame and vanilla side but I'm flexible enough for the right story and the right partner. If there's something you want, ask. As long as it's not too out there, I can probably roll with it. I'm not concerned about my partner's gender and while I prefer to play women, I don't mind playing a guy here and there. M/F is my preference but I could probably do M/M if you catch me in the right mood. F/F isn't really my thing though.

So here it is. The majority of the games I'm looking for fall into either the Fantasy or Horror genres. Combine them together and I'm even happier. If you have something that fits into either of those two categories, I'll probably at least consider it. Whether it's the high magic worlds of D&D or low magic worlds like Game of Thrones, my inner dork just can't get enough. And if you have a story that can send a shiver down my spine, give me goosebumps, or just plain creep me out, I'll probably love you forever.

Between Heaven and Hell

This is the story of a divine tug-of-war between two opposed goddesses. One is angelic and chivalrous, the other is twisted and manipulative. For whatever reason, a mortal man has attracted the attention of the goddesses. Maybe he holds the fate of the world in his hands or maybe he's just enough to tip the scales in one goddesses' favor. Either way, he finds his journey constantly interrupted by these two, each of them appointing tasks and trying to win him over in their own way. Which one wins? The goddess of light that appeals to the man's honor and virtue? Or the dark goddess that employs deception, greed, and lust? 

This can be either a freeform or a system game, whichever my partner would prefer. It's fairly sandbox-y either way. The setting, tone, and level of sex are all up for discussion.

I'm a huge Outlast fangirl (it's a pretty messed up horror video game for anyone not familiar). The second one is coming out soon and what I've seen from it so far has given me so many awesome ideas for a game. I want to steal the intro, do some brainstorming, and see what dark path we can take it down.

The intro starts with a husband and wife team that shoot documentaries. Their plane crashes into a small village, both of them miraculously surviving with few injuries. The wife wakes up first and walks toward the town looking for help. The husband isn't far behind, and he also walks into the village in search of his wife. It soon becomes evident that something horrible happened here; houses are empty, the beds are stained with blood, and figures stare at him from the horizon. Then he hears it: the unmistakeable scream of his wife. Something is very wrong here.

I usually shy away from non-con and extreme stuff like torture but I think it fits here. I'd like the husband and wife to spend the first half of the game separated and subjected to their own personal hells before reuniting. Looking for someone that can crank the horror up to 11 and turn it all into a suitably creepy story.

Be my guinea pig

So, I've played a lot of D&D ever since a high school friend literally dragged me out of her car and  into her friend's house. I've never actually GMed a game though and I'd like to give it a shot out of curiosity. One on one seems like as good a place as any to start; I can only disappoint one person this way. :P Got an idea? Share it, and if I like it, I'll run it. My only request here is that we stay away from the constantly beaten and then raped by monsters style of games. Not interested.